marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
OK, so I dont mind that certain LI's are forced BUT it depends on which one and I always hate when it is the BF that always gets a crush on the MC.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
The only issue I have is I wish the player could avoid the second encounter with Moonsong. I understand why the first scene is necessary, but I dislike forced scenes in general, and it seems to contradict this portion of the dev notes
However, once the MC has had their moment with this character(s), all interactions with them in the future will be optional.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The only issue I have is I wish the player could avoid the second encounter with Moonsong. I understand why the first scene is necessary, but I dislike forced scenes in general, and it seems to contradict this portion of the dev notes
Maybe both parts are part of the "moment"?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Thanks! Honestly I only had one scene written in the future with one potential LI character fucking someone, and again that will depend if you've opted into "voyeurism" if you see it, if not again it will be alternate content. And that particular scene is before any relationship.
Are scenes like this still planned to appear in the game?

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
"she has guys over every couple of days and she isn't exactly quiet with the moaning " + sex during his son birthday (she isnt her real mother but still a mother figure to him)
the problem isnt ntr or not, but what does it accomplish besides painting her as a slut and giving us a bad image of her? nothing.
Having a sexual life is normal, but fucking 2-3 different guy a week, it's on another level.
but the dev probably put that scene here to give more visibility to his game, it was obvious that it will cause some conflict between harem and ntr clan here and if it's really the case it's a real success ^^

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
the problem isnt ntr or not, but what does it accomplish besides painting her as a slut and giving us a bad image of her? nothing.
Having a sexual life is normal, but fucking 2-3 different guy a week, it's on another level.
MC went from virgin to "all the way with 3 different women 2 of which are famous that he met hours earlier and didnt even know their real names" all within 24 hours

what level is that on? :HideThePain:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, well, well... I had this slated for later... it seems that I need to upgrade it's priority, if it attracts this many dingbats to post, it MUST be good. I read on the Dev's Notes that it will even have Harem and Lesbian acts, I really didn't need any more arguments to play, but now... I guess I need to interrupt the game I'm playing and delve head first on this one...

Whale JUMP, get out from under me...

Peace :D

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, well, well... I had this slated for later... it seems that I need to upgrade it's priority, if it attracts this many dingbats to post, it MUST be good. I read on the Dev's Notes that it will even have Harem and Lesbian acts, I really didn't need any more arguments to play, but now... I guess I need to interrupt the game I'm playing and delve head first on this one...

Whale JUMP, get out from under me...

Peace :D
It's really good! Have fun!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The comprehensive and succinct writing and explanations in the DEV NOTES are something I wish every DEV would strive for. It gives new meaning to the word transparency. For that reason alone I would give this one a try.. I tip my hat to JDOR!
Ran it through.... twice! For not having animations this one rocks! Just a sweet ride. Can't wait to see the next update.. Two thumbs up.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Yeah, parker sucks, and the reason for her being that way makes zero sense from the dev. So the mc has to see her being a hoe in an inappropriate setting just for him to think he has a chance with her? What stupid logic, even the non voyeur scene makes her look bad. Glad we can avoid her, and i hope the other LIs don't have similarities moving forward.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Since the tags are not getting updated, there is freeroam in the game. Fine its not a sandbox, but you still actively move between rooms clicking on arrows while clicking on people and objects to interact with them.

Call it whatever you want, its still in the game. Dev notes do not show up when you search, its why it needs to be in thread comments or on tags so you can properly search for it or exclude it.

I dont understand why people are so adamant to remove mention of it when its very clearly a part of the game

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Yeah, parker sucks, and the reason for her being that way makes zero sense from the dev. So the mc has to see her being a hoe in an inappropriate setting just for him to think he has a chance with her? What stupid logic, even the non voyeur scene makes her look bad. Glad we can avoid her, and i hope the other LIs don't have similarities moving forward.
I've heard that whoring a potential LI is a good way to put some drama/twist in a game... At least that was a flashback, I don't think it's a tragedy, everybody has ups and downs.

And if you don't like her, you will be able to avoid her - that's what Dev said.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 50 Votes