セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Edit the title with the new ver name and
added more mirrors

milene

Apr 30, 2017
Hate RPGM engine! it seems like a good game, but I don't like the fact of spending hours running, searching, etc. and repeating the same thing over and over. Sadly, I will pass this one =(

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Have some one got a save when mc choose between two girls before party event of this new version,thx a lot.I dont want to play through it again......:FeelsGoodMan:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hate RPGM engine! it seems like a good game, but I don't like the fact of spending hours running, searching, etc. and repeating the same thing over and over. Sadly, I will pass this one =(
There is no running, searching and grinding. Only small maps.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Repaired, your save is on E-mail.
Sorry that I didn't answer, but I'm usually not checking email :p And yea, that happen early at the event with coming to house. I'm exploring nerd, so if I find any other bugs, you can count on me :)

#Edit
Heh, 5min after I posted this, I went to the room on the right (i dont remember whose this room is, lmao) and same happened ;)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry that I didn't answer, but I'm usually not checking email :p And yea, that happen early at the event with coming to house. I'm exploring nerd, so if I find any other bugs, you can count on me :)

#Edit
Heh, 5min after I posted this, I went to the room on the right (i dont remember whose this room is, lmao) and same happened ;)
Because I repaired your save not released new version of game :D This is repaired but for next release.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes