RPGM Completed Ordeal of Princess Eris [v1.01] [Asakiyumemishi/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
I have an RPG maker editor but I'm not sure what I should be editing. Most things are in Japanese. The weapon skills definitely are if they can be edited. It's the standard one I think with "edit switches and variables" all Japanese.

and yeah selfcest(lol) would be awesome.
I just edited the exp value. Then I fought a regular and it increased the level to 99. It also increased the sex status like anal vaginal and all of that as well, but still acknowledged that the character was a virgin and hadn't had sex.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I just edited the exp value. Then I fought a regular and it increased the level to 99. It also increased the sex status like anal vaginal and all of that as well, but still acknowledged that the character was a virgin and hadn't had sex.
ohhhhhh ok! I will try that. Thanks!

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Where do I need to go after capturing the east fortress? Is there a way to have dietliet in the party instead of killing her?

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
I stand by what i said, "mostly only translate the menus" means just that, that there are some exceptions.

Also obviously Kagura censor their games, even if they do remove the japanese censor. All western editors censor games and usually with the most restrictive censorship since they want to release those games in as many western country as possible and all those country have different censorship laws. This mostly consist in removing any and all events with characters that are or appear underage if not the characters themselves, and some other cultural things that are forbidden in some countries. And that's not even going into the translation itself that censor jokes and other japanese cultural things that they think people won't understand.
Okay, again almost all of the games Kagura are releasing that have fan translations are full translations already with menu only being a very small amount of those and Menu translation do not count as actual translations.

Also changing a Japanese joke or reference to something that is easier for Western readers to understand while still keeping the meaing of the joke is not censorship and most translators only do that when a game is filled with Japanese meme's.

FIinally the only reason why Kagura removes, censors and alter scenes in their games has nothing to do with censorship laws and mostly has to do with trying to keep there game on Steam. They can easly just keep the Steam version censored and have the Fakku or MangaGamer version uncut but as they said on Discord that Steam okay with them doing that but its to much work, even though all their doing is having two script files and changing a few lines of dialogue in one of them and becuse all their games use RPGtrans these changes won't affect anything when they do bug-fixs.

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
The weapon skill system is dreadful. I get it that they were experimenting with something new, but the execution of it failed big time.
Other than that, it's pretty much just a generic RPGMaker game with the usual corruption gimmick which gets old relatively fast.

Save for the soundtrack. The music in this game is very, very good in my opinion. Then again I'm probably the only person in this thread who cares about such a thing.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
What are you supposed to do in the Dream World?
To the right there are two rooms, look for a maid in a black dress in both rooms. Then head to the room to the left, and exit the door again.

I got annoyed with this puzzle and didn't notice the maid in the black dress. So I decided to kill them all. I stumbled across her by accident.

The weapon skill system is dreadful. I get it that they were experimenting with something new, but the execution of it failed big time.
Other than that, it's pretty much just a generic RPGMaker game with the usual corruption gimmick which gets old relatively fast.

Save for the soundtrack. The music in this game is very, very good in my opinion. Then again I'm probably the only person in this thread who cares about such a thing.
Well and the ability that when naked you can have sex with either male or female. That's pretty unqiue as most games only have the males while the females just scorn the mc.

I've heard some standard RPGMaker music in it as well.

But yeah the weapon skill system sucks. I felt that compared to their other games this was the weakest one. Hopefully the next one is better. I think that one is Ideology in Friction. Still hope for some lesbian scenes though. I do get tired of the mind break (Let's be honest for me corruption is more like the oni one from ONEONE1 Games [I think they made that one], where you become the villain and screw over the regular antagonist I know that's not the definition but still.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Teppei000

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
To the right there are two rooms, look for a maid in a black dress in both rooms. Then head to the room to the left, and exit the door again.

I got annoyed with this puzzle and didn't notice the maid in the black dress. So I decided to kill them all. I stumbled across her by accident.
Oh thanks, I was going around in circles killing and clicking on walls etc. Didn't spot those maids in black.

Reactions: YukiAizawa

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I just used an RPG maker editor. Honestly even the sex scenes left something to be desired. I'm hoping the next one is better.
And then I kind of wish you could of had sex with your companions in general. And the dream lands left a lot to be desired. By that I mean you meet two dream younger versions of your companions. I wish there had been a special sex scene if you had them go together. You know selfcest.

Ugh, I like it well enough, but there other games are vastly superior compared to this.
Did you play through the game once or twice? A little under half the sex scenes are mutually exclusive. You have to choose who you rescue and who you get the fail scenes for.
I found the sex scenes to be pretty good, but unfortunately limited in number.

Reactions: YukiAizawa

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
Sooo... reading the thread, I'm still curious. Is it a "game of two chairs: one with a sharpened peak, other with a jacked-off dick"? I mean, you just decide what branch you wanna see first, the one where you bring MC to sluttery or the other when you beat the sheet out of BBEG and his minions, and go with it? Some people said that you should save characters to add them to your party (and game states that you have to have them in your party to reveal their stories [and, I suppose, h-events]), but how can you if you're intended to loose? I'm a bit frustrated with all this information. Can someone clarify, please?

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Sooo... reading the thread, I'm still curious. Is it a "game of two chairs: one with a sharpened peak, other with a jacked-off dick"? I mean, you just decide what branch you wanna see first, the one where you bring MC to sluttery or the other when you beat the sheet out of BBEG and his minions, and go with it? Some people said that you should save characters to add them to your party (and game states that you have to have them in your party to reveal their stories [and, I suppose, h-events]), but how can you if you're intended to loose? I'm a bit frustrated with all this information. Can someone clarify, please?
The game has mini branches for each recruitable character. If you add them to the party you see some of their scenes and their story. Against bosses if you fail you see the related characters or MC's rape scene, which unlocks another scene later in some cases (for example if you fail with the knight she'll be ''sluttified'' and you get a scene later with her like that).
There isnt a gameover defeat untill final boss (which has some variation depending on who you recruited, and I think a different scene if you managed to recruit/save blond princess's sister)

For the most part you have to choose between H-scenes or character development for each character. I dont think you can get every character recruited in a single playthrough tho, as blond princess's sister atleast depends on rescuing her as fast as possible (do less events, fail less etc)

Moe Moe Kyun <3

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know what to do with boulder blocking the cave. Also I don't know how to enter the Devil Ruin's locked door which says my adventure has nothing to do with it. :<

Last edited:

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
The game has mini branches for each recruitable character. If you add them to the party you see some of their scenes and their story. Against bosses if you fail you see the related characters or MC's rape scene, which unlocks another scene later in some cases (for example if you fail with the knight she'll be ''sluttified'' and you get a scene later with her like that).
There isnt a gameover defeat untill final boss (which has some variation depending on who you recruited, and I think a different scene if you managed to recruit/save blond princess's sister)

For the most part you have to choose between H-scenes or character development for each character. I dont think you can get every character recruited in a single playthrough tho, as blond princess's sister atleast depends on rescuing her as fast as possible (do less events, fail less etc)
Sounds complicated. x) But thanks, at least I'll give it a try.

PolarTiger

Sep 10, 2017
How one gets stronger in this game? i killed monster many times and feel char stronger, but now new party member get 1-hit KO everytime.

Btw, is there any h-images/scenes besides the ones in gallery?

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
it´s better machine translation than nothing, has less cost for them using the machine translation than do it all by themselves, so yep it would be worse if doesn´t had a translation and trynna play without understanding nothing.
I'd happily deal with not having the game than dealing with Machine Translation where most of the game's actual story and plot might be lost in the shitty translation.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes