VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
these damned patreons, why don't they share "their precious" right now :FeelsBadMan:

M

meandana

is and the same ? or is there new content in 0.40D ?

Reactions: mario911

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
Hi @Joraell apologies if it has asked already, i saw it was but as this is the latest version iàll ask again... in the beginning ofthe game, after i talk with the manager i pick up all the clothes but kind of magazines stay on the floor and i canàt take any action or going out of the room... i tried also diasbling the minigames but still nothing.. could you please advise__

thanks!!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi @Joraell apologies if it has asked already, i saw it was but as this is the latest version iàll ask again... in the beginning ofthe game, after i talk with the manager i pick up all the clothes but kind of magazines stay on the floor and i canàt take any action or going out of the room... i tried also diasbling the minigames but still nothing.. could you please advise__

thanks!!
send me your save to joraelll@gmail.com Are you tryed keyboard and mouse to grab them ?

But it is really strange because many players played this game and how it looks nobody have this problem.

Reactions: snogard

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Wow, So many interest from sudden ? :D
Guys, can you please writte some reviews after playing? Thanks.

Reactions: snogard
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes