VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ordinary Journey [v0.3] [Ordinary Games]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Overview:
You recently graduated but you have no job or any money. To make things worst, your father disappeared. Now you have to build your own life in a world full of sluts.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-20
Release Date: 2020-07-19
Developer: Ordinary Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -

Others: ANDROID

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

BaasB thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kitchen6atrac.jpg park2.jpg store5.jpg livingroom6-edit.jpg office9.jpg streetnight6-edit.jpg

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
I don't like bodies with overdone proportions, but I will test this VN because the renders appear to be of high quality. :unsure:

Reactions: frodoneo

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Wow these ladies are very muscular.

It looks good, so we shall see. Fingers crossed that it’s a good one.(y) :coffee:

Reactions: Dopplyn

Yoshisk

May 2, 2017
Thanks for the thread!

Answering some of the questions, the initial idea was to made it avoidable. But, i don't have a very strong render machine, and i'am trying to focus on quality instead of quantity, so it would take a lot of time to make all the diferent paths, and this would make each update even shorter. What i'am going to do is to make the girls react differently to you acording to your decisions.

By the way, english is not my first language, so if you guys have any sort of correction you can sent it private to me.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
See? It's Larry now. Also thinking of changing Maya's name to Long Face cuz she's got an equine look to her.
screenshot0001.png

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
The mom and sister have rocking bodies :love:

As for ntr I think it's unavoidable,and the "Ntr?" in the tags is probably is to ask if you consider your bimbo mom doing bimbo slut things ntr or not.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes