Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I hope the protags powers are a lot flashier than the usual mind control/lust powers that are seen around here. Playing as a character with the potential to reach the heights of Superman, Dr Doom, Doomsday etc would be hype af.

Reactions: Jacquesdor

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I bumped into the game only lately, hell knows how I missed it.

I enjoyed the game vey much, despite the cliffhanger)

Premise is interesting, characters are beautiful and good written, I mean I already like Amber, even though can't see her;)

Also thanks for giving an option to opt out some fetishes, like lesbian/voyeurism. Can only imagine how many time and efforts it takes, especially if you replace it with other scene, so I really appreciate it. Hope you won't burn out.
You got yourself a subscriber. Good luck.

Oh and, happy NY, bit late), but still.

• Red Heart

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Patreon Update: Chapter 2 Release Date

Hey all.

As I have previously mentioned, I was aiming for a February release of Chapter 2 and it is with a heavy heart that I must advise... short of anything in my life throwing a spanner in the works... that still stands.

Official release is set for Feb 2nd 2024.

Early access will start hitting for the different tiers as follows:

Legend Tier Patrons - Jan 25th.
Hero Tier Patrons - Jan 27th
Manifested Tier Patrons - Jan 29th
Normie Tier Patrons - Jan 30th
Free members, F95 & - Feb 2nd.

I aim to pick Fridays as the main release date as I don't work then so I can be available if stuff goes wrong or to answer any questions.

I'll see you then.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
From what I read the game seems to have potential and I love superpower trop typa games lol.
I think I'll wait for chapter 2 to try it. It always frustrates me when a story just begins and we end on a cliffhanger that's why I like mass releases lol. If you know then you know. How satisfying they are.
I rly like the note it is very detailed and the player can what he is in for. I appreciate it. I also like the fact that you don't force yourself to do animations. I can't count how many great potential games were ruined bc of that.
Anyway, see you on chap 2 guys.

Good luck dev,

THX

• Red Heart

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey jdor, can you tell us when we will find out the MC's power or is that to big of a spoiler?

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes