WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I realize this is a dumb question but what are your powers. It's just something that I always feel should be included in the description of these games. I'm probably gonna wait until around 0.5 to try this just to give it some time because it's new but I'd appreciate an answer to my question.
MC's Power weren't revealed yet, because until now he hasn't developod them (v0.1.0).

Reactions: Jacquesdor

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Just tried this game and got to say in fair terms

1) Voyeurism on a potential LI will never go well, even if "optional/skippable" but meaning it still happens... anyone with even a crush before IRL especially during teenage years/early adult will know what i mean when you see your crush hanging out with another dude/girl... you can pretend to be ok but you don't feel good ultimately...

2) The premise in which landlady was erm.. found having some fun just makes it worse... she was banging a waiter she just met and mc kinda wants to fap one out then... idk man... idk how it doesn't sound like being a cuck lol...

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018

1) Voyeurism on a potential LI will never go well, even if "optional/skippable" but meaning it still happens... anyone with even a crush before IRL especially during teenage years/early adult will know what i mean when you see your crush hanging out with another dude/girl... you can pretend to be ok but you don't feel good ultimately...

2) The premise in which landlady was erm.. found having some fun just makes it worse... she was banging a waiter she just met and mc kinda wants to fap one out then... idk man... idk how it doesn't sound like being a cuck lol...
Damm :confused: I thought I found a gem .checked the developer note only thing regarding to this is that he can't reveal anything because it's SPOILER. And mc wants to jerk off by watching other people ,I guess that is for the story too .I don't think any normal sane person would do that .that too a Li if I read that correctly.mc will start a relationship with her after watching her with a random guy.yeah that sounds normal.all this in a Harem game and no ntr/cuck tag.
Point and click /sandbox , I guess it's forced too .

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

Damm :confused: I thought I found a gem .checked the developer note only thing regarding to this is that he can't reveal anything because it's SPOILER. And mc wants to jerk off by watching other people ,I guess that is for the story too .I don't think any normal sane person would do that .that too a Li if I read that correctly.mc will start a relationship with her after watching her with a random guy.yeah that sounds normal.all this in a Harem game and no ntr/cuck tag.
Point and click /sandbox , I guess it's forced too .
There is no forced content tho. There is a switch at the beginning where it shifts the type of content from voyeur to non-voyeur meaning that each one has its own universe. In one you have the scene with the waiter which doesn't make much sense to be honest and it does paint the mother wrongly, and in the other nothing happens as she decides to masturbate in the bathroom stall by herself (which is really weird), and both of them occur in MC birthday.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
There is no forced content tho. There is a switch at the beginning where it shifts the type of content from voyeur to non-voyeur meaning that each one has its own universe. In one you have the scene with the waiter which doesn't make much sense to be honest and it does paint the mother wrongly, and in the other nothing happens as she decides to masturbate in the bathroom stall by herself (which is really weird), and both of them occur in MC birthday.
Agreed plus at the same time Dev alluded to it being a plot point BUT the masturbation scene or something like it should suffice as a plot device... How MC was "thinking" during the waiter scene was what totally threw me off and felt like the game is missing a certain tag lol

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

Lol good to know. Most games that try to please very different audiences end up being ass and get abandoned. The superpower stuff seems cool, but naaah

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Here we go again.

So ... this is a sandbox! Why is the damn tag missing?
Its not. It is 98% linear AVN but has brief freeroam sections in both chapters 1 & 2... and another one in a much further chapter, but that's it.

This game looks good. Is there an Android version floating out there somewhere?
The ones floating around are for 0.1.0 only so far, I'm sure a 0.2.0 will emerge soon enough.

How MC was "thinking" during the waiter scene was what totally threw me off and felt like the game is missing a certain tag lol
Honestly, this is a valid point. I may rewrite his inner monologue for a future release.

Last edited:

LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
This game has disrupted my planned sequence of play, and I am delighted to encounter such an unconventional gaming experience.

• Red Heart

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Holy shit! How did I miss out on this? There's some hot redheads in the overview. I have to fix this mistake and try this game asap.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 50 Votes