4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
That was really good; good art and writing, interesting storyline... can't wait for more!

I hope there's actual femdom in future updates, and maybe some futa? ;)
But it's not a make it or break it kind of thing, game is good as it is (so far). I hope the dev plans to release it on Steam, one day... :)

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Statesville Games Soooooo let me get this straight, is absolutely necessary for the story that a love interest fucks another man, cut his penis with his vagina and kill him. Specifically? Wouldn't just kill him bring exactly the same outcome regarding feelings conveyed to the player and story wise consequences without annoying people to death? For example lets imagine there is 2 path to get to a park:
-The first one is clean, reasonable and will not drive people away from the game.
-The second is messy, pretty bad writed and will drive away a lot of your potential players
But right now you are choosing the second path. I think you are been pretty stubborn for no reason.

Dec 27, 2020
What the fuck. You should have at least given us a warning at the beginning of the game. It was said that there is only one sex with a different person but she ripped the man's dick off.
Yes, it was a picture of the corpus delicti in the OP, but it was removed. So no chance that new audience get warned about that crazy shit.

I thought the severed member was funny. It reminded me of a childhood joke that ended with the punchline: "That's it boy, get 'em before they grow teeth!".
I don't think there will be a lot of people who share your humor. No offense, of course. But I would say the joke didn't land well with the majority of the audience.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2019
Statesville Games Soooooo let me get this straight, is absolutely necessary for the story that a love interest fucks another man, cut his penis with his vagina and kill him. Specifically? Wouldn't just kill him bring exactly the same outcome regarding feelings conveyed to the player and story wise consequences without annoying people to death? For example lets imagine there is 2 path to get to a park:
-The first one is clean, reasonable and will not drive people away from the game.
-The second is messy, pretty bad writed and will drive away a lot of your potential players
But right now you are choosing the second path. I think you are been pretty stubborn for no reason.
Hello. No one has died in the game, though I think I understand why you might believe that. But, as I said earlier, the event will have consequences for the LI, and that's because the man is not dead and because of what she did to him.

Jul 13, 2019
What the fuck. You should have at least given us a warning at the beginning of the game. It was said that there is only one sex with a different person but she ripped the man's dick off.
I will put a warning in future updates. Thank you for your advice.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hello. No one has died in the game, though I think I understand why you might believe that. But, as I said earlier, the event will have consequences for the LI, and that's because the man is not dead and because of what she did to him.
hehe - I would be more concerned with her becoming an LI in the first place! Her 'power' is a tad scary and rather painful - just saying! **shivers**

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
hehe - I would be more concerned with her becoming an LI in the first place! Her 'power' is a tad scary and rather painful - just saying! **shivers**
Yeah! Before I saw that scene, I thought she was the sexiest character, but now I'm scared lol. But I think MC has a power too. So there could be some compatibility between the two.

Dec 27, 2020
That's impossible. No man survives that. Should be superpower tag in the description too?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I would really like to play this but I'm worried about how many other LI's will have sex with other people?
I spend my actual time playing trying to choose the right dialog options just to see a LI or future LI having sex with someone else is not how I want to spend my actual time I play so that I can be rewarded for the time I spend playing meaning working on the mc and trying to get the LI's for the mc having the mc have sex with LI's

Just don't want to get to attached to the game just to watch more LI's having sex with others? I can understand if something is completely necessary for the story, I just want to know how many other LI/future LI will also have sex with others for story reasons?

Thank you for your time

Reactions: Teddy 369
Jul 13, 2019
I would really like to play this but I'm worried about how many other LI's will have sex with other people?
I spend my actual time playing trying to choose the right dialog options just to see a LI or future LI having sex with someone else is not how I want to spend my actual time I play so that I can be rewarded for the time I spend playing meaning working on the mc and trying to get the LI's for the mc having the mc have sex with LI's

Just don't want to get to attached to the game just to watch more LI's having sex with others? I can understand if something is completely necessary for the story, I just want to know how many other LI/future LI will also have sex with others for story reasons?

Thank you for your time
There is only the one scene in the beginning with the one LI. After that, every woman in the game will have sex only with the MC.

Jul 13, 2019
So there will be more scenes like that:cry:
No, there won't. I believe they were referring to not having a warning for the scene in the prologue where a man loses his penis, and I was agreeing that I should probably put a warning at the beginning of the game that that occurs in the prologue. But there won't be another scene like that in the game, of a man losing his penis or of one of the LI's having sex with someone other than the MC.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes