Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
when i click on it the coding comes up i cannot some
how download the file itself
I see now, but the solution is rather simple: just open your own save in the directory with Notepad or something similar, then copy the text from the link and replace all the text in your save with the text in the link.

Reactions: Stylex1234

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
when i click on it the coding comes up i cannot some
how download the file itself
option 1: instead of left-clicking on the link, right-click on it, and choose to save the file.
option 2: right-click on the code, and choose "save page as". Set the proper name for the file.

Jun 28, 2020
Fellas, if you're having trouble getting the game to load fully. Clear some space on the drive you installed it on, and i mean A LOT. Idk how much you may need exactly, but i ended up with 27 gigs of free space and it boots up just fine now.
Doesn't work for me. Have over 100GB of space left on my NVME. I get the pre-title screens like the Critical Bliss and Torch logo videos, and then when it hits the loading section, the bar goes up all the way and then the unity Crash Handler pops up and everything related to the game shuts off. Which is strange because I have never had issues launching this game in prior versions. Unfortunately I don't have my prior version to try again though as I cleaned it a few months back of old games for space.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Doesn't work for me. Have over 100GB of space left on my NVME. I get the pre-title screens like the Critical Bliss and Torch logo videos, and then when it hits the loading section, the bar goes up all the way and then the unity Crash Handler pops up and everything related to the game shuts off. Which is strange because I have never had issues launching this game in prior versions. Unfortunately I don't have my prior version to try again though as I cleaned it a few months back of old games for space.
How much RAM do you have?

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anybody had same problem with me? the regular massage become buggy, blocky and the dialogue box for whatever it is not appearing?

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Still they didint add a creampie drip from pussy ? im also waiting for free sandbox cum on body if they even try add this

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anybody had same problem with me? the regular massage become buggy, blocky and the dialogue box for whatever it is not appearing?
Looks normal to me, for what it's worth it used to be even harder to time the clicks in the very first builds that had this minigame.
It's not a very good minigame and i wish the dev added some timing indicators beyond rhythmic animations, if i had to guess i'd say it's on the to do list but not a priority, at least it's less grindy now.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
Just open the door and let the streets flood.

What exactly do the scrolls and magazines do?
Add extra choice in massage style options?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes