Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Well that's an understatement :)

Are all the girls we've met in chapter 1 potential LI's?
Of the ones who actually had dialogue, everyone but Zara (perma-naked chick) will have some lewd opportunities, though they may not be full on LIs. That includes the duplicating girl in the cafeteria.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the first release, and ohhhhhh, really enjoyed it.

There's several games which deal with the whole superheroes or superpowers aspect in the whole AVN-sphere, but I do feel there's a lot of thought which has been put into the whole world building and characterization is solid.

Not sure I have a favorite girl atm. While Evelyn seems nice, I think I quite like Amber too.
Though I have a sneaking suspicion that Ghostraven will rise to the top out of them all, given I have a massive soft spot for mysterious ninja girls with swords :love:
But I guess I'll see.

Some questions for ya.
Not sure whether you can answer all or if any of them; feel free to say "to be revealed" or something along those lines if you think discussing it would become too spoilery and you wanna keep things more close to your chest until later.

1) Is it possible to make some (smaller) fast travel buttons in terms of freeroam sections?
Not a huge fan of clicking every single door of the house every time with games that involve exploration, and I do prefer the whole sandbox aspect of it to be kept light and simplified.
For instance, with MC's house, rather than clicking the door, I'd prefer there were buttons for following locations;

- MC's room
- Riley's room
- Parker's room

or any other relevant places e.g. toilet is unable to be entered, but if there's a relevant event, button becomes available

2) Sisterhood seems to be the Superhero team that everyone talks about, and are celebrities also.
Kinda reminds me of The Seven from Amazon series The Boys. But that does make me wonder, are Sisterhood the only Super-team out there? Or like the Seven, just the most famous/iconic Super-team in the game's world?
For e.g. with The Boys, while Seven are the biggest, most powerful team of Supes, there are other teams of less powerful supes in that world.

I'm guessing it's the latter (there are other teams), but don't think the game's story has given any indications of that, so would be nice if you cleared this up.

3) There's several powered students at MC's school, does the school actually teach students how to control their powers and not lose control? If so, will we see teachers giving lessons?
Granted, it does seem MC's friends have a general handle on their abilities, but something like this might be nice to see, even if it's in the background and doesn't involve the MC's friends. Actually, Amber still can't properly control her invisibility, so if she becomes a LI (Which would be nice), her learning how to control her powers (makes herself invisible and reappear) might be something in the cards?

4) How often in the game's world does situation like Kyle's case occur? And is it always the MTF (not sure I remember what it stands for, but I guess metahuman task force?) who take them down? What about the Sisterhood (or other super teams if they exist) ?

5) Please give us an option to pet Moonsong's wolf and have MC be able to interact with him/her e.g. give food, play with it etc!
Interacting with pets (whether they are dogs, cats, fairy dragon, baby dragon, robot dogs, etc etc :KEK: ) is just awesome in games.

6) So far, all we know about MC's parents are that they were killed, and Parker worked with them. Will there be any flashbacks in the future where we get to see MC's parents and how they were like; their relationship with MC when he was a kid and their friendship with Parker?

7) By the way, not really question, but the use of flashbacks through photos in MC's room (wall photos and laptop photos), that was actually quite nice.

All in all, kudos Jacquesdor, will definitely continue following this game for the future updates.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it JJJ84.

Here we go!

1) Is it possible to make some (smaller) fast travel buttons in terms of freeroam sections?
I had considered doing that originally but it was such a small location to explore I thought against it. But it's a good point. I'll think on that one, especially for the one I have planned later which will be a much larger location.

2) Sisterhood seems to be the Superhero team that everyone talks about, and are celebrities also.
Kinda reminds me of The Seven from Amazon series The Boys. But that does make me wonder, are Sisterhood the only Super-team out there? Or like the Seven, just the most famous/iconic Super-team in the game's world?
For e.g. with The Boys, while Seven are the biggest, most powerful team of Supes, there are other teams of less powerful supes in that world.

I'm guessing it's the latter (there are other teams), but don't think the game's story has given any indications of that, so would be nice if you cleared this up.
Yes, I guess it's similar to the Boys in that the Sisterhood is the more renowned team, and also the only one actually backed by the US government. There are some hints dropped in future chapters about other teams or individual heroes existing but they haven't crossed paths with the MC, at least yet... and I'm not sure if they ever will.

Also, I love the Boys and I'd be lying if I said that hadn't influenced me a little in terms of a superhero team being controlled behind the scenes by a marketing team.

3) There's several powered students at MC's school, does the school actually teach students how to control their powers and not lose control? If so, will we see teachers giving lessons?
Granted, it does seem MC's friends have a general handle on their abilities, but something like this might be nice to see, even if it's in the background and doesn't involve the MC's friends. Actually, Amber still can't properly control her invisibility, so if she becomes a LI (Which would be nice), her learning how to control her powers (makes herself invisible and reappear) might be something in the cards?
Yes, the school does have an element on helping students handle their powers, but its not something that's at the forefront of the story or anything.

As for the Amber thing... maybe ;)

4) How often in the game's world does situation like Kyle's case occur? And is it always the MTF (not sure I remember what it stands for, but I guess metahuman task force?) who take them down? What about the Sisterhood (or other super teams if they exist) ?
Probably quite a lot. And yes it's all the MTF (Metagen Task Force - close), Sisterhood and other vigilante teams - there'll be some hints of this kind of thing occurring in future chapters when MC gets to know the Sisterhood.

5) Please give us an option to pet Moonsong's wolf and have MC be able to interact with him/her e.g. give food, play with it etc!
Interacting with pets (whether they are dogs, cats, fairy dragon, baby dragon, robot dogs, etc etc :KEK: ) is just awesome in games.
I'm sure you'll be pleased with the wolf content coming up.

6) So far, all we know about MC's parents are that they were killed, and Parker worked with them. Will there be any flashbacks in the future where we get to see MC's parents and how they were like; their relationship with MC when he was a kid and their friendship with Parker?
Not a flashback as such but there'll be some backstory fleshed out there for sure.

7) By the way, not really question, but the use of flashbacks through photos in MC's room (wall photos and laptop photos), that was actually quite nice.
Thanks! I'm glad it seems to have been a unique (maybe?) idea, hard to come up with them when there's thousands of AVNs up there.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh oh, JJJ84 is on board. The word count in the thread just quadrupled!

Which is a good thing since he almost always asks good questions ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Putting this one into my tentative folder, looks good, first release was pretty solid, hope it keeps going well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Origin Story [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 299Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: panda0012345

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks good, so what's your plan with the sex scenes, we going to see well-made animations for them? Or just pictures or statics?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Art looks good, so what's your plan with the sex scenes, we going to see well-made animations for them? Or just pictures or statics?
Yeah what HornyyPussy said up there. I'd love to make well-made animations for the lewds... but alas I cannot, at least not yet and not without Daz driving me absolutely insane.

Will the miltiple penetration be with toys? Or sharing?
Toys will play a part yes. There will not be sharing.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes