Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
i don't get why the game creators love to make the MC so pathetic and desperate.
and it is like he wants everybody to know just how much he sucks.

why do they not make more their protagonist be more decent, normal and likeable.
is the pathetic and desperate virgins just more relatable to the creators or are they just not realizing how thee MC comes across.

the behavior of the MC ruins the game(and other games like it) for me, and probably many others.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are very good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).

Reactions: Jacquesdor

Hanorak

Dec 15, 2019
Yeah!

I can't believe it, just yesterday I stumbled upon the Development thread by chance and the posts really caught my attention. And today the game is available.
I must be in luck!

Congratulations Jacquesdor ;)

EDIT: Can't wait to see (or not) the Invisible Girl! :p

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Clipboard01.jpg

I ought to give this game a 1 star rating for putting in this gay ass jerkoff scene that plays out in slow motion even when you're using skip. Took like 5 minutes to finally end and then that's basically the only 'sex scene' in the game so far. Why are hentai devs always so in the closet?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3135378

I ought to give this game a 1 star rating for putting in this gay ass jerkoff scene that plays out in slow motion even when you're using skip. Took like 5 minutes to finally end and then that's basically the only 'sex scene' in the game so far. Why are hentai devs always so in the closet?
How is it gay? You're playing a virgin MC, who is horny and is jacking off. What did you expect? But with that said, I think that scene was far too long. If the dev needed to show it, fine. Make it a couple of seconds and be done with it. Or give us the option to see it or not. I personally would've skipped it. I mean fuck, I didn't even watch myself jacking off when I was a kiid. Jump in the shower, get it done, wash and gtfo.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
How is it gay? You're playing a virgin MC, who is horny and is jacking off. What did you expect? But with that said, I think that scene was far too long. If the dev needed to show it, fine. Make it a couple of seconds and be done with it. Or give us the option to see it or not. I personally would've skipped it. I mean fuck, I didn't even watch myself jacking off when I was a kiid. Jump in the shower, get it done, wash and gtfo.
Agreed.

It was way to long, to be comfortable with it.
Usually you get this short shower scenes where you always get a "good" look on what the MC is packing.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Agreed.

It was way to long, to be comfortable with it.
Usually you get this short shower scenes where you always get a "good" look on what the MC is packing.
Exactly. I wasn't even going to mention anything here, but someone else did. So, yeah. I responded with my opinion. But for someone to call it gay? Well, that's a bit ridiculous.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Exactly. I wasn't even going to mention anything here, but someone else did. So, yeah. I responded with my opinion. But for someone to call it gay? Well, that's a bit ridiculous.
Yes it is, sounds like a person with insecurity issues about it's own sexuality.

Of course, we all(?!) love to see more pussies then dicks. Pretty normal for being a straight guy i would guess.
It was a long scene of jerky movement (kinda annoyingly long :ROFLMAO: ), but i shifted my focus on the imaginations that materialized around the actual scene and power clicked through the process. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes it is, sounds like a person with insecurity issues about it's own sexuality.

Of course, we all(?!) love to see more pussies then dicks. Pretty normal for being a straight guy i would guess.
It was a long scene of jerky movement (kinda annoyingly long :ROFLMAO: ), but i shifted my focus on the imaginations that materialized around the actual scene and power clicked through the process. :ROFLMAO:
100% correct. But then I got a little miffed when the scene blocked Evelyn on the right with Mommy Milkjugs. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm glad Im not the only one who thinks the MC is pathetic. Its okay to be a virgin and its also okay to be a little awkward, but man this guy seems like he'd be the type to subscribe to a girls OF. Or the type to have sugar babies when he is 40 years old. TF bruv...
I guess you could say that, yes.
But you should also consider, that he is living in a world where superpowers are given like free-beer to literally everyone who is not vaccinated or hasn't awakenend them yet by his age.
And being surrounded by people who have superior abilities can/must lead to being who he is for now.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
So far there is one extremely brief and entirely optional “voyeurism” scene that takes place during a flashback
I included this because I felt it was important to the story
The scene is important to the story, but can be skipped. So, if I skip it, I won’t understand the story? After all, it is important for history. How it works?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The scene is important to the story, but can be skipped. So, if I skip it, I won’t understand the story? After all, it is important for history. How it works?
I wouldn't say, that the scene is important. It's more of a "Uh well, i wouldn't have thought this would happen" -Moment.

I guess what Jacquesdor with optional means is, when you can choose if you wan't to see voyeurism content or not. If you choose to not see voyeurism content, then you'll see in the flashback a different scene without another male involved.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I'll just throw out the assumption that the MC becomes a time traveler.
Hehe, not quite. All will become clear in Chapter 2.

So, Evelyn isn't an actual LI?
Oh no, she's definitely an LI. You'll see.

100% correct. But then I got a little miffed when the scene blocked Evelyn on the right with Mommy Milkjugs. :ROFLMAO:
Oh that was completely intentional ;).

The motivation as to why the character is doing what they're doing is important, but if you skip it you'll get a different small scene that more or less has the same effect. So skipping it is not the end of the world. As I said in the notes the scene exists to give the MC the knowledge that Parker is into younger men, so he may be in with a shot - I just included an alternate version for all the people who might get upset about it.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes