VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Futa is not at game yet. Will be in future version and about one character.
I strongly recommend that that character be an optional path that is skippable without blocking any other paths. A lot of us don't like our chicks to have dicks and just straight up avoid games with futa in it. As long as it is easily avoidable that's fine, to each their own, but futa and gay content should always be optional paths if you want to avoid turning a lot of people away from the game. To be honest I am only willing to try it now because I saw this comment, in the past I saw an update for the game, looked at screen shots, saw a chick with a dick and moved on without trying the game.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I strongly recommend that that character be an optional path that is skippable without blocking any other paths. A lot of us don't like our chicks to have dicks and just straight up avoid games with futa in it. As long as it is easily avoidable that's fine, to each their own, but futa and gay content should always be optional paths if you want to avoid turning a lot of people away from the game. To be honest I am only willing to try it now because I saw this comment, in the past I saw an update for the game, looked at screen shots, saw a chick with a dick and moved on without trying the game.
I has one question on you. If you try my game I will send you how I want to add this futa content and you will say what you think about that. I think the way I want to add this will be OK. But maybe it is just my though. So I will be really happy for your though about that. Is it possible for you to do that ? :) Of course it will be a little spoiler. Send me message or leave comment there please. Thanks for your answer.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
so my game hangs when we see Daniel walking into the manager's campus office,he doesn't walk all the way to the counter and the game just hangs there. i've restarted many time but still the same thing. i can't continue the game.....*sniff *sniff

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
so my game hangs when we see Daniel walking into the manager's campus office,he doesn't walk all the way to the counter and the game just hangs there. i've restarted many time but still the same thing. i can't continue the game.....*sniff *sniff
Hello send me please this save I will take a look on it. Are you playing from new game ? Because I was repairing this bug one time already.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey Joraell, i like the game, the storyline goes awesome, the choices make it fun, i save often, and love to try all decisions :)
Really waiting for the next update!

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Hello send me please this save I will take a look on it. Are you playing from new game ? Because I was repairing this bug one time already.
yes,this is my first time playing (i didn't play day 1)

i did use saveeditor to change my money and some stats (but i've played other Rpgm like that with no conflicts)

Anyways here's my file

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
yes,this is my first time playing (i didn't play day 1)

i did use saveeditor to change my money and some stats (but i've played other Rpgm like that with no conflicts)

Anyways here's my file
Ok I was looking on that and Yes you broke it by adding money :) Because game decided you has enough money and stop one event for you. That is why the shihing event stays in front of the counter.

You don't need to add money. There is no grinding or something. It is like VN not searching or doing repeating boring shit for take few bucks.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Are the scenes in the achievement room separate from the scenes in the game or are they extra scenes ? Also what stats represents the achievement points in the saveeditonline.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Ok I was looking on that and Yes you broke it by adding money :) Because game decided you has enough money and stop one event for you. That is why the shihing event stays in front of the counter.

You don't need to add money. There is no grinding or something. It is like VN not searching or doing repeating boring shit for take few bucks.
okay...thanks for the reply. will gladly restart. this game as potential.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Are the scenes in the achievement room separate from the scenes in the game or are they extra scenes ? Also what stats represents the achievement points in the saveeditonline.
Hello.
Achievement scenes is separate. It is just bonus scenes not going from story, but with chars from story.
What savedidonline means ?
You can collect points for completing sidequests in game or you can find that points randomly on random places during playing.

ght74823

Jul 24, 2017
So at the part where Im snooping in Daniels room and I click on everything but it doesn't let me leave the room and the time just runs out saying I failed.. Cant find whatever for what it is I actually supposed to do.
I am in the same boat. I have found the three items and I cannot leave the room, not even if I'm literally right beside the door when I hear the roommate and time runs out. I can't fathom out to progress.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I am in the same boat. I have found the three items and I cannot leave the room, not even if I'm literally right beside the door when I hear the roommate and time runs out. I can't fathom out to progress.
You must find money. Until that you will failed everytime. Money is in right up corner.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
in the description says -added sound- does that mean game has moan or sex sounds in it or just muted ??
No means sound during playing, like a slap a face sound door sounds and other. During sex scenes is only music and you can mute it in settings.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Played the first one, was ok.
This one however in my opinion is just bland.
There's no real story, there's nothing exciting, it's just a guy in school doing stuff...
Thought the title would be a bit misleading but it really is just ordinary lol.
Again, just my opinion.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Played the first one, was ok.
This one however in my opinion is just bland.
There's no real story, there's nothing exciting, it's just a guy in school doing stuff...
Thought the title would be a bit misleading but it really is just ordinary lol.
Again, just my opinion.

Ok, what can I tell :) Story is about developing own pills.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, what can I tell :) Story is about developing own pills.
I know, but that's so bland, he just wants to make pills to make his dick bigger. In most stories, that would be a sidequest, not the main story, you understand what I mean?

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes