VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I know, but that's so bland, he just wants to make pills to make his dick bigger. In most stories, that would be a sidequest, not the main story, you understand what I mean?
Sure. but is is still just begining :)

Nov 13, 2017
Game don't work for me! Windows return to desktop with an error related to RGSS301.dll

If i use other rgss301old game works done but don't fit in the screen

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Game don't work for me! Windows return to desktop with an error related to RGSS301.dll

If i use other rgss301old game works done but don't fit in the screen
That is strange must be something with your PC. All files is attached correctly.

But here is file you need:

Place it in game system folder.

Nov 13, 2017
That is strange must be something with your PC. All files is attached correctly.

But here is file you need:

Place it in game system folder.
Thanks very much for your help with your rgss301.dll. I've come to conclusion that's something wrong in my pc because it already don't work but i've tried the game with this version of rgss301.dll on a different pc and works well. I'll find soon what's wrong in my pc :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks very much for your help with your rgss301.dll. I've come to conclusion that's something wrong in my pc because it already don't work but i've tried the game with this version of rgss301.dll on a different pc and works well. I'll find soon what's wrong in my pc :)

Ok, Have a good fun :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Hello, will the decision to bring one of the two girls from the club home have different outcomes, besides you lying her on the bed to sleep and moving on to next day, does it have branching paths afterwards, do they acknowledge it ?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello, will the decision to bring one of the two girls from the club home have different outcomes, besides you lying her on the bed to sleep and moving on to next day, does it have branching paths afterwards, do they acknowledge it ?
Yes, but only smaller outcome.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ordinary day 0.4 release information
od2 postava 3.png
Version 0.40C will be released at 1.april for 5+ patreons.

What is new ?
Old characters from OD1 will come back. And it is nice to see them in new graphics and animations that is as i hope much better than in Ordinary day 1. Hope you will enjoyed it.

Game in this version contains:
3439 images (1016 New)
Long sex scenes with more animations like this one:
12 female characters
Full replays in replay room.
Archievement system

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes