Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes

Zi0_Matrix

Jan 14, 2024
how did this game become this popular yet has low patreon?
Markiplier.

I dunno, people just like fuckin' 3d cute monster girls; the genre is full of projects that enter development hell for years and never finish. We pounce at anything that seems like it might do something with the genre.

Reactions: excalibur106

atfields

Oct 12, 2019
The slow upload schedule does make sense as its a tiny-ass design team who all have fulltime dayjobs. The problem is the lack of any fucking information outside of the patreon. Expecting people to pay just to be told "work sucked, only got a little bit done" is just not good.

Reactions: godlyadonis

Jul 15, 2021
Are there any optimized game resources? (Or when will the official plan to optimize the game?) The game always crashes after loading for a while.

Sep 10, 2018
Name them
I like games like this
Just like the one above said.
But if you are looking for games with same gameplay, i cant think of any, but those old games where you need to fill a pleasure meter by toching certain parts of the girl body. Maybe Shinobi Fall, i guess.
Sex and 3D-wise, i can think of Succubus Cafe and Fallen Doll
With similar art style, only Last Evil.

Reactions: godlyadonis

przykladowy

Oct 23, 2017
anyone with more skills can check out this github page
suppose to add VR functionality to the game but I'm getting stuck while building plugin with error "ZibraLiquidTool"

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
So there hasn't been any significant update for 8-9 months?
ofc not, this isn't the first time devs milk their games. I don't care what others argue, it's the same excuse that means nothing. we can see other devs release much more content sooner on the same engines. it's just that Devs decide to take a time off for whatever reason. I lost count how many devs do this crap XD it's their choice ofc, as long as they keep making money, what can we do about it other than stop paying?

Reactions: Don42

tousht10

Dec 20, 2021
Lets just face it for what it its.

The devs of this game are the new YandereDevs

They will take ages, doing almost no work, trying to milk this game as most as they can.

No wonder their Patreon is low, people are starting to waking up agaisnt them. As it should be.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Lets just face it for what it its.

The devs of this game are the new YandereDevs

They will take ages, doing almost no work, trying to milk this game as most as they can.

No wonder their Patreon is low, people are starting to waking up agaisnt them. As it should be.
Whatever you say man

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes