VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Look mate all is maked in 16:9 ratio (1024*576). Many players played this game, but you are the only one who has problem? Isn't it a little bit strange?
Maybe I'm the only one who has it hooked up to a 5K, 4K TV set. I lowered the desktop resolution to 1080P used alt-enter then hit f6 and got it manageable. Not fullscreen but only an inch on either side of my desktop.

Hope it helps someone else should they come across the problem.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Find me a guy who remake this for renpy :) Not for free of course.

But still, I think you can give it a shot .-).
Why would i find you a guy? Not my job. Beside it was just a saying that if it was renpy i'd play it. I've tried it before. But i'm cant handle walking after walking across a long 2d map to eventually find some sexual content. Also RPGM's story gets so split up between all the quests and walking that i fall completely out of the story of it.

No need to come off as a douche about someone simply saying they'd play it if it was Renpy or a better engine in my opinion. But if that's how you act, then whatever.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Why would i find you a guy? Not my job. Beside it was just a saying that if it was renpy i'd play it. I've tried it before. But i'm cant handle walking after walking across a long 2d map to eventually find some sexual content. Also RPGM's story gets so split up between all the quests and walking that i fall completely out of the story of it.

No need to come off as a douche about someone simply saying they'd play it if it was Renpy or a better engine in my opinion. But if that's how you act, then whatever.

A/ "I wish this as an Renpy game instead of RPGM. It looks good, the renders also look good..I just cant get over the fact it's RPGM. That's the onlything stopping me from playing it. sadly."

B/ But if that's how you act, then whatever.

No need to say something more.

Reactions: supermanz95

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Maybe I'm the only one who has it hooked up to a 5K, 4K TV set. I lowered the desktop resolution to 1080P used alt-enter then hit f6 and got it manageable. Not fullscreen but only an inch on either side of my desktop.

all i can say, using <f5>+<f6> and the game is correctly scaled on my 16:10 monitor, small black bars top/bottom
but that's the way it's meant to be

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

If you used alt+enter it broke all screen changes after. So use alt+enter to change screen back to window mode and than use only f5 and f6. It working on all displays. Small and big ones from Hd ressolution to 4K. Tested.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
and now comes the big but..
upon using my save from 0.40 and riding back home to college, the game starts again with the 0.40 content after receiving the mail from mom
although i love the 0.40 animations, i'm here for the new content :happyblush
if you have some time @Joraell, would you be so kind and check the attached save file, thx

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
didn't receivet. Place it here.

@the66 here is repaired save. To me it looks like this version here on page is BETA with this "bugs" I will replace this with recent version.

And please don't use cheats :D Game will punnish you, now or later :D

Reactions: the66

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
didn't receivet. Place it here.

@the66 here is repaired save. To me it looks like this version here on page is BETA with this "bugs" I will replace this with recent version.

And please don't use cheats :D Game will punnish you, now or later :D
thx and i believe i didn't cheat or did i :angel:

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
I've to agree with some of the others here. RPGM is annoying and I can't help but think that with the custom work you've done in RPGM you will have an easy time doing Ren'Py or Unity. You're creating beautiful animations and renders but it is overshadowed by RPGM's usage. It's like putting beautiful $500 Dutch tulips in a $1 plastic pot.

Some other suggestions:
- most conversations lack substance and are quite terse; perhaps hiring a (fan fiction) writer could help you
- almost all scenes lack foreplay and are too hardcore; lack of erotica
- add more renders: undressing > top off, panties off; males: flaccid penis, half erection, full erection
- scene execution: show the entrance action > penis entering an orifice rather than immediately inside the orifice
- I realize the MC having a bigger penis is part of the story; but I think it is too large now
- most girls look very pretty but also very glamorous to the point of perfection; maybe add some unique skins to model (eg. mature skin; freckled skin etc)

If you keep using RPGM:
- please make the first option in choice menus empty so when we click our mouse repeatedly we don't accidentally choose an option
- don't have the right mouse button act as a selection action; ideally the right mouse button is for cancelling an action
- you made RPGM less annoying by removing excessive walking but the downside is the player lacks a sense of location
- this may sound weird but by making RPGM less annoying you also removed some of its strengths

Keep it up :cool:

Reactions: Joraell

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK I like this game(s) although the first OD with the option to turn off all of the minigames was soooo much better. Now I lost the guitar master with damned Eric... ooops, Daniel...
Now I'm stuck at the gym in neverending loop watching a nice girl exercising and stripping via spycam in the girls locker room at the gym.
Any hint how to get out from here???

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes