Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Jun 28, 2020
Doesn't work for me. Have over 100GB of space left on my NVME. I get the pre-title screens like the Critical Bliss and Torch logo videos, and then when it hits the loading section, the bar goes up all the way and then the unity Crash Handler pops up and everything related to the game shuts off. Which is strange because I have never had issues launching this game in prior versions. Unfortunately I don't have my prior version to try again though as I cleaned it a few months back of old games for space.
I fixed my issue. It was completely my fault because the VM environment I run these games through (can never 100% trust the stuff uploaded after all) had issues with the drivers. Game runs fine and works like a charm now.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Did they give an actual date for when all of that will be added?

I thought the devlog for that was recent but as it turns out I was very wrong:
View attachment 2799983
No real ETA on that. There's a lot of different stuff they've been working on that hasn't been added yet, and they tend to work on multiple things at once to add to their big updates. Just as a reminder: Emma, the time system, the fluid system and the massage system overhaul + store additions that were recently added were all being worked on around the same time. And depending on whatever else is planned, the stuff that the devs feel is more important is going to take priority.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
So the Change log didn't mention they added girl#4, and they still haven't fixed the massage hitboxes or the issue with clicking a different full-body point through the start button. So you end up with jank af massages if you click anything but full-body on anyone but the elf, and even then you'll keep hitting the wrong points if you aren't careful about the camera. Also they still haven't updated or fixed the animation endings so orcs have a 10/10 pull out game.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it just me or does the post-massage dialogue appear then disappear when I click to get rid of the massage results screen? And if you don't skip the orc's massage finisher animation the post-massage orgasm animation skips by itself, only her face is animated.
Nope happening to me as well. which kinda sucks because I want to see what they say. *EDIT* Okay so it seems it only skips the first line Characters with more than one line has the second show up. My guess is that clicking out of the results is registering as a click to the first sentence.

Last edited:

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
ok stop the crap shit talking, are they gonna start updating this shit with actual content or is this gonna be a small update every 6 months because "reason involving engine stuff" milking?

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
ok stop the crap shit talking, are they gonna start updating this shit with actual content or is this gonna be a small update every 6 months because "reason involving engine stuff" milking?
I mean adding a new character and implementing new systems, on top of overhauling an existing one, isn't exactly what I would call a "small" update.

n3f

Mar 17, 2021
I fixed my issue. It was completely my fault because the VM environment I run these games through (can never 100% trust the stuff uploaded after all) had issues with the drivers. Game runs fine and works like a charm now.
What driver was the issue?
I'm having that trouble but everything is up to date in my case and I'm not on a VM

Reactions: 3349965521

moisans

Aug 18, 2020
so i accidentally put the game in ultra settings and my computer cant handle it so now everytime i open the game it crashes, anyone know how to fix this?

Layban23

May 15, 2021
so i accidentally put the game in ultra settings and my computer cant handle it so now everytime i open the game it crashes, anyone know how to fix this?
Never had that problem before but try using the Trouble shooting compatibility program on your computer by right-clicking on the game exe, click that program and see if that resolves it. This can also be open by going to properties and clicking on the compatibility tab.

moisans

Aug 18, 2020
Never had that problem before but try using the Trouble shooting compatibility program on your computer by right-clicking on the game exe, click that program and see if that resolves it. This can also be open by going to properties and clicking on the compatibility tab.
yeah ive tried that multiple times and ive messed with the settings a lt but it still doesnt change how the game starts up. if you know how to change the in-game settings without starting the game it would be a huge help because what i need to change is the resolution of the game but i cant go in the game to change it because i chose the wrong resolution one time i played it and now i cant access the game to change it

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
yeah ive tried that multiple times and ive messed with the settings a lt but it still doesnt change how the game starts up. if you know how to change the in-game settings without starting the game it would be a huge help because what i need to change is the resolution of the game but i cant go in the game to change it because i chose the wrong resolution one time i played it and now i cant access the game to change it
Go to "C:/Users/'your profile'/AppData/LocalLow/TorchEntertainment/OrcMassage" then open GameSetting.txt amd change the number next to "resolution" to something lower and save the changes.

TMp0104

Feb 20, 2021
Crash on loading screen, I think it because of memory leak (0x80000003).
That really bad, thought I can play this game because my device totally meet the recommend system requirements on steam.
So, any solution guys?

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Crash on loading screen, I think it because of memory leak (0x80000003).
That really bad, thought I can play this game because my device totally meet the recommend system requirements on steam.
So, any solution guys?
What exactly are your system specs?

TMp0104

Feb 20, 2021
What exactly are your system specs?
Sir, I believe the problem is not about my laptop, but the game itself. Game like this shouldn't need that much of RAM. The game sucks up 4 gigs of RAM, and all I have is a loading screen and then crash. :cry:
Also, I found out lots of people on Steam have the same problem. :ROFLMAO:
Well, I do have my rig with much better hardware but it is not the solution. I don't want to run this game on my rig, who knows what issue it may cause. :devilish:
Guess I will wait for the dev to fix this in the future update.
Adios :giggle:

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes