HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Was that rude? I mean... there's so much there... It's like the hi lite of the OP... everybody says so! Besides, he might learn something... uhhh useful... errrr... or something! Geez you'd think I was the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, it was for you still thinking that people read the OP ;)

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
No, it was for you still thinking that people read the OP ;)
Actually, they do... At least, I did. Otherwise I wouldn't have found out that this game has seemingly fallen victim to some loudmouths entitlement issues.

So far there is one extremely brief and entirely optional “voyeurism” scene that takes place during a flashback, where one future love interest may be witnessed in a sexual activity (not penetration) with another other man of a similar age to MC.
I included this because I felt it was important to the story for reasons I cannot give away without spoiling too much, but the less spoilery version is that it is ultimately there to give the MC the knowledge that this particular character likes younger men, and therefore he may have a chance with her.
In an attempt to negate the inevitable backlash over literally 3 renders, I included a warning right at the start with the option to bail on seeing this scene and have it replaced with an alternative that ultimately serves the same purpose I intended but to a lesser extent (instead she is seen masturbating after receiving attention from said younger man). It seems that still wasn't enough.

I did intend to use having this option to allow me to include one single render in a future chapter I have written that involves another future LI which is more used for comedic effect than anything, and is never referred to again. But honestly, if it even existing despite being completely optional is enough to ruffle feathers, it's not worth including.
I take it from the above comments that you removed some scenes due to the backlash of some loudmouths? If so, for gods sake put them back, even if only as a patch. If it can be skipped, they have no right to complain, especially if you allow setting a switch at the start.
There's always gonna be entitled folk who want to have their cake AND eat it. DON'T GIVE IN!!! It's your story, you tell it the way you want it and let whoever has a problem with it choke on it.

PS. I was planning on trying this game, but if it has been changed to accomodate some thin-skinned nitwits, I'll sadly be passing it. Since if you gave in once, the chance you'll give in again is real, and that would be something that would kill the fun for me...

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Actually, they do... At least, I did. Otherwise I wouldn't have found out that this game has seemingly fallen victim to some loudmouths entitlement issues.

I take it from the above comments that you removed some scenes due to the backlash of some loudmouths? If so, for gods sake put them back, even if only as a patch. If it can be skipped, they have no right to complain, especially if you allow setting a switch at the start.
There's always gonna be entitled folk who want to have their cake AND eat it. DON'T GIVE IN!!! It's your story, you tell it the way you want it and let whoever has a problem with it choke on it.
Well, the loudmouths are gone now. But the story is intact. Nothing has been removed from the original release. Jaquesdor did make a decision about a future episode which has been written but not yet rendered. It contained a similar and even shorter scene. Those were the only two such scenes in the 20 chapters that have already been written. His decision was that it was too small a thing to subject his story to further drama of the like and it will be removed going forward. Nothing that has been published has or will be removed at this point.

I'm sure he will appreciate your concern and comment. I know I do.

cheers, m8

Last edited:
Reactions: FaceCrap

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
It's good to see dev is planning ahead. IMHO a lot of games get abandoned because devs just make stuff up as they go and eventually it ends up such a mess it's too hard too untangle it all.

I'm not sure those scenes should be in free roam. At least some of them seem too important to be optional.

Renders are good of course.

I'm sorry, but dialogue is just... not great. From masturbation jokes every 5 sentences to story seemingly wanting to be taken seriously and then dropping back down to below average pron level. It's just ridiculous lol.

But, then again, maybe I'm missing the point and it's just not meant to be taken seriously at all.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

PS. I was planning on trying this game, but if it has been changed to accomodate some thin-skinned nitwits, I'll sadly be passing it. Since if you gave in once, the chance you'll give in again is real, and that would be something that would kill the fun for me...
You know, you go on about loudmouths but you come across as a loudmouth yourself. Being stubborn and never listening to feedback is not good and neither is the reverse. It's a balance. If as the dev, you are trying to tell a story but some things in it send the wrong message or paint a picture that you didnt intend and the audience says something it that is valuable information.

Now there is a way to do that without going overboard, and not every piece of feedback is worth listening to but the the best experiences are not crafted from one perspective alone. When working on a project there are times the creator becomes blind to details/flaws that are only noticed once a second or third pair of eyes looks at it.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
You know, you go on about loudmouths but you come across as a loudmouth yourself. Being stubborn and never listening to feedback is not good and neither is the reverse. It's a balance. If as the dev, you are trying to tell a story but some things in it send the wrong message or paint a picture that you didnt intend and the audience says something it that is valuable information.
There's a big difference between actual feedback, and folks getting hung up on something they don't like. My point was about the latter group. e.g. folks going ballistic about their LI's having a sexual history or not being related.
Personally, I don't like actual NTR-targeted games, but you won't see me objecting to it in a game thread that has this as a kink.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Now there is a way to do that without going overboard, and not every piece of feedback is worth listening to but the the best experiences are not crafted from one perspective alone. When working on a project there are times the creator becomes blind to details/flaws that are only noticed once a second or third pair of eyes looks at it.
You are absolutely right. When opinions and suggestions are presented in a polite and respectful manner a dev should listen just like anyone else. It's then up to the dev to consider and weigh suggestions about their work. Sometimes, though, it's just trolls trollin'; lobbying or even pressuring for inclusion of their pet kink or exclusion of ones they don't like. In those cases they violate F95 general rules and should be treated accordingly.

There's a big difference between actual feedback, and folks getting hung up on something they don't like. My point was about the latter group. e.g. folks going ballistic about their LI's having a sexual history or not being related.
Personally, I don't like actual NTR-targeted games, but you won't see me objecting to it in a game thread that has this as a kink.
Couldn't have said it better... though I gave it a shot. :D

Reactions: Fazed and FaceCrap

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Now for something completely different. In the preview images, the last one on the second row is making me wonder. It implies someone is possibly about to use that paddle, but how?
Given that it looks like her arms are chained to her feet, there's not much room to make any kind of swing that would be more than light petting...
Still haven't played the game, so the context might not be what I am envisioning.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Now for something completely different. In the preview images, the last one on the second row is making me wonder. It implies someone is possibly about to use that paddle, but how?
Given that it looks like her arms are chained to her feet, there's not much room to make any kind of swing that would be more than light petting...
Still haven't played the game, so the context might not be what I am envisioning.
That pic is evidently from a future chapter since it wasn't in chapter 1 so, we'll both have to wait to find out. :D

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I'm just going to correct motseer first.

That pic is evidently from a future chapter since it wasn't in chapter 1 so, we'll both have to wait to find out. :D
It is in this chapter, its a promotional photo taken for a men's media outlet for their interview with the Sisterhood (find through the PC in the freeroam).

So yeah, there is no actual paddling of Emerald.... yet.

Reactions: motseer and Reifon

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020

Hey, as motseer said up there.. I haven't removed anything as such, I just had a couple of tiny things planned later on, like super tiny (1 render tiny), that I've decided not to include because they're not worth it for the drama they would cause for the sake of a little joke.

One thing I absolutely will not be doing, is rewriting the story to make the LIs, which I wanted many of to be real women with sexual histories, out to all be virgin princesses because that is dumb as hell. I can't believe people are complaining about Parker having had sex in her past. She has an actual daughter that she... you know... somehow got impregnated with and pushed out of her vagina. And the fact that she used to be a dancer over twenty years ago when she was short on cash. Eurgh, so what?

Anyways, it's the very vocal minority who are objecting to that stuff, so I'm not too fussed.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hey, as motseer said up there.. I haven't removed anything as such, I just had a couple of tiny things planned later on, like super tiny (1 render tiny), that I've decided not to include because they're not worth it for the drama they would cause for the sake of a little joke.

One thing I absolutely will not be doing, is rewriting the story to make the LIs, which I wanted many of to be real women with sexual histories, out to all be virgin princesses because that is dumb as hell. I can't believe people are complaining about Parker having had sex in her past. She has an actual daughter that she... you know... somehow got impregnated with and pushed out of her vagina. And the fact that she used to be a dancer over twenty years ago when she was short on cash. Eurgh, so what?

Anyways, it's the very vocal minority who are objecting to that stuff, so I'm not too fussed.
So, no immaculate conception? But the MC's mom is still a virgin, yeah? Oh and grandma has to be a virgin also, because, you know, reasons. ;):ROFLMAO:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

dont know if this is based on my earlier comment if so my opinion on parker had nothing to do with he sexual past or past as a dancer neither of those would bother me as its in the past im more concerned about thing happening in the present. So while parker being a former dancer dosnt bother me her daughter currently being one kind of does if that wasthe only thing id consider a red flag id hope to be able to avoid her and continue the game. my biggest issue was the way parker was a the restaurant random waiter and how she reacts to his advances and that she has t go to the restroom imediatly to masturbate.If it was a night at the club id feel this would fit better but she is at a birthday dinner with her adopted son To me it gives the imprssion that she s easy and anyone couldhave her with no effort. I didnt mean any offence in anything i said its the first release so id glad to know now the drection of the game wont interest me now rather than fining out later.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes