VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ordinary Journey [v0.3] [Ordinary Games]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
As much as I like fast updates, kinda wishing these devs took more time to release updates that take 5-10 minutes to play through, I should just wait every 4-5 updates but seeing it in latest updates makes me want to play :ROFLMAO:

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
renders are good, story is eh, idk seems to jump a lot, at least there is instant action happening

its a fun game, maybe too short (but serious EVERYONE is always complaining about that one;)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I hate ntr... Simply can't stand it... But I think the fact people are coming into this thread throwing so much shit towards a 'game' because it isn't to your liking is really not on.. This pinged my interest by the chars but obviously after reading some comments it clearly doesn't contain content I can read and enjoy... But instead of coming on the thread complaining, pressuring a dev to change his/her story to satisfy your own egoes I choose to respect developers that which to tell a story how they see fit and move onto a game that I can enjoy without all the horrible feelings NTR give me. Seriously guys please just move onto something else instead of being so negative on here...
The best of luck to you dev for the future of the game and to all the fans who enjoy it :)
P.s sorry for the rant it just bugs me why people have to be so negative when there are so many games out there for all of people's kinks and needs.

Last edited:

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
I hate ntr... Simply can't stand it... But I think the fact people are coming into this thread throwing so much shit towards a 'game' because it isn't to your liking is really not on.. This pinged my interest by the chars but obviously after reading some comments it clearly doesn't contain content I can read and enjoy... But instead of coming on the thread complaining, pressuring a dev to change his/her story to satisfy your own egoes I choose to respect developers that which to tell a story how they see fit and move onto a game that I can enjoy without all the horrible feelings NTR give me. Seriously guys please just move onto something else instead of being so negative on here...
The best of luck to you dev for the future of the game and to all the fans who enjoy it :)
P.s sorry for the rant it just bugs me why people have to be so negative when there are so many games out there for all of people's kinks and needs.
The problem this time, isn't that people saw the NTR tag and came to complain because of it. The problem is that the dev said that his original idea was to make the NTR as avoidable but he didn't have a great render machine and it will take more time for him to update and thus making the updates shorter. Now he comes and say that NTR will be avoidable but later on, that there would be different endings, that the NTR that is in the game is there because it's a core part of his game, when he said before that that he didn't do the NTR avoidable because it would make him work more, not because NTR is a core part of his game.

Then some had told him that making different endings in a game where only people that like NTR would play it, is a bit pointless, since people would see only the NTR ending/path, and also that making the NTR avoidable but later in the game doesn't work. His answer was to blame the people that don't like the genre, refuse to answer to criticism to his game, getting mad, saying he already answer to things he didn't, etc.

If he would have said, that this is a NTR focused game and nothing more, there wouldn't be complaints, but since he said that the only reason for it not being avoidable was because of his pc, then comes and says he is making different paths/endings, that NTR will be avoidable but later and other things, mix that all and you will understand why people complaint.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"Now you have to build your own life in a world full of sluts."

The very description makes it clear those aren't some pure waifus waiting for MC's holy cock to devote themselves to. It shouldn't come as a surprise that they get bounced around.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Now you have to build your own life in a world full of sluts.
Oh, PLEASE don't throw me in that briar bush!

==============

Dammit. Forgot this site uses BBCode, not HTML.

Vertexin

Dec 31, 2019
May be tagged "incest" due to the possibility to specify relationships between main characters (mom/son, sis/bro, family).
I`m not sure if these relationships will remain in the future but at the very moment they fit into the story

Sony12345

Oct 5, 2018
Nobody is hating on NTR. The Dev has created the confusion and this mess is because of it. Like who creates a game where NTR is unavoidable at the start and can be avoidable later on it really doesn't make sense. The same mess was created in game called Lord of imagination (I like that game thou). In my opinion the game should be either purely NTR or non-NTR and if it has both then it should be avoidable. I have played games like The Adventurous Couple, Deliverance ( Contains Swinging not NTR), Where it all began, Anna Exciting Affection and I don't see people ranting there Why? because these games are either purely NTR or NTR is completely avoidable which has been already stated by there Devs. However, Best of luck to the Dev.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I agree with what most people have been saying about this game and i will point out i am not really a fan of ntr, but i do tend too try out a lot of different vn, i don´t have too love all of the vn i play, the first scene is irritating i definately agree with that, but i continued and after that you can avoid everything else and for that reason i will give this a chance.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Game seems to be going everywhere without really flushing anything out story wise or much character building as of yet, that said their are worse out there and more importantly the art style is good while also being fairly unique. There is NTR but after the first initial event it seems avoidable for the rest of the story and was probably left in to give more emphasis to the mc earlier claims of his *cough* "Landlady" being a slut. Overall has a decent amount of potential definitely worth a look.

Reactions: Pyrrical

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Ordinary Journey - v0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:
Reactions: Tedd and spl00sh321

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
too short atm, but only the BJ scene with 'Landlady' and Jamal is unavoidable atm and seems like after she see MC big dick she is all in for being his slut so maybe no more sharing while taking revenge with Jamal's mom lmao... :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:
I'll keep my eye on how this progresses :)

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
OK. Interesting cliffhanger. The game overall has some some impressive models, although most of them appear to be out of super silicon girly mags. These aren't quite my fantasy, but they do look good. Hopefully, the developer will do some tweaks on the dialog and toss in a couple ladies with reasonable boobs. Still, not bad so far. A little spit and polish could make this game pretty solid.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Well, if you're into Bimbos this game is for you ! I'm also pleasantly surprised by this game, i was kind of skeptical before playing. But finally i kind of laugh at the narrative and a few scenes, i'm curious to see where this is going ! ^^

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
I have seen some people say that after the first unavoidable NTR scene, the NTR is avoidable. Maybe it will stay like that or maybe the dev will do the same thing again and make another NTR scene unavoidable and call it a core point of his game again.

The things is that when you put unavoidable content in your game and then say that it will be avoidable later, it's hard to believe him and kind of pointless, since he already made it unavoidable once, what's stoping him from doing it again?

Besides that first unavoidable NTR scene will stop many people from playing the game, since for those who don't like a kink, a forced scene with said kink, it's one too many times. I for my part downloaded this game without reading anything (yeah a mistake on my part) then got to that alley scene and had to stop playing, since I don't like NTR and forced content so I deleted it, now tell me what it matters if you have the rest of the scenes from that point on being avoidables if you won't play after being forced to see the first unavoidable scene?

SacredAlmight

Jan 6, 2020
I understand the dislike for NTR content because I myself don't like sharing I either my my Harem over taking from them "reverse NTR". People on her brought good point the creator has a nasty attitude in some of his responses which isn't a good sign, he also confused a shit ton of use with his comments at the beginning about his render setup, then later about it'll be NTR in it that's unavoidable but later in the game it'll be avoidable.. Huh that doesn't makes sense either have an option at the beginning to cut out the NTR content or just be straight up and say it's a NTR type of game. That's why people are confused either have NTR or make an option to turn it off simple.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I wouldn't ask if ntr avoidable I'd be asking if most of those girls are avoidable as I saw only one worth going after at all.
I was gonna ask the same :p

EDIT: What did I just play... Although the artwork is alright.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes