VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug
Megan Animation in School you have white pixels around her shoulders/wand.

Megan Animation in der Schule rund um den Schultern bzw. der Wand hast Du kleine weiße Punkte mindestens 2 Szenen.

The Game is better as the first Version.

Maybe you can make that you get a hint how many hidden Archivement points you can collect and if you can change it so that you can all time get these points. Aso for the side Quests (if it is not possible at the moment).

U

User_32285

Hi what you can miss is:
1/Blowjob scene with Jasmine at park WC and scene in girls dressing room.
2/ You can miss some images in sex scenes depending on your sexappeal more is better. For example anal with sister.
3/ You can miss 4 sidequests. "Take care about my dog", "Find my neclace", "My door is shut". "Where is that right room"
4/ One sex scene with Kate on clinic. depends on sexappeal.

But all is avaible after you finish game to the end in replay room.
Are 1 and 3 available all the time or during a set time in the game?

The highhlights are very helpfull

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
3 Is avaible all time only one is at clinic.
And first is at begining of the game while you can help girl searching necklace.

Tucker343

Dec 11, 2017
Someone who has played thisgame, how prevalent is the Futa stuff? If its a big part of the game I may have to pass.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Someone who has played thisgame, how prevalent is the Futa stuff? If its a big part of the game I may have to pass.
Futa is not at game yet. Will be in future version and about one character.

U

User_32285

"Her smooth hand is like a baby's."

You really need to change that, it's a really bad analogy.

I think what you mean is "Her hand is as soft as a baby''s".

But still it's really bad, maybe try something like "Her touch is delicate and smooth", but stay away from any babies please.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
"Her smooth hand is like a baby's."

You really need to change that, it's a really bad analogy.

I think what you mean is "Her hand is as soft as a baby''s".

But still it's really bad, maybe try something like "Her touch is delicate and smooth", but stay away from any babies please.
Ok. will change that. Please in what scene it is. for better find.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
So at the part where Im snooping in Daniels room and I click on everything but it doesn't let me leave the room and the time just runs out saying I failed.. Cant find whatever for what it is I actually supposed to do.

EDIT: finally got it after randomly clicking around room a few hundred times.....

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
Dear Jorael, let me give you a little hint ;) Mmf 3some is a dream of i'd risk to say a 80% of women. And i bet that most of those, who follow you are not women :) I'm also pretty sure, that most of those who follow you are not into sharing :D
yeah, i gotta say any scene that has sharing in it ties my stomach into knots. hate it. 100% boner killer

Reactions: Kendra

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Dear Jorael, let me give you a little hint ;) Mmf 3some is a dream of i'd risk to say a 80% of women. And i bet that most of those, who follow you are not women :) I'm also pretty sure, that most of those who follow you are not into sharing :D

yeah, i gotta say any scene that has sharing in it ties my stomach into knots. hate it. 100% boner killer
Ok, will think about that. :)

Reactions: KiGa and Kendra

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
One of the hottest scene in 1st game was mother & Karen "fighting" for mc 3some at the end of the game IMO :)

Reactions: KiGa

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, finaly one dev who knows how to implement mouse controls into rgss. This will be first Rgss game I'll ever play fully.:happyblush

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
One of the hottest scene in 1st game was mother & Karen "fighting" for mc 3some at the end of the game IMO :)
I was hoping in that :) Same scene was with both sisters :)
Thressome will be optional :)

Reactions: Kendra
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes