Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Layban23

May 15, 2021
does anyone know what buttons i'm suppose to press in the regular customers minigame?

NVM! figured it out! apparently controls for that is JUST a case of when to and not to left mouse click. game did NOT explain that well.
Cool, here is a video anyways for other people

Reactions: Cre4ton

Pakarun

Oct 7, 2018
You know it's a good massage when you get the flattened creature limbs. Anyone know what causes this to happen? It persisted through a couple of cutscenes but it fixed itself after like two in game days.

1692564844904.png

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
From Patreon:

Mermaid - Animation poll

More new animations for characters will be revealed soon. Currently, three new poses have been created, and Patrons with Tier 2 (and above) will be able to decide the production order. We will create animations in order based on the voting results and continue to provide updates on animation progress!

Aug 13, 2020
They did a lot but collisions and deformations are still funny af
1692957740747.png
Those touch-massages are still fairly wonky as well.

Also, if Emma has no anus, how does her digestive system work? Is her vag actually a cloaca? Is she taking it through the same hole where her refuse comes out? How does she transform? Is there magic in this universe? Up to this point it seemed fairly mundane, fantasy chars in a "real world" setting.

I really wish they polished all the collision and constant poking issues.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
They did a lot but collisions and deformations are still funny af
View attachment 2877236
Those touch-massages are still fairly wonky as well.

Also, if Emma has no anus, how does her digestive system work? Is her vag actually a cloaca? Is she taking it through the same hole where her refuse comes out? How does she transform? Is there magic in this universe? Up to this point it seemed fairly mundane, fantasy chars in a "real world" setting.

I really wish they polished all the collision and constant poking issues.
I mean if we're going to go that route, Valerie is technically the only character who actually has an anus.

GREAT MONGOOSE

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 661318

Overview:
“Orc Massage” is a 3D erotic game for adults only. Player plays as the Orc masseur who gets paid by serving various kinds of female fantasy creatures. You can spend money to increase your attributes and upgrade equipments, meanwhile, you can improve abilities and job performance. Besides massage business, building a good relationship with monster girls can conduce to explore some heart-melt events.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-15
Release Date: 2023-07-11
Developer: Torch Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v2023-07-11
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win(Game): - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win(Special Service Demo): - - - -
Win(Oral Sex Demo): - MEGA -

(Thank you, @BaasB and 4@ncyEvil for sharing!)

View attachment 661312 View attachment 661313 View attachment 661314 View attachment 661315 View attachment 661316
Anyone else having a problem where the game downloads up to here and then just stops and freezes completely? it says it's done but still appears as unconfirmed download in my files, it's been stuck like this for like an hour now and ive tried reinstalling multiple times and using different links 1693261988544.png
1693262056779.png 1693261918007.png

Reactions: DragoonC

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone else having a problem where the game downloads up to here and then just stops and freezes completely? it says it's done but still appears as unconfirmed download in my files, it's been stuck like this for like an hour now and ive tried reinstalling multiple times and using different links View attachment 2886095
View attachment 2886096 View attachment 2886094
No clue. Try restarting your computer and browser, or even try a different browser altogether. If it's still giving you problems, it might be a network issue and you'll just have to try again another day.

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone else having a problem where the game downloads up to here and then just stops and freezes completely? it says it's done but still appears as unconfirmed download in my files, it's been stuck like this for like an hour now and ive tried reinstalling multiple times and using different links View attachment 2886095
Sounds like youre having internet issues. Small fluctuations can cause that. Try a different link or check whats wrong with your connection.
No need to reply to OP.

Aug 13, 2020
Okay you were right about Thalia having one but Ava definitely doesn't.
Yeah, the birb doesn't seem to have.
Does she poo fluid like birds do? Does it come out through the same hole the Orc puts it in?
Now I'm further troubled by this but I'm guessing the monster girl fandom has it all figured out.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Here are the next 3 poses for the mermaid. The production order will be determined by the poll mentioned previously.
From Patreon:

Voting result for Mermaid Animatrion

After a month of voting, these three new animations for Mermaid will be started with "A". For new positions of other characters, we are also planning them gradually. Thank you all for your support.

View attachment 1695155176093.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: excalibur106

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
Pause and activate (not redownload) again. It was the same for me. It took a while cause Chrome does some checks in the background.

Waaifu

love your game, the art style and everything.
BUT
in some model animations you was being sloppy.
AND
what is the Gallery in the menu for, when it only shows the load save file screen?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes