Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes

Dawndmon

Mar 6, 2018
The bird girl Ava's wings make most massages imposible, she always has the spots you have to massage somewhere on her wings, and she moves her wings when you touch her, so even if you find a spot, she wil move and you wil just waste stamina for nothing.
Am i missing something, or is she just basicly bugged?

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
The bird girl Ava's wings make most massages imposible, she always has the spots you have to massage somewhere on her wings, and she moves her wings when you touch her, so even if you find a spot, she wil move and you wil just waste stamina for nothing.
Am i missing something, or is she just basicly bugged?
I never had any real problems with her, but maybe that's just me.

Dawndmon

Mar 6, 2018
I never had any real problems with her, but maybe that's just me.
I figured it out, turns out it was bugged, just had to restart the game to get it to work.
The harpy and the mermaid both had their "hitboxes" in such a way that they never became red just orange.
Might have been something wrong with how it rigged onto their skeleton or something, making the spot actualy under the place it was sepose to be, but a restart got rid of it, so if anyone has the same problem just turn it on and of again, works every time.

Buttcephalus

Mar 10, 2020
finally downloaded the game after being interested for a while and played it with my best friend. here are our thoughts thus far:

nice things
- great concept - totally adorable
- vip massage minigame genuinely engaging and appropriately challenging
- good VA work (mostly horny moaning)
- orc model very cute!
- modern urban fantasy setting is very charming
- world of warcraft jumpscare mentioned!

criticisms
- the little "can't wait to come back later!" line from each VIP client is always autoskipped when you click out of the grading window; feels very abrupt
- clipping issues and frequent physics mishaps (especially with Thalia's outfit)
- filter used to unify unrelated assets into a complete style a little hit or miss
- foot massage option appears to just be an extremity massage in a different position and does not actually show the feet

please add a fat vip client! excited to see this game to completion. insert sex punchline here

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
finally downloaded the game after being interested for a while and played it with my best friend. here are our thoughts thus far:

nice things
- great concept - totally adorable
- vip massage minigame genuinely engaging and appropriately challenging
- good VA work (mostly horny moaning)
- orc model very cute!
- modern urban fantasy setting is very charming
- world of warcraft jumpscare mentioned!

criticisms
- the little "can't wait to come back later!" line from each VIP client is always autoskipped when you click out of the grading window; feels very abrupt
- clipping issues and frequent physics mishaps (especially with Thalia's outfit)
- filter used to unify unrelated assets into a complete style a little hit or miss
- foot massage option appears to just be an extremity massage in a different position and does not actually show the feet

please add a fat vip client! excited to see this game to completion. insert sex punchline here
here's another idea, stop taking a full year to give a few updates. the game engine shouldn't be this hard to work with. infact if I give the code and the rights to this game to another dev using unreal engine you can bet your ass, he will be pumping out updates every month.

this is just one of those onyx games "makes a lot of money with little to no update" and I don't blame the dev, people are paying for nothing, why would the dev work harder?

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
here's another idea, stop taking a full year to give a few updates. the game engine shouldn't be this hard to work with. infact if I give the code and the rights to this game to another dev using unreal engine you can bet your ass, he will be pumping out updates every month.

this is just one of those onyx games "makes a lot of money with little to no update" and I don't blame the dev, people are paying for nothing, why would the dev work harder?
Can you prove that they could do that in Unity?

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Can you prove that they could do that in Unity?
honest to god, you think that they need such a long time to update with so little? you know the truth. you really want me to bring a couple of unity devs to this chat to prove simple facts of life that don't need proving because some things in this life are common sense.

Reactions: MarkKZ and Uchani

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
honest to god, you think that they need such a long time to update with so little? you know the truth. you really want me to bring a couple of unity devs to this chat to prove simple facts of life that don't need proving because some things in this life are common sense.
No I don't know the truth. But I have enough common sense to know that games with teams of hundreds of people developing them, sometimes dozens working on each individual element of the game (animation, geometry, lighting, etc.) , have taken longer to fully release a game. But maybe I'm wrong, so as long as the devs you know can prove that they can make a game of similar quality in a significantly shorter time, I might start thinking that your cynicism isn't that unwarranted.

Last edited:

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
how to prevent the crashing when opening the game? it keeps crashing on my end at the loading black screen after the intro of the woman holding the torch.

Fuckthisshitf

Oct 11, 2022
You complaining? Why don’t you make your own damn game then? Don’t you dare use any excuse. Also, this isn’t easy build as you thought is it. And you need to be patien.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Is the steam version censored by the way ? I got it back then when I was patreon and got the key for it, so it stayed for like 4 years now and I see there was that much of a change, but even then I never got a naughty scene. So Im wondering if the Steam version is censored.

Willis12

May 18, 2018
Is the steam version censored by the way ? I got it back then when I was patreon and got the key for it, so it stayed for like 4 years now and I see there was that much of a change, but even then I never got a naughty scene. So Im wondering if the Steam version is censored.
nope, not censored on Steam

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
Just came across this game recently, are there any other gaems that you guys know that are similar to this, like as a similar concept?

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes