Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes

rose12389

Jan 6, 2023
Does anyone else have problems giving a massage in gallery mode, or does anyone know a way to choose the outfit of the girls during the massages once you have all the hearts?

gabut40

Jul 26, 2018
is there a way to reset data on this game? got some error after i download the latest update withoud deleting the old one

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
is there anyway to prevent the crashing whenever the loading screen is on the Torch Lady and then loading icon is buffering afterwards it crashed, back to windows

Griffan

May 17, 2018
The penis phases in and out of the belly... The vaginal lips are not stretching around the orc's girth which doesn't give the impression of an actual penetration.
I'll wait until they fix that before buying.

Last edited:

SuperHGeek

Dec 25, 2017
I think it could use a little more clarification on what you press for the Regular Clients because I tried pressing space when it showed the massage hands symbol and nothing happened or I was doing the wrong thing to them and got heart broken but when I clicked it worked. The tutorial shows a hand symbol, mouse with left click highlighted, a blank mouse, and an X and explains none of these properly. If that is a big part of gameplay the tutorial should really do a better job explaining it imo.

Edit:
You know what, maybe I'm dumb but I see it was saying to left click for the hand icon and it showed that with the mouse symbol lmao
I thought it was just a long sequence in the tutorial with multiple things going on. However, I could see others also making that mistake.
Another thing though, how long or how quickly you're supposed to click after they give you your instructions is really unclear and hard to time, I've got good rhythm but the starting note is very hard to identify.
Maybe for ease there could be an onscreen timer or metronome and maybe as you level up the timer only shows up until the first beat. I think that would help tremendously! Because if you are thrown off rhythm from the first queue then the rest will surely follow.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Teist

SuperHGeek

Dec 25, 2017
Oh and I didn't notice this the first time:
You should be able to skip the long cutscene after you purchase an upgrade.
Also, for me, whenever I finish with the elf and get my rating when I click to continue it also immediately closes her dialogue... I wanna know what she says after the massage lol

studiomilkbowl

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2024
Honestly this game has no right being as good as it is. The different girls are really well animated. I also love the way they've implemented the hands roaming hands (though it can break the character model sometimes in some positions)

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes