Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
We don't need another smelly tiny pp midget crusader. There are several games with those already. Minus the smell.
..thats a bit specific aint it? You got another game in mind lol? Judging from the renders I dont think that matches our MC.

For me most important thing is competence and character growth. Not every hero is walking/flying brick(super hero archetype trope). Competence has many elements.

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
..thats a bit specific aint it? You got another game in mind lol? Judging from the renders I dont think that matches our MC.

For me most important thing is competence and character growth. Not every hero is walking/flying brick(super hero archetype trope). Competence has many elements.
No. But that dude posted in another thread about women can gag on tiny pps if you make them smelly. Fuckin nasty dude.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
We don't need another smelly tiny pp midget crusader. There are several games with those already. Minus the smell.

No. But that dude posted in another thread about women can gag on tiny pps if you make them smelly. Fuckin nasty dude.
Nothing to play Gentlemen?

Talking about smelly pp‘s, tztz. :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
wanted to like the game but evn with the voyeurism turned off i get major vibes that its in the background or suposed to be there and a path without is an an afterthought things like the restaurant scene made parker seem like a slut then it later mentions she has many male visitors when her daughter isnt there i appreciate the dev attempting to provide alternate paths but when the character personalities ooz the vibes of the content i want to avoid its hard to get into the story. hope this isnt taken simply as bitching but felt it might be worthwhile to give my view on this so far as someone with a deep dislike of ntr/sharing or anything remotely closethe one character i did enjoy to the point i played until was evelyn all the other just came off a bit too slutty for lack of a better word for my taste not trying to be disrepectful just give my opinion

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not all superheroes look like Chris Hemsworth, ya know? Steve Rogers could have fit into agent Carter twice (hehe) pre-super-serum. Little runt could still do your mom this all day, so...
So, yeah... Hence the super-serum... :p

Edit: goulet1995 said:
hope this isnt taken simply as bitching but felt it might be worthwhile to give my view on this so far as someone with a deep dislike of ntr/sharing or anything remotely close

Try to relax, dude, and just let it happen. It'll all be over soon... :giggle:

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
So, yeah... Hence the super-serum... :p
And our dude hasn't even manifested his powers yet. My point is that Steve Rogers already displayed "hero" qualities even pre-change with the noodle-arms. Based on the flashbacks, MC might be a bit of a wimp now, but his heart seems to already be in the right place.

Mostly the flashback scene with Kyle/Orange Flashbang Kid and the general vibe I get when he interacts with friends, housemates and fellow students.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And our dude hasn't even manifested his powers yet. My point is that Steve Rogers already displayed "hero" qualities even pre-change with the noodle-arms. Based on the flashbacks, MC might be a bit of a wimp now, but his heart seems to already be in the right place.

Mostly the flashback scene with Kyle/Orange Flashbang Kid and the general vibe I get when he interacts with friends, housemates and fellow students.
I agree 100%. MC's internal dialogue shows he is not a dummy and isn't the pushover others seem to assume him to be. I feel confident we will at least see the beginnings of his transformation in the next chapter. Heh, I'm just "lobbying" for the art to reflect his internal changes. (y)

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I agree 100%. MC's internal dialogue shows he is not a dummy and isn't the pushover others seem to assume him to be. I feel confident we will at least see the beginnings of his transformation in the next chapter. Heh, I'm just "lobbying" for the art to reflect his internal changes. (y)
Me too. The end on chapter 1 is his turning point. I hope the traumatic experience shapes up him to be more confident.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
tsk tsk tsk............
Was that rude? I mean... there's so much there... It's like the hi lite of the OP... everybody says so! Besides, he might learn something... uhhh useful... errrr... or something! Geez you'd think I was the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes