lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
dont know if this is based on my earlier comment if so my opinion on parker had nothing to do with he sexual past or past as a dancer neither of those would bother me as its in the past im more concerned about thing happening in the present. So while parker being a former dancer dosnt bother me her daughter currently being one kind of does if that wasthe only thing id consider a red flag id hope to be able to avoid her and continue the game. my biggest issue was the way parker was a the restaurant random waiter and how she reacts to his advances and that she has t go to the restroom imediatly to masturbate.If it was a night at the club id feel this would fit better but she is at a birthday dinner with her adopted son To me it gives the imprssion that she s easy and anyone couldhave her with no effort. I didnt mean any offence in anything i said its the first release so id glad to know now the drection of the game wont interest me now rather than fining out later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
Hey, as motseer said up there.. I haven't removed anything as such, I just had a couple of tiny things planned later on, like super tiny (1 render tiny), that I've decided not to include because they're not worth it for the drama they would cause for the sake of a little joke.

One thing I absolutely will not be doing, is rewriting the story to make the LIs, which I wanted many of to be real women with sexual histories, out to all be virgin princesses because that is dumb as hell. I can't believe people are complaining about Parker having had sex in her past. She has an actual daughter that she... you know... somehow got impregnated with and pushed out of her vagina. And the fact that she used to be a dancer over twenty years ago when she was short on cash. Eurgh, so what?

Anyways, it's the very vocal minority who are objecting to that stuff, so I'm not too fussed.
Do I have problem with girls with sexual history in AVN? No.

Do I have problem with mother figure that during her adoptive son birthday dinner in front of his friend come deperate for some random waiter dick even if he tells her that he is more interested in Evelyn? Yes, she belongs to street so I will avoid her in future. Contex matter if it would be in club with her girlfriends it would be appropriate. Btw how could she become MC adoptive mother if she is single mother and leads a promiscuous lifestyle.

Right now from prologue I'm only interested in Evelyn.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm just going to correct motseer first.

It is in this chapter, its a promotional photo taken for a men's media outlet for their interview with the Sisterhood (find through the PC in the freeroam).
Oops... :whistle:

dont know if this is based on my earlier comment if so my opinion on parker had nothing to do with he sexual past or past as a dancer neither of those would bother me as its in the past im more concerned about thing happening in the present...my biggest issue was the way parker was a the restaurant random waiter and how she reacts to his advances and that she has t go to the restroom imediatly to masturbate...
No worries, m8. If you had a post removed it was collateral damage. You were not rude or ranting and did nothing wrong. I'm sure Jacquesdor appreciates constructive criticisms.

Nice catch and thanks for putting that in a spoiler. Heh It definitely is one!

Do I have problem with mother figure that during her adoptive son birthday dinner in front of his friend come deperate for some random waiter dick even if he tells her that he is more interested in Evelyn? Yes, she belongs to street so I will avoid her in future. Contex matter if it would be in club with her girlfriends it would be appropriate. Btw how could she become MC adoptive mother if she is single mother and leads a promiscuous lifestyle.

Exactly. If I want to design the character, I'll write a VN. This character surely didn't win Mom of the year award but, then, she's not his Mom either. I would also consider her behavior at the restaurant off-putting. People have bad days. People have character flaws. How will (my) MC relate to her in the future? To be determined...

I will second the vote for Evelyn as best girl... so far. I reserve the right to change my mind and will entertain the possibility of ties. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Farizej

Dec 20, 2020

Yea Parker is kinda miss for me too after that dinner scene, i hope there will be a scene at school with that waiter where he will make fun of you because of that, because it is clearly stated he knows you from school. Kinda wish she would be the bad-ass business woman instead of slutty milf.

It would make her more interesting character for sure if that is true.

I will second the vote for Evelyn as best girl... so far. I reserve the right to change my mind and will entertain the possibility of ties. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
You will change your mind when our invisible girl makes her move. (And we will not see it comming :D)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yea Parker is kinda miss for me too after that dinner scene, i hope there will be a scene at school with that waiter where he will make fun of you because of that, because it is clearly stated he knows you from school. Kinda wish she would be the bad-ass business woman instead of slutty milf.

It would make her more interesting character for sure if that is true.

You will change your mind when our invisible girl makes her move. (And we will not see it comming :D)
Well, the invisible girl seems to be a lesbian, so good luck. :LOL:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Wait. How did I miss a sleepover?
She even gave MC a sneaky handjob. Quite obvious that she will be catching feelings for the dude who treats her well after suffering from her invisibility. Maybe she already had them as they knew each other for a while.
She held herself back from an inferiority complex and to a lesser degree to respect Evelyn's feelings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Bi, switch, lesbian, old, young, busty, petite... They will all fall for MC... ummm... as soon as his balls drop.
She even gave MC a sneaky handjob. Quite obvious that she will be catching feelings for the dude who treats her well after suffering from her invisibility. Maybe she already had them as they knew each other for a while.
Ah. Must be behind the setting I turned off.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wait. How did I miss a sleepover?
That must have been one of the flashbacks, iirc Amber, Evelyn and MC got kinda drunk back from a Party and Amber was supposed to sleep at Eve's home, but her dad slammed the door into Amber and MC took her in after that....

Reactions: Dark Silence

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Never met his parents they "died" when he was a baby, surrogate mother works at a pharma company... I bet he's some kinda test tube baby they made. I would guess at him copying other people's powers but that's been done, maybe just some sorta pervy power but that's been done too.

As you see the mother getting eaten out I guess she's not a LI, shame. I thought that meta dude was quite an interesting way of having a narrator.

This was pretty high qual, I hope school is still a thing once stuff kicks off as it'd be a waste of the premium girls there otherwise.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh for fucks sake! You can't end it like that, WHAT THE HELL!

Loved it Jacq! I'm hooked on the story and I love the humor and characters, seems like motseer was right again :)

Love Riley and Eve and I can't wait to see Amber :) But damn that hot ass Milf Parker is my fav so far!!! Excellent line up of LI's so far and it didn't exactly get worse with the ones that appeared at the end :)

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Oh for fucks sake! You can't end it like that, WHAT THE HELL!

Loved it Jacq! I'm hooked on the story and I love the humor and characters, seems like motseer was right again :)

Love Riley and Eve and I can't wait to see Amber :) But damn that hot ass Milf Parker is my fav so far!!! Excellent line up of LI's so far and it didn't exactly get worse with the ones that appeared at the end :)
Gotta keep people excited for the next chapter :)

Glad you liked it.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I thought that meta dude was quite an interesting way of having a narrator.

This was pretty high qual, I hope school is still a thing once stuff kicks off as it'd be a waste of the premium girls there otherwise.
Originally I had Fraser as a full on 4th wall breaking character but he wasn't just just breaking immersion, he was shattering it, literally to the point where he would comment on how they're moving their drinking session to a new environment because it was too hard to render in this one. So I completely toned him down, and probably for the better. Now he's just a lot more subtle.

And yes, don't worry.. we'll return to the school in a few chapters and then quite a bit of the story will take place there going forward.

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19
4.20 star(s) 50 Votes