Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Yeah, that tag never should have been there... Glad you liked the release. I've been following Jaquesdor's development thread for a while and looking forward to it. Thankfully, as HornyyPussy said, There's been a minimum of stoopid... so far.
Just got back from work and noticed this dropped, I'm excited to play through and see what the first chapter of this story has to offer. I'll be updating my banner from the coming soon one when I'm done

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Don't get me wrong, but being a new dev you maybe are biting more than you can chew, if all sex scenes will have an alternative scene and you're planning a good/bad split in the future. Just keep in mind that you cant please everyone, if someone is not into lesbian action making altenative scenes for him can be a gargantuan task if you're already planning a game full of lesbian action according to dev's notes.
That's my biggest fear with newer Devs, you can't please everyone yet a lot of them try to and often times it doesn't work out. Having a harem like game but saying it's not really a harem. Planning to feature a lot of lesbian content but then saying that players can opt out of it. Then having a voyeur scene but saying it's skippable all while not saying that NTR will not be featured is a bit much. What crowd/demographic is he trying to appeal to? And yes, it seems like a lot of work because someone is going to feel slighted and unfulfilled.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That's my biggest fear with newer Devs, you can't please everyone yet a lot of them try to and often times it doesn't work out. Having a harem like game but saying it's not really a harem. Planning to feature a lot of lesbian content but then saying that players can opt out of it. Then having a voyeur scene but saying it's skippable all while not saying that NTR will not be featured is a bit much. What crowd/demographic is he trying to appeal to? And yes, it seems like a lot of work because someone is going to feel slighted and unfulfilled.
...The dev notes does say that this game will not have ntr. Peeping at someone through a slightly open door or a window to see what they may or may not be up to is not automatically ntr. As a voyeur, you are just spying on people regardless.

Reactions: Tom Daniel

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Jacquesdor: I rarely make comments, but I am moved to to do so just by reading the thoroughness of your "Developer Notes"! ... and I have yet to download and play the game! :LOL: --However, I will shortly after this. I wish you much luck and success to you and your game, and I look forward to supporting you on Itchio in the upcoming year, hopefully, when finances improve.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
At the end of the day it's a matter of how many renders can your pc render in x time? The number of Lis, branching paths, optional kinks and so on just pile on your plate. That's why I think is better to start small to learn the ropes or you can end burned out fast.

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
At the end of the day it's a matter of how many renders can your pc render in x time? The number of Lis, branching paths, optional kinks and so on just pile on your plate. That's why I think is better to start small to learn the ropes or you can end burned out fast.
Tbf the dev has 3 chapters already done so he has a decent buffer, also with 3 chapters in the closet he can somewhat predict how long it takes to make a chapter that meets the standard he is trying to set, considering he has a base predicted timeline that uses his current work as a reference as well as an episode buffer. If nothing else I don't think the amount of content is gonna become overwhelming for the dev until we hit the Major good-evil path split later on.

• Red Heart

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Now yours are the kind of comments I like, constructive, respectful and with concern for the dev. I appreciate you.

Honestly, the main bulk of providing alternatives to certain kinks etc... is going to be the lesbian content, and when I think about what I've written so far, it's not as much as I originally thought so I don't think it will be too much of an undertaking.

The whole "voyeurism" content and its alternatives is being blown completely out of proportion, it was literally 4 renders total across different two scenes that I had already written (and one of those isn't even in this release yet), and one scene I hadn't written yet but was pondering including but I don't think I'll bother now. I've tried to be clearer and justify why this was included in the dev notes but I expect that still won't matter at all.

In terms of learning the ropes, I don't know if this will help instil a bit more confidence, but this is not the first game I've worked on. When I was first learning Daz & Renpy in my spare time throughout 2022, I was basically making a practice game to do exactly that, learn the ropes. It did get to a point where it became no longer a practice game and to a point where I was thinking "damn, I could probably release this now but I'll have to go back and completely redo the first half of what I'd done." But then a better idea took hold of me and here we are.

And after the backlash I've had over 3 optional renders today, I think I might have been eaten alive if I released that.

stoicSlippers

Oct 3, 2018
This may be a dealbreaker for some, but it is what it is. There are currently no animated scenes ...
Good. I can count on one hand how many AVNs have decent animations, and none of them were developed by just one guy anyway. I for one strongly approve of skipping half-arsed animations altogether and just stick with nicely posed static images. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Now yours are the kind of comments I like, constructive, respectful and with concern for the dev. I appreciate you.

Honestly, the main bulk of providing alternatives to certain kinks etc... is going to be the lesbian content, and when I think about what I've written so far, it's not as much as I originally thought so I don't think it will be too much of an undertaking.

The whole "voyeurism" content and its alternatives is being blown completely out of proportion, it was literally 4 renders total across different two scenes that I had already written (and one of those isn't even in this release yet), and one scene I hadn't written yet but was pondering including but I don't think I'll bother now. I've tried to be clearer and justify why this was included in the dev notes but I expect that still won't matter at all.

In terms of learning the ropes, I don't know if this will help instil a bit more confidence, but this is not the first game I've worked on. When I was first learning Daz & Renpy in my spare time throughout 2022, I was basically making a practice game to do exactly that, learn the ropes. It did get to a point where it became no longer a practice game and to a point where I was thinking "damn, I could probably release this now but I'll have to go back and completely redo the first half of what I'd done." But then a better idea took hold of me and here we are.

And after the backlash I've had over 3 optional renders today, I think I might have been eaten alive if I released that.
Unfortunately it won't matter to those people if it's even just one optional render, they'll freak out anyway.....

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Unfortunately it won't matter to those people if it's even just one optional render, they'll freak out anyway.....
Well, if you haven't noticed those posts are gone now. Along with some of my own. That's what I get for trying to be reasonable with shit posters. I'll go ahead and apologize to anyone else who might have been collateral damage. If they come back they will either clean up the comments in accordance with site rules or they will be gone again... and again... and again.

So, with that behind us... Hey! How bout them soccer moms turned Super Heroes, eh? Man, they rock! :whistle:

Edit: Oh, I forgot. Out of reactions, again. Here: (y)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, if you haven't noticed those posts are gone now. Along with some of my own. That's what I get for trying to be reasonable with shit posters. I'll go ahead and apologize to anyone else who might have been collateral damage. If they come back they will either clean up the comments in accordance with site rules or they will be gone again... and again... and again.

So, with that behind us... Hey! How bout them soccer moms turned Super Heroes, eh? Man, they rock! :whistle:

Edit: Oh, I forgot. Out of reactions, again. Here: (y)
I got mine deleted also. Not because of you. But because of me chiming in to quell the shit. I'm done doing that. From now on, I'm just reporting and then puttin them on ignore.

I do apologize to Jacquesdor. You didn't deserve that shit hittin your thread. I shouldn't have tried to stem the shit and just reported it.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hey Jacquesdor: I discovered your game by accident earlier, and are very positively surprised about it.
The Renders are very good and well done. The models are very lovely beauties, and I have already a few favorites (Parker, Lady Steel, Evelyn is cute too).The Story is very interesting so far, I really hope this goes so on. But if you have so much written in advance (20 Chapters, you say) then I've have no doubt about it.
So, I gratulate you for this great Game and to show you, how much I appreciate it, you have a new Patreon....
Wish you the best for your health and your writing skills in the future!

Greetings from now light snowy Vienna.

C.

• Red Heart

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hey Jacquesdor: I discovered your game by accident earlier, and are very positively surprised about it.
The Renders are very good and well done. The models are very lovely beauties, and I have already a few favorites (Parker, Lady Steel, Evelyn is cute too).The Story is very interesting so far, I really hope this goes so on. But if you have so much written in advance (20 Chapters, you say) then I've have no doubt about it.
So, I gratulate you for this great Game and to show you, how much I appreciate it, you have a new Patreon....
Wish you the best for your health and your writing skills in the future!

Greetings from now light snowy Vienna.

C.
Thank you very much! It means the world to me that people like you enjoy this after how much work I've put into it so far. Thank you for the pledge!

Oh, I also want to say I love that Lady Steel is in your favorites given the minimal content she's had so far. She's one of my favorites too. You'll be seeing a lot more of her from Chapter 3 onwards.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cate.archer

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Welcome to f95zone, a site suppose for adults but in fact filled with snowflakes drama queens that get hysterical about tags and optional content like cry babies. Sorry for that

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Welcome to f95zone, a site suppose for adults but in fact filled with snowflakes drama queens that get hysterical about tags and optional content like cry babies. Sorry for that
You forgot: Home to the Certifiably Insane.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

Voyeurism is such a tricky genre as it tends to go hand in hand with NTR even if there is no NTR it can kinda bring to mind it, you get the idea. But what you did was perfect. What I mean is that you made an alternate render that replaces the other making it canon and not just the other way that it happened but we didn't show it which brings a lot of problems.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
The art is good and the women are beautiful, it's a shame there's no incest (even if it's veiled), it would be cool to be able to share it in the incest threads I participate in...

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes