4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
some one help me how i can fix this issue
Easy fix... when in the game press Shirt-'G' and at the upper left, select the 'Angle' option, then 'Return'.
I did the - hold the Shift key down, start the game, selected 'Angle'/Quit and restarted. Either way - it fixed it for me.
Enjoy!!! :>)

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I really like what I am seeing. And what the dev notes says will be included also has me excited. Especially seeing Harem and Pregnancy. Looking forward to more from this.

Jul 13, 2019
Hello, everyone. I wasn't aware my game had been requested or uploaded here until recently. I thought I might have to do it myself at some point, but I wasn't sure when I was going to. I apologize for not contributing to the thread sooner.

The scene that many have had a reaction to is skippable, though not "avoidable," as some have pointed out (if anyone has chosen to skip the scene and still seen it, that would be a problem). It occurs in the story whether you see it happen or not, and it will be a part of that LI's storyline, by which I mean it will have consequences for her. I made it skippable because I suspected it might upset people if they were forced to see it. As some here and elsewhere have suggested, I should perhaps give interested players a warning that it's in the prologue before they've downloaded. I updated the itch.io page with a warning so those who are especially turned off by this kind of thing can avoid the game. If anyone has any insight on how to do that here, I would appreciate it.

My two cents regarding the ntr tag: I know there are different definitions of what constitutes ntr, and I respect anyone who believes that what's in the game is ntr, but I think it would be misleading to those who actually seek out ntr as a fetish to give the game that tag, since ntr isn't planned, nothing like this will happen in the game in the future, and what currently is in the game might not fulfill everyone's idea of what ntr is.

I thank everyone for their thoughts and opinions on the game, good or bad. I know there are issues with it, and I will do my best to improve as a developer. Creating something that resembles a video game is all new to me. I'm learning as I go here, but perhaps that goes without saying.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hello, everyone. I wasn't aware my game had been requested or uploaded here until recently. I thought I might have to do it myself at some point, but I wasn't sure when I was going to. I apologize for not contributing to the thread sooner.

The scene that many have had a reaction to is skippable, though not "avoidable," as some have pointed out (if anyone has chosen to skip the scene and still seen it, that would be a problem). It occurs in the story whether you see it happen or not, and it will be a part of that LI's storyline, by which I mean it will have consequences for her. I made it skippable because I suspected it might upset people if they were forced to see it. As some here and elsewhere have suggested, I should perhaps give interested players a warning that it's in the prologue before they've downloaded. I updated the itch.io page with a warning so those who are especially turned off by this kind of thing can avoid the game. If anyone has any insight on how to do that here, I would appreciate it.

My two cents regarding the ntr tag: I know there are different definitions of what constitutes ntr, and I respect anyone who believes that what's in the game is ntr, but I think it would be misleading to those who actually seek out ntr as a fetish to give the game that tag, since ntr isn't planned, nothing like this will happen in the game in the future, and what currently is in the game might not fulfill everyone's idea of what ntr is.

I thank everyone for their thoughts and opinions on the game, good or bad. I know there are issues with it, and I will do my best to improve as a developer. Creating something that resembles a video game is all new to me. I'm learning as I go here, but perhaps that goes without saying.
It's pretty easy here on F95 - NTR needs to be an action that causes jealousy or is meant to cause jealousy for the MC. This one does not qualify, in my opinion. But others are free to disagree.

Jul 13, 2019
It's pretty easy here on F95 - NTR needs to be an action that causes jealousy or is meant to cause jealousy for the MC. This one does not qualify, in my opinion. But others are free to disagree.
I agree with you, for what it's worth (that the game doesn't qualify as NTR), but that's probably obvious from everything I've already said. :)

Reactions: Zabutnik and Zephea

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

That scene honestly didn't bother me cause of the context of the scene. What I am more interested in is what the Dev notes says you have planned. That gets me excited for what you do with this and makes me look forward to more updates to this. If this can become a game where the MC can make a pregnant harem, then I would probably even consider supporting you as a patron. Best of luck.

Reactions: Statesville Games
Jul 13, 2019
That scene honestly didn't bother me cause of the context of the scene. What I am more interested in is what the Dev notes says you have planned. That gets me excited for what you do with this and makes me look forward to more updates to this. If this can become a game where the MC can make a pregnant harem, then I would probably even consider supporting you as a patron. Best of luck.
Thank you for your feedback and kind words, Zabutnik. All I can say about pregnancy is that it's going to happen. To be transparent, a pregnant harem does sound exciting to me, but I haven't thought the story through in detail past the first seven chapters, which will make up part one of the game. Part two is where a pregnant harem might become a possibility, but, as I said, part two is extremely broad strokes right now. I'm sorry I can't be more definitive than that. Regardless, thank you again.

Reactions: Zabutnik

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Thank you for your response.

While I prefer that there are no such scenes, as I mentioned in my comment, the game really catches my attention, especially because of the artwork and the romance and harem tags. So, personally, I'm still looking forward to following the development of the game.

As long as you don't disappoint me in terms of romance, everything will be fine. lol

The question I have is, is it possible for someone totally unrelated to you and having nothing to do with you, by any chance, to make a patch that modifies certain relationships of the MC with the girls?
Or maybe the game isn't intended that way?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Thank you for your feedback and kind words, Zabutnik. All I can say about pregnancy is that it's going to happen. To be transparent, a pregnant harem does sound exciting to me, but I haven't thought the story through in detail past the first seven chapters, which will make up part one of the game. Part two is where a pregnant harem might become a possibility, but, as I said, part two is extremely broad strokes right now. I'm sorry I can't be more definitive than that. Regardless, thank you again.
That's fine. I'm just usually a long-term thinker and like to know about the destination before investing in the journey. I've been burned a number of times for starting the journey, and then the destination is not where I wanted to end up and it makes the journey feel like it wasn't worth it. That kind of response you gave is all I really need. Now I'm invested in your project and look forward to what you do next.

Reactions: Statesville Games
Jul 13, 2019
Thank you for your response.

While I prefer that there are no such scenes, as I mentioned in my comment, the game really catches my attention, especially because of the artwork and the romance and harem tags. So, personally, I'm still looking forward to following the development of the game.

As long as you don't disappoint me in terms of romance, everything will be fine. lol

The question I have is, is it possible for someone totally unrelated to you and having nothing to do with you, by any chance, to make a patch that modifies certain relationships of the MC with the girls?
Or maybe the game isn't intended that way?
Well, I definitely want the game to contain romance, so hopefully we both end up satisfied!

Regarding your question, as long as this person who is totally unrelated to me and who I have nothing to do with doesn't mind sifting through my amateur code, that certainly seems like something they could do. I would be powerless to stop them. :)

Reactions: mcclem5257

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
It really has potential the story feels acceptable (wasnt expecting something out of this world with the story). The characters have Increatible potential (with the animations etc), i would prefer the female characters to have bigger tits, (a mix of Carols and miss lee).Dont rush it. Take your time with the animations the story can have many turns especially if you have a big team that helps,if you are alone focus on finishing the story and take your time with the animations.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
The art seems good... :ROFLMAO: It looks like my 5 yo litle cousin Timmy has drown this. And already 5 stars LOL :LUL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PorkiDrifter

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
Easy fix... when in the game press Shirt-'G' and at the upper left, select the 'Angle' option, then 'Return'.
I did the - hold the Shift key down, start the game, selected 'Angle'/Quit and restarted. Either way - it fixed it for me.
Enjoy!!! :>)
it works thank you so mush

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I hate to be the guy BUT the NTR here is tolerable compared to other games who have a similar approach.

While I agree the cope of "MC is not with her in relationship so everthing goes" so the story can have a bunch of sex scenes in the game with other males is pretty lame excuse, here its somewhat decently done. And the one or the other already knows me that Im very, very allergic towards any NTR. (Execpt Netori but this dosent count as NTR here lol)

The reason:
-The guy she fucks is simping for her, she thinks only of him as a tool, a simp, a pesant, a pleb, a incest. You get it.
-She dont really want to continue the "relationship" but agreed for a final "act". To show him what will happen if he continues. Kinda putting him into his place.
-The scene is pretty short and it shown she DOSENT enjoys it. Kinda saying this is really shown not for the ntr fetish, unlike some other games, but for a plot story.
-When she cuts of his Dick with her vagana :LUL::WaitWhat: she makes it clear he is a loser.
-She hinted that she is more interested into the MC, since she somewhat "sensed" that MC is something different, a better male.
(This is somewhat important since MC made a hot Chick, which is the GF from a buff Guy Hell yeah Netori :devilish:, cum with a single blowjow. Yes you heard me right. She only sucked his Dick and that mader HER cum. Somehow, probably the plot will explain later, that MC is special in that regard.)

The warning is there but its not avoidable but skippable. Its done for the plot I guess but its not mentioned when you choose not to watch it.

Since this short/small "NTR" scene with her is rather important for the plot, I would suggest to build up on it and make it more that the Reader wont feel cucked when he sees it. What is right now in the game is decent, but could be improved.
Personally I would like to see that she really dont have any romantic attachment to this guy and humiliates him more.
Perhaps show her discomfort, displeasure having sex with him more. Not only in dialog but also with CGs.
The other thing what could be usefull when the Girl we are talking about had some scenes before that she shows some interest into MC but the MC himself dosent knows it, but got interupted by this other male so she needed to "end" their relationship with that guy before she could focus on MC.
These are my thoughst tho and I bet there are other, better ones out there.

I would say give it a go, or if you really are against that, wait for some updates if the "NTR" is somehow softend.
But again, guys. This really dosent count as NTR... and this comes from me saying it.
Very convincing. You asked for a developer tag yet?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes