Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Potential game, anyway, still waiting for the incest patch, I hope Sam would be MC's mom.
From the dev notes
Incest Patch
For the love of all that is holy, if one ever becomes available, please do not incest patch Origin Story. It is vital to the plot that the MC is NOT related by blood to Parker and Riley. If you do this you will completely ruin the story, and you won’t know why for a long time. But then finally a chapter release will come, and you will think “shit – well this incest patch makes no sense anymore.”
Even the very basic premise of the game renders an incest patch nonsense. The MC is awaiting the manifestation of his power. Parker does not have powers because she was vaccinated.
Also, who the hell is Sam ? o_O Maybe I'm hallucinating here, but I did not see any character named Sam.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
From the dev notes

Also, who the hell is Sam ? o_O Maybe I'm hallucinating here, but I did not see any character named Sam.
They don't care, they just want to read Mom/son during the sex scenes...

• Haha
Reactions: Joratox

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Holy shit. The amount of cool different assets + overall quality and lighting. Will keep an eye on this.

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Just tried this game and got to say in fair terms

1) Voyeurism on a potential LI will never go well, even if "optional/skippable" but meaning it still happens... anyone with even a crush before IRL especially during teenage years/early adult will know what i mean when you see your crush hanging out with another dude/girl... you can pretend to be ok but you don't feel good ultimately...

2) The premise in which landlady was erm.. found having some fun just makes it worse... she was banging a waiter she just met and mc kinda wants to fap one out then... idk man... idk how it doesn't sound like being a cuck lol...

1. If you opt out of it, it doesn't happen. The scene is totally solo, u even get to peek.

2. The length some people will go to motivate their insecurities. You could have just opted out of voyeurism and see the alternate solo scene, but you did not..so I guess you wanted to be "cucked"...Even though that is taking the definition to an extreme, you do you. I don't kink shame people. I don't like it when people talk bullshit though, because it gives false info to other people, so I'm gonna call you on that.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The comprehensive and succinct writing and explanations in the DEV NOTES are something I wish every DEV would strive for. It gives new meaning to the word transparency. For that reason alone I would give this one a try.. I tip my hat to JDOR!

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Jeez, I mean, Dev made it all pretty clear about what happens and why in OP.
I get it - soooo many letters are a bit scary for some people to read, but guys, you might save a lot of time for yourself and others by reading the fucking OP before playing the game, seriously.

I could have understood if it hadn't been explained, but common.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
While the dev notes are nice, the tags still should be updated to reflect what is in the game currently, avoidable or not. The tags are important for searching something that the notes dont help with.

There currently is a path in the game where a LI has sex with another character. Call it NTR, Sharing, whatever it exists even if its avoidable.

There also is absolutely sandbox elements. If you need to navigate around a house, clicking on people or objects to continue thats a sandbox.
No, sandbox and freeroam are different things.

If you don't agree with the tags at the top, contact a mod........

Reactions: motseer

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I find it funny how Evelyn is getting pissed if the MC fucks Moonsong, considering she is/was using her ability for months, specifically choosing hoes, to get expirience in getting fucked :LOL:
Well not that i see her much as virgin, really.

Curious about the other members of the sisterhood and if they are...less getting arround the block than Moonsong/Emerald, i really wanted answear 'yes' as Moonsong was asking about getting checked :whistle:
Just hope the MC stops being a cringe fanboy.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I find it funny how Evelyn is getting pissed if the MC fucks Moonsong, considering she is/was using her ability for months, specifically choosing hoes, to get expirience in getting fucked :LOL:

Curious about the other members of the sisterhood and if they are...less getting arround the block than Moonsong/Emerald, i really wanted answear 'yes' as Moonsong was asking about getting checked :whistle:
Have you tried to say no to Moonsong?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
nice update.. took me a bit to pass the end of episode 1 screen and even closed down thinking it was just a chapter 1 rework till saw the change log.. really liking this one and the characters so far

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Is the mother fully avoidable? Is she one of those mandatory Li's? Cause she seems like a terrible one. Also love the justification of 'I gotta see her fuck someone else so I can MAYBE be interested in her' from the dev :LOL: atleast make her avoidable though

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is the mother fully avoidable? Is she one of those mandatory Li's? Cause she seems like a terrible one. Also love the justification of 'I gotta see her fuck someone else so I can MAYBE be interested in her' from the dev :LOL: atleast make her avoidable though
No necrophilia in this so no, no mom fucking.......

• Sad
Reactions: Aground9437

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020

The next chapter should hopefully clear up the Evelyn thing... if you go on the don't decline Moonsong route anyways. And yeah, she's only a virgin physically, mentally... not so much.

As for sex lives of the other sisters... It's already mentioned that one of them is an actual virgin, the other two... not so much, but not as bad as Emerald or Moonsong

Is the mother fully avoidable? Is she one of those mandatory Li's?
Pursuing the "mother figure" will not be mandatory.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes