Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I finished this version a couple days ago and I just wanna say I loved it.

Evelyn and Amber best girls altought it's a bit early and most other girls still have no content.

Browsing through the game files I found the Amber HJ scene where she slowly licks up your cum, but I don't think that's shown in the game. Maybe it's a bug, too bad cause that was very hot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I finished this version a couple days ago and I just wanna say I loved it.

Evelyn and Amber best girls altought it's a bit early and most other girls still have no content.

Browsing through the game files I found the Amber HJ scene where she slowly licks up your cum, but I don't think that's shown in the game. Maybe it's a bug, too bad cause that was very hot.
Thanks! Appreciate it. I'm glad Amber is getting so much love. When I first started writing it she was gonna be a side character with a potential for more more much later on, but then I kinda loved writing her so I included her much more than I originally intended. And then when I began to promote it in the early stages of development it became clear how many people have invisible girl fetishes so I included her even more. Now she's a main character.

I just had a check about the "cumslurp" and it's working fine for me.

It appears when you hit the following text after the HJ (end of photo flashback 4... just in case you missed the whole thing):

1702380923475.png

The cum should slowly disappear from MC's stomach.

1702381000791.png

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 3174386
How about the mc gets this guy's power but its unstable and he has to learn to control it.
The problem with concept powers is their vastness. You already have a character that can stop time for example.
A safe power to give to your protagonist is *x* Manipulation without going overboard if that's not your intention. With manipulation, you can encase all the types of abilities of your liking in the power you give. Not all are equal as you can have disproportionate like Reality manipulation which is in another magnitude of level to Fire manipulation for example, which you can also elevate if you want but will require more context and writing.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Kinetic Novel/Lack of player choice

If basing your option on the first few chapters, you’d be forgiven for thinking Origin Story is a kinetic novel because of the small number of choices the player can make. I promise you, it isn’t, but it will take some time for this to be clear. For reasons I cannot explain without spoiling the whole plot, the very nature of the story requires the MC to be forced through certain events and interactions with characters.

In the earlier chapters of the game, there is some smaller choices which will result in a few alternate scenes depending on the choice made. However, significant choices will start to occur more in the future. This will take some time so please stick with it.
kinetic novel nah dudee tnx oghhh
I guess you don't know how to fuckin read.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes