VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
what? the 2 masturbation scenes where your character sees one and isn't aware of the other?, those don't count.
And mom pussylick scene doesn't count ? OOOK.
But as I said in next updates will Nick return to home so more scenes will come.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
One character with little dominance nature.
Is she going to be a fairly significant character, I hope (or at least get plenty of "screen time")?

Also I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "little dominance nature" - do you mean she's a little bit dominant, or that she's submissive?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is she going to be a fairly significant character, I hope (or at least get plenty of "screen time")?

Also I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "little dominance nature" - do you mean she's a little bit dominant, or that she's submissive?
She is dominant and will have big role in story.

Reactions: sdibolcrif
U

User_18742

Out of curiosity, how significant is the futa content planned to be?
I hope he'll give it a good go. I think he'll be able to write some great, steamy futadom- he's got the character personalities set up well for it!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Oooh now you've really got my interest!

Looking forward to seeing where this goes :D
One thing I can say :) We have in my game, miracle growing substance right ? :) Character is in game already, but has no cock yet :)

first set of archievment system to game " Fun with Mom at swimmingpool"
01.png

Reactions: Kendra

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
One thing I can say :) We have in my game, miracle growing substance right ? :) Character is in game already, but has no cock yet :)
Oh, interesting - I just might have to play the current version to try to guess at who it is (I haven't actually played at all yet, I was thinking of waiting till said futa content was actually in) :p

One thing I'm kinda worried about now though: seems like more often than not when an author takes the "regular girl turns into futa" approach they only give her a dick, without balls to go with it - which has always looked weird to me. Is your futa gonna have the "full package," so to speak?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, interesting - I just might have to play the current version to try to guess at who it is (I haven't actually played at all yet, I was thinking of waiting till said futa content was actually in) :p

One thing I'm kinda worried about now though: seems like more often than not when an author takes the "regular girl turns into futa" approach they only give her a dick, without balls to go with it - which has always looked weird to me. Is your futa gonna have the "full package," so to speak?
Hmmm don't know will see. Not thinking about that yet :D If you want to try the game, wait for next release, there will be big changes about RPGM.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Futa content is always awesome & welcome!(female + futa ;) )

The worst part of your game so far is one of the worst game design ever, while renders & animations are not so bad.
With this skip scene plugin the game is unplayable(cause if you do not skin the scene and continue to play the game - you can't save your game further, when you try o get into the character menu - skip scene prompt shows up, and if you try to skip the scene not while the scene is playing, but a bit later - it doesn't work. The only way for saves to be posiible is alt +f4, load save game & skip the scenes that you've see just before. I've done it about 50 times while finishing 0.3 for Alice & Jasmine).

The music choise is nice, but i've got 5 to 10 situations when it doesn't stop playing, after the scene it was supposed to play for is already finished, really irritating. Would be nice if you'd be able to fix those issues.

I don't like sis model, but mother is one of the hottest & my fav, wish there would be more content with her, was hardly disapointed while finishishing your first game due to the lack of content with her. After the bathroom anal scene(early stages of the first game) there was almost no worthy content with her(only one scene in the end of mother + gf route, btw gf was also a hotty, but not as hot as mother).

There is a little typo when chosing Alice over Jasmine, near to the end of 0.3 Alice is called Jasmine.

That's was my thought and answers to some of your quesions on patreon, hope you'll be able to attend to them & wish you luck.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Futa content is always awesome & welcome!(female + futa ;) )

The worst part of your game so far is one of the worst game design ever, while renders & animations are not so bad.
With this skip scene plugin the game is unplayable(cause if you do not skin the scene and continue to play the game - you can't save your game further, when you try o get into the character menu - skip scene prompt shows up, and if you try to skip the scene not while the scene is playing, but a bit later - it doesn't work. The only way for saves to be posiible is alt +f4, load save game & skip the scenes that you've see just before. I've done it about 50 times while finishing 0.3 for Alice & Jasmine).

The music choise is nice, but i've got 5 to 10 situations when it doesn't stop playing, after the scene it was supposed to play for is already finished, really irritating. Would be nice if you'd be able to fix those issues.

I don't like sis model, but mother is one of the hottest & my fav, wish there would be more content with her, was hardly disapointed while finishishing your first game due to the lack of content with her. After the bathroom anal scene(early stages of the first game) there was almost no worthy content with her(only one scene in the end of mother + gf route, btw gf was also a hotty, but not as hot as mother).

There is a little typo when chosing Alice over Jasmine, near to the end of 0.3 Alice is called Jasmine.

That's was my thought and answers to some of your quesions on patreon, hope you'll be able to attend to them & wish you luck.

Hello first, thanks for playing and comment.

1/ Skip fuction was bug. You played version that was alive maybe few hours. In recent version is skip function disabled because not working properly. Version 0.3 F is without skip and actual patreon version is 0.32B. Next version will be 0.35 hope pretty soon.

2/ In new version of game is lot more palette of music and sounds

3/ Hmmm It is just personal taste :) But What I can say is in 0.35 there will be more of both. (mom and sis).

4/ Already repaired.

Hope you will try the next one that somes soon. And I think sis is sexy too :)

02.png 07.png 04.png

Reactions: Kendra and lexx228

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Version 0.35 (Big update)
What is new?
  • New GUI (menu, chat window, options menu)
  • New characters graphic
  • Music and sounds in whole game
  • Sidequests and archievement system
Version 0.35 contains:
  • 2500 rendered images (660MB)
  • 1:30 hrs of gameplay
  • 10 female characters

Game has new simple, but more funcional menus:
menu.jpg ingame menu.jpg
You can also load the game whenever you want without closing game.

Game has new options menu well known from other RPGM games.
options menu.jpg
As you can see. You can set sounds volume, auto- dash and instant text.
Game has new archievement system, with new unlockable scenes. Points for unlocking them you can find on random places at game or you can receive points for finishing short sidequests. archievement.jpg
From version 0.32 is graphic of all characters changed to bigger sprites instead of "midgets" ones. Game now contains new music to every scene and locations and amount of new sounds effect.

Because of all this changes old saves is incompatible with that version of game.

John kayle

Jan 3, 2018
Dear Joraell

I downloaded the new version from patreon. I started the game from the begging becuse the old saves are not working as you said. But after the party(which was the end of the previous verions) i had only 2-3 minutes playtime till the end of the game. Is there any contant after the caracter going home or is it the end of this verison?

So actually is this version has more contant then the previous one, my game might be bugged or st.

Thank you for your reply. :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Dear Joraell

I downloaded the new version from patreon. I started the game from the begging becuse the old saves are not working as you said. But after the party(which was the end of the previous verions) i had only 2-3 minutes playtime till the end of the game. Is there any contant after the caracter going home or is it the end of this verison?

So actually is this version has more contant then the previous one, my game might be bugged or st.

Thank you for your reply. :)
Hi, Thanks for your message and playing my game.
At main line is there only that small forward.
But you can find 4 sidequests from begining to the end of game and 4 scenes in achievement room (blue switch in main characters room), for completing that sidequests. There is only that small forward because all this changes takes me a big amount of time. Next version will be about what will Nick do again at home visit.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Version 0.35 (Big update) for FREE.
What is new from version 0.3?
  • New GUI (menu, chat window, options menu)
  • New characters graphic
  • Music and sounds in whole game
  • Sidequests and archievement system
Version 0.35 contains:

• 2500 rendered images (660MB)
  • 1:30 hrs of gameplay
  • 10 female characters
Game has new simple, but more funcional menus:

You can also load the game whenever you want without closing game.

Game has new options menu well known from other RPGM games.

As you can see. You can set sounds volume, auto- dash and instant text.
Game has new archievement system, with new unlockable scenes. Points for unlocking them you can find on random places at game or you can receive points for finishing short sidequests.
From version 0.32 and 0.35 is graphic of all characters changed to bigger sprites instead of "midgets" ones. Game now contains new music to every scene and locations and amount of new sounds effect.

Because of all this changes old saves is incompatible with that version of game.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes