Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

whatiztim

Dec 27, 2018
The points are actually on the very top of each wing, it's extremely finicky. kinda like giving each wing a headpat if that helps lol.

Actually the free hand is so buggy and terrible that the game is probably better off getting rid of it in place of a simple dot cursor instead. and there's no need for any free control in the Deep Massages, since its the same three points every time and you can't interact with anythign else. It may as well just be you selecting between the three clearly visible points, no need for the free hand.
Found the spot. Thanks! Felt like I was going mad looking for it.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Can somebody tell me if this is fucking normal? Because I think it's not... But it's hilarious xD
1689472719555.png
Also when moving the hand around sometimes body parts get stuck and get ragdolled quite far from where they should be...
If this is their "upgraded" system, I don't know chief

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Nah bro, it's just the file. Everything else downloads perfectly fine lmao. It's this specific file that constantly hangs up at 100% without completing. Just to prove a point I downloaded a game with an even larger file size (out of touch) and it completed just fine.
Then maybe a server connectivity issue based on your location? Last thing I would recommend is the GDrive link because if Google can't get it to you, then who can?

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Can somebody tell me if this is fucking normal? Because I think it's not... But it's hilarious xD
View attachment 2774017
Also when moving the hand around sometimes body parts get stuck and get ragdolled quite far from where they should be...
Nah, I've gotten some jank out of both the new and old system, but this is a first for me.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I like this game, but i totally hate the minigame:

You never know what to press, and pray to not break some spines.
The money-making minigame? You have to press (or not press) the mouse button. The problem is when to press, because the game does not provide any prompt for when time units start and when they are over, except for that heart filling or breaking.

I don't know what to tell you. I don't struggle with it, so the only thing I can say is that if you are then you probably don't have rhythm.
Hell yes, I do not have any kind of rhythm sense. I can only finish rhythm event minigame in Genshin Impact because it has visual prompt. And I'm not getting a good score anyway.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Nah bro, it's just the file. Everything else downloads perfectly fine lmao. It's this specific file that constantly hangs up at 100% without completing. Just to prove a point I downloaded a game with an even larger file size (out of touch) and it completed just fine.
I have the exact same problem, no mater where I download it from

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
What's wrong with the legs of the first waifu? Then when she leaves, it feels like it was not an orc who worked on her, but Kalifa from One Piece.

Ravic22

Oct 4, 2020
anyone else having issues getting the game to launch? at first it wouldn't load to 50% without freezing up. now i've managed to make it all the way, but it still froze again.

godlyadonis

Nov 13, 2020
Is it just me or does the post-massage dialogue appear then disappear when I click to get rid of the massage results screen? And if you don't skip the orc's massage finisher animation the post-massage orgasm animation skips by itself, only her face is animated.

Layban23

May 15, 2021
View attachment 2774017
This game has a lot of 'kinks' to work out in the massage system lol. The worst for me is the Tiger and Mermaid. You hit the sweet spot and they are ragdolling all over the massage table and falling off. If Torch is going to make them do that, they need to make them squirt so it doesn't break the immersion :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: flannan
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes