VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Did you copied that "magnet?" part too? than go in torrent and choose "add torrent from url" and just paste adress there. It works.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I wish this as an Renpy game instead of RPGM. It looks good, the renders also look good..I just cant get over the fact it's RPGM. That's the onlything stopping me from playing it. sadly.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I wish this as an Renpy game instead of RPGM. It looks good, the renders also look good..I just cant get over the fact it's RPGM. That's the onlything stopping me from playing it. sadly.
Find me a guy who remake this for renpy :) Not for free of course.

But still, I think you can give it a shot .-).

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Amazing renders, and i gave it a shot, cause a good work like these deserves. But RPGM.... i can't. It's boring to walk walk, searching... Well for me! A real personal taste. But the work done on this game is very good! Congrats to you Joraell, i will not play it more, but i really wish you the best on it!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Amazing renders, and i gave it a shot, cause a good work like these deserves. But RPGM.... i can't. It's boring to walk walk, searching... Well for me! A real personal taste. But the work done on this game is very good! Congrats to you Joraell, i will not play it more, but i really wish you the best on it!
Thank you.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Still can't get the screen right too much black space looks f'ugly on my big screen. No other rpgm game looks like this must have rendered 4:3. Hell I even copied over another dll from a game that displayed shit propery and instead it stretched shit off screen.

2nd time I gave this game a chance, there won't be a third. Best of luck

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Don't use alt+enter.
It isn't alt enter it's the ratio of your images I tried everything including f6. I disabled fullscreen optimizations and dpi scaling. it's your game. I just played xxxkin and it looked fine when I replaced your dll with theirs full screen worked properly but your images were off screen.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It isn't alt enter it's the ratio of your images I tried everything including f6. I disabled fullscreen optimizations and dpi scaling. it's your game. I just played xxxkin and it looked fine when I replaced your dll with theirs full screen worked properly but your images were off screen.
Look mate all is maked in 16:9 ratio (1024*576). Many players played this game, but you are the only one who has problem? Isn't it a little bit strange?

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes