Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Sir, I believe the problem is not about my laptop, but the game itself. Game like this shouldn't need that much of RAM. The game sucks up 4 gigs of RAM, and all I have is a loading screen and then crash. :cry:
Also, I found out lots of people on Steam have the same problem. :ROFLMAO:
Well, I do have my rig with much better hardware but it is not the solution. I don't want to run this game on my rig, who knows what issue it may cause. :devilish:
Guess I will wait for the dev to fix this in the future update.
Adios :giggle:
You'll be waiting a long time because the game runs fine on both my rig and my weaker laptop, although I have to seriously turn down some settings for the laptop to run it. You'd be better off testing other settings like language and such to see if changing any of those fixes your problem.

bonerkuun

Apr 10, 2019
You'll be waiting a long time because the game runs fine on both my rig and my weaker laptop, although I have to seriously turn down some settings for the laptop to run it. You'd be better off testing other settings like language and such to see if changing any of those fixes your problem.
me too,..

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Hes the type of guy to be running MS-DOS operating system and trying to play Wild Life :ROFLMAO:

Okay, jokes aside, your computer can't handle the game. You will either have to upgrade or watch walkthroughs on the hub.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Hes the type of guy to be running MS-DOS operating system and trying to play Wild Life :ROFLMAO:

Okay, jokes aside, your computer can't handle the game. You will either have to upgrade or watch walkthroughs on the hub.
It's just the drive, Once the game is loaded into memory it should play fine enough but there might be problems ingame with pop in etc.

Though they really should get that SSD replaced, They are so cheap or even free these days.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
with the speed of modern NVME drives it wouldnt take so long
And the durability of them it will still take many upon many years to hit the limit. One of my nvme's is at 2.8 petabytes and still 93% health status. plus you would have to be pretty braindead to not notice something going on in the background for weeks/months/years

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
And the durability of them it will still take many upon many years to hit the limit. One of my nvme's is at 2.8 petabytes and still 93% health status. plus you would have to be pretty braindead to not notice something going on in the background for weeks/months/years
You are assuming their drive is brand new and wasnt already at a lower health. Plus not every drive is that durable. My inland 256gb nvme ssd is at 30tb writes and is already at 90%

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
You are assuming their drive is brand new and wasnt already at a lower health. Plus not every drive is that durable. My inland 256gb nvme ssd is at 30tb writes and is already at 90%
Just saying alone that a virus destroyed a drive would be extremely rare and blaming a virus on that is silly. Also durability is just for warranty case, either hit the years first or durability, doesnt mean the drive will die after that. So no 99% chance a virus didn't kill his ssd.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Just saying alone that a virus destroyed a drive would be extremely rare and blaming a virus on that is silly. Also durability is just for warranty case, either hit the years first or durability, doesnt mean the drive will die after that. So no 99% chance a virus didn't kill his ssd.
Well assuming you had the same ssd as me (Inland 256GB NVME) with a write speed of 950MB/s (3.42TB per hour) and my drive is already at 90% health after 30tb of writes it wouldnt take so long for malware to kill a drive like this. Though I do agree it's not likely its entirely possible.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Well assuming you had the same ssd as me (Inland 256GB NVME) with a write speed of 950MB/s (3.42TB per hour) and my drive is already at 90% health after 30tb of writes it wouldnt take so long for malware to kill a drive like this. Though I do agree it's not likely its entirely possible.
Like I said when your drive hits 0% health that just means if you still had a warranty you would not have one anymore, that doesn't mean your drive is dead.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Like I said when your drive hits 0% health that just means if you still had a warranty you would not have one anymore, that doesn't mean your drive is dead.
When your SSD hits 0% it goes into read only mode. It's doneso by that point

EDIT: We are derailing this thread a bit lol maybe we should stop here

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes