VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
OK I like this game(s) although the first OD with the option to turn off all of the minigames was soooo much better. Now I lost the guitar master with damned Eric... ooops, Daniel...
Now I'm stuck at the gym in neverending loop watching a nice girl exercising and stripping via spycam in the girls locker room at the gym.
Any hint how to get out from here???

Gym was bugged, new version is with fix.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Guys, If there is anybody who knows code in Renpy, or you know anybody, and have a time and want to try, remake this game for renpy I will be happy and of course will pay for this. Send me a message. I has only small amount of time and updates for game in RPGM (what I know good) is long enough, remake or just continuing this game in another engine is nearly immposible to do for me now.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Och , how to win this guitar master please?
I really have no idea how to play this mini game...
Just must clicking right arrows at right time (in middle of the green line on the bottom). (You don't need to win) :)

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I wish OP's would include the stupid little map with the other images. So I know to avoid the game. Great renders then I start the game, I walk outside and the game freezes. It's so much EXTRA work navigating these stupid little mazes. I think it's to trick you into thinking that the game has more content. Really it's just time consuming and not entertaining. Perhaps it's a good game but the mazes are like playing Mario Bros without coins or Koopa Troopa. No rewards.
ordinaryday.jpg

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I wish OP's would include the stupid little map with the other images. So I know to avoid the game. Great renders then I start the game, I walk outside and the game freezes. It's so much EXTRA work navigating these stupid little mazes. I think it's to trick you into thinking that the game has more content. Really it's just time consuming and not entertaining. Perhaps it's a good game but the mazes are like playing Mario Bros without coins or Koopa Troopa. No rewards.
View attachment 106459
I think map is smallest as can be and there is only one and few other buildings. And at the most when you may walk somewhere game automatically teleport character in front of the building or for the event you may action.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I think map is smallest as can be and there is only one and few other buildings. And at the most when you may walk somewhere game automatically teleport character in front of the building or for the event you may action.
keep your game as it is, some amount of grind keeps most players occupied and entertained
(and you get a bonus point from me for your music choices)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
keep your game as it is, some amount of grind keeps most players occupied and entertained
(and you get a bonus point from me for your music choices)
What about review on this thread ? :p

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What about review on this thread ? :p
2 lines are a wall of text for me but not enough for a review, you won't get more from me besides my great gratitude for really nicely done animations (no need for a skip button) x'D

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
how to skip the stupid minigames or is there a cheat for it.
i can not pass the game in the kitchen:(

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
after walking with the GF in the park i get stuck in the school, the blue icon suggest i should enter the classroom nut clocking on the door does nothing. anyway to fix this?

Reactions: RexGenocide

ryupuma

May 11, 2018
I surely did not see all animations, but those I saw were incredible. Without spoiling, let's just say, balcony.

I have to agree with some people that the story that leads to the sex scenes can feel a little rushed, but if you put too much, it's another clan of people that will complain, so do as you such !

What "I" personnaly would like to see is some kind of option to loop animation ( even if just in replay ). Maybe as simple as a extra menu choice like : continue/repeat/loop. Anyway, continue the good work !

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I surely did not see all animations, but those I saw were incredible. Without spoiling, let's just say, balcony.

I have to agree with some people that the story that leads to the sex scenes can feel a little rushed, but if you put too much, it's another clan of people that will complain, so do as you such !

What "I" personnaly would like to see is some kind of option to loop animation ( even if just in replay ). Maybe as simple as a extra menu choice like : continue/repeat/loop. Anyway, continue the good work !

That is nice to read :)

Reactions: User_166761

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
What am I supposed to find in Daniels room?

I found Steroids, Tickets and Achievement points, but still I get "You Failed. Try Again." And if I try to leave his room I get "Why would I go out?"

There isn't enough time to find anything else :(

Edit: Nevermind :) Solved it :)

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes