balaena

Oct 10, 2021
Liked the release and looking forward to more.

Shame I couldn't click on any of the news articles (I think I fully explored the sandbox) but that's probably too much work to add in.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Liked the release and looking forward to more.

Shame I couldn't click on any of the news articles (I think I fully explored the sandbox) but that's probably too much work to add in.
Oh, that was the plan originally but yeah, a lot of work.

Reactions: balaena

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm pretty sure it's the ability to make you deaf and blind... now, if we could just toss in mute... :devilish: JK, DS :cool:
Well, I am goin blind, so, it's part way there. As for mute, well, I was mute here for a long ass time. I realized there was way too many dumbasses to stay mute. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Chapter 2 Is Live:

Changelog

CH1 Updates:

*Rewrites and extra lines of narration into the introduction scene (1 extra render).
*Additional content added to MC's TV during the freeroaming section. (56 renders)
*Fap scene now skippable.
*Some typos and grammar errors fixed.

If you've already worked your way through Chapter 1, feel free to start a new game to skip through and have a quick look through the additional content if you want. None of it is essential so you're fine to just proceed with Chapter 2 if that's what you wish, but it will flesh out the story a tiny bit more. If you want to see it, literally go through the intro narration again up until MC and his friends start talking. After that you can skip all the way through to the freeroam and check the TV.
I hope you enjoy it!

CH2:

Renders: 794

---

Hope you enjoy it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Origin Story [v0.2.0] [JDOR]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I realize this is a dumb question but what are your powers. It's just something that I always feel should be included in the description of these games. I'm probably gonna wait until around 0.5 to try this just to give it some time because it's new but I'd appreciate an answer to my question.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes