Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Can somebody tell me if this is fucking normal? Because I think it's not... But it's hilarious xD
View attachment 2774017
Also when moving the hand around sometimes body parts get stuck and get ragdolled quite far from where they should be...
If this is their "upgraded" system, I don't know chief
Same happened to me. Did you find a fix for it? or it is normal?

Baerue

Nov 22, 2020
The animation after completing a massage and before the girls reaction is way too long in my opinion. How it was done before with just the popup of the orc was fine tbh. Also did they remove the section of the game where you needed to turn the dots green? I only got the really janky hand massage one where half the time it doesn't properly show colors for proximity to area or the hand gets stuck and breaks some bones. Mermaid was alright but tbh the fish tail doesn't do it for me. For the final massage they should get rid of the second hand since it doesn't really ever do anything.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
The animation after completing a massage and before the girls reaction is way too long in my opinion. How it was done before with just the popup of the orc was fine tbh. Also did they remove the section of the game where you needed to turn the dots green? I only got the really janky hand massage one where half the time it doesn't properly show colors for proximity to area or the hand gets stuck and breaks some bones. Mermaid was alright but tbh the fish tail doesn't do it for me. For the final massage they should get rid of the second hand since it doesn't really ever do anything.
You can skip the Perfect animation by left-clicking, and the "Dot" massage is the "Full-Body massage", which you can select from the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan and Baerue

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Same happened to me. Did you find a fix for it? or it is normal?
I'd assume it's not normal at all. Like, it doesn't even make sense. I'd understand if it were a slime girl or some race that could do that... But an elf?
As for the fix, nope. None at all. I guess we'll just have to wait

luk-jedi

Oct 9, 2021
Man this game is awesome, but so bad optmized... So heavy, I have to run it on low graphs, and 7gb of memory, fucking hell. Even so, it is worth playing

Ravic22

Oct 4, 2020
Fellas, if you're having trouble getting the game to load fully. Clear some space on the drive you installed it on, and i mean A LOT. Idk how much you may need exactly, but i ended up with 27 gigs of free space and it boots up just fine now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
100% Save

C:\Users\XXX\AppData\LocalLow\TorchEntertainment\OrcMassage
use
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\
that way everyone can just quickly go there without thinking much even if someone set their device up to put the user dir somewhere else.

TiCEnETioNEy

Jul 2, 2023
The game needs a lot of ram to load (more than 8 gb) , if you dont have it you must use big swap / page file and it will take a lot of time to load

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes