Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
BIG TIP
When you're with Evelyn
MAKE SURE to resist all the way, you won't regret it

and it might be a good idea to go with Anna Abrahams when with Isabella, something tells me, it just might lead to good things

Also, if you decide not to stop Moonsong, Evelyn will be angry at you, but eventually forgive you, so you might as well stop her and get the threesome with Evelyn and Moonsong
Oh so that's what happens when you resist. I purposefully didn't resist though bc it felt like Evelyn had too much of an "advantage" compared to other LIs.
Anyway thx for sharing what the alternative brings

Reactions: Anon4321

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Finally got to play this and I have to say it's rly frkin good.
I won't lie the whole Evelyn storyline didn't interest me that much bc I don't like when it feels like one of the LIs got more play("advantage") than the others .
I don't rly know how to explain it but I kinda like when everyone gets their time and THEN we can envision some threesome... Don't misundestand I would find rly hot having her with MC on some threesomes or whatsover. However I rly hope she won't stick around him like glue and that we we'll get to play without. How could I explain it? Kinda difficult as I don't rly know how to word it, it's like I don't want her to steal the intimacy I would like MC to develop with other characters. Lol ik I kinda sound ridiculous.
I discovered I hated that while playing an AVN where the "main" LI (f$ck it there shouldn't be a main LI to begin with lol) would be in litteraly most of the sex scenes and the ones she wasn't in, we'd get MC recounting her those events. Don't ask why it was a real turn off for me lol maybe I'm just a piece of shit who is into cheating, which is contradicting since I don't like when MC cheats. I actually like when my MC tells the person he's a polygamous guy lol. Ig I just don't like it when they want to know everything. Weird maybe that's a kink, I don't rly know what to call it lol, a turn off? maybe...

Anyway, lol let's talk a bit more abt the game. There's some big potential for epic fights, however I think those need to happen b4 he gets a full gasp of his abilities bc then he'd kinda break the game lol. With that Courtney girl's power he could litteraly be invincible to some point a bit like Obito's kamui. Naruto spoiler
I rly hope the author doesn't do fight scenes that last only 2 secs. I hope he pours as much of his soul in the fight scenes as he poured in those sex scenes. Can't wait for them, I won't lie I would have liked it if Mc tried to figure more abt his powers without relying too much on others (like maybe there are central powers that if you mastery up it lvl up all the power on that branch of the power treehold, alas it's bit early for that bu you get the idea, just want him to try things). Idk rly it could be anything, I would just have liked it if he expereimented a bit more with them. He littraly has a guy who can teleport him in the desert, bunker... to try them without being seen lol. If I was him I'd also begin searching for smn with regenerative abilities so that he can try his power without risking his life lol.

I think you get what I mean, Ik most of you are here for the sex but this sh1t got more potential than just being all abt sex. I hope the dev/s will make use of it.

Totally unrelated but Fraze seems super strong lol. Idk he kinda gives the vibe of that beggar guys who just want to have fun but is super cheat lol. He's just a tad more crazy lol. I may be spouting bs I admit I didn't get much sleep lol.

Anyway, I wihsh y'all the best and gl dev/s

THX
Quick comment regarding Evelyn, if you don't turn down Moonsong the first time, you don't get that initial Moonsong/Evelyn threesome, so your first time with both of them actually is solo on that path.

I'm confident that jacq is going to give each girl their moment to shine. But I also think that if you're going full harem (which the dev actually suggests), the girls are going to know about each other and potentially talk about it. I suspect the structure will be more like polyamory than your typical harem, especially if you leave Lesbian content on.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Quick comment regarding Evelyn, if you don't turn down Moonsong the first time, you don't get that initial Moonsong/Evelyn threesome, so your first time with both of them actually is solo on that path.

I'm confident that jacq is going to give each girl their moment to shine. But I also think that if you're going full harem (which the dev actually suggests), the girls are going to know about each other and potentially talk about it. I suspect the structure will be more like polyamory than your typical harem, especially if you leave Lesbian content on.
Yeah, I just needed to voice out my concerns, yk let go of any potential frustration lol.
I didn't turn down Moonsong th 1st time especially bc of that. I felt like she had too much of a head start compared to the other LIs.
I was thinking like you abt how that harem will work. I just want each girl to have he moment with the MC alone, then they couold go and do an orgie for all I care lol.

Anyway, thx hearing you say that kinda made me feel better about the whole thing. Yk smt you just need to bitch abt things (while keeping it respectful ofc) to feel better lol.

THX

Reactions: Anon4321 and Rehwyn

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
eh, no... you can say she is a latino as well... that's how language works.

Also, on another note...

View attachment 4097713

holy shit that was deliciously brutal and I'm all for it :LOL:
idk if anybody has replied to this yet but.... giphy.gif Latina is female and Latino is Male thats how my language works we dont see gender neutral. we call them what they are female(latina) male(latino) dont try to ruin my language please. the previous guy was correct

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jericho85

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
idk if anybody has replied to this yet but.... View attachment 4099461 Latina is female and Latino is Male thats how my language works we dont see gender neutral. we call them what they are female(latina) male(latino) dont try to ruin my language please. the previous guy was correct
Linguistically speaking it only matters how those words are used in your language when speaking your language. When using loan words from one language in a new language... It doesn't really matter how they were used in the original language, but rather how they're used in the new language.

That's kinda just how language works... In American English Latino is just the generic descriptor for any person of Latin American heritage. Those of us who also are familiar with Spanish will usually use Latina or Latino where appropriate with regards to gender, but for the vast majority of non Spanish speaking American English users, Latino is the catch all.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Linguisrically speaking it only matters how those words are used in your language when speaking your language. When using loan words from one language in a new language... It doesn't really matter how they were used in the original language, but rather how they're used in the new language.

That's kinda just how language works... In American English Latino is just the generic descriptor for any person of Latin American heritage. Those of us who also are familiar with Spanish will usually use Latina or Latino where appropriate with regards to gender, but for the vast majority of non Spanish speaking American English users, Latino is the catch all.
But the American English language has always been incorrect in many fields of languages. I do understand what you mean if a person who doesn't speak or completely understands the language they use the most common term to make some sense of the word.
But even job applications use the term Latin Heritage/Ancestry(which is used for both) unless its been changed its been years since i applied for a job. I am only using the correct use of the language since i grew up in Puerto Rico and that is the way we are taught.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Finally got to play this and I have to say it's rly frkin good.
I won't lie the whole Evelyn storyline didn't interest me that much bc I don't like when it feels like one of the LIs got more play("advantage") than the others .
I don't rly know how to explain it but I kinda like when everyone gets their time and THEN we can envision some threesome... Don't misundestand I would find rly hot having her with MC on some threesomes or whatsover. However I rly hope she won't stick around him like glue and that we we'll get to play without her being around all the time (idk if I make sense).... How could I explain it? Kinda difficult as I don't rly know how to word it, it's like I don't want her to steal the intimacy I would like MC to develop with other characters. Lol ik I kinda sound ridiculous.
I discovered I hated that while playing an AVN where the "main" LI (f$ck it there shouldn't be a main LI to begin with lol) would be in litteraly most of the sex scenes and the ones she wasn't in, we'd get MC recounting her those events. Don't ask why it was a real turn off for me lol maybe I'm just a piece of shit who is into cheating, which is contradicting since I don't like when MC cheats. I actually like when my MC tells the person he's a polygamous guy lol. Ig I just don't like it when they want to know everything. Weird maybe that's a kink, I don't rly know what to call it lol, a turn off? maybe...

Anyway, lol let's talk a bit more abt the game. There's some big potential for epic fights, however I think those need to happen b4 he gets a full gasp of his abilities bc then he'd kinda break the game lol. With that Courtney girl's power he could litteraly be invincible to some point a bit like Obito's kamui. Naruto spoiler
I rly hope the author doesn't do fight scenes that last only 2 secs. I hope he pours as much of his soul in the fight scenes as he poured in those sex scenes. Can't wait for them, I won't lie I would have liked it if Mc tried to figure more abt his powers without relying too much on others (like maybe there are central powers that if you mastery up it lvl up all the power on that branch of the power treehold, alas it's bit early for that bu you get the idea, just want him to try things). Idk rly it could be anything, I would just have liked it if he expereimented a bit more with them. He littraly has a guy who can teleport him in the desert, bunker... to try them without being seen lol. If I was him I'd also begin searching for smn with regenerative abilities so that he can try his power without risking his life lol.

I think you get what I mean, Ik most of you are here for the sex but this sh1t got more potential than just being all abt sex. I hope the dev/s will make use of it.

Totally unrelated but Fraze seems super strong lol. Idk he kinda gives the vibe of that beggar guys who just want to have fun but is super cheat lol. He's just a tad more crazy lol. I may be spouting bs I admit I didn't get much sleep lol.

Anyway, I wihsh y'all the best and gl dev/s

THX

As far as quantity of Evelyn scenes vs other girls, keep in mind that we're only 5 chapters in. There are a lot more to go. So while Evelyn got more screentime in this update than other girls, later chapters are likely to focus on other girls just as much. Besides, I'd disagree that she's had more content than other girls in the first place. She barely even appeared in CH4, and she's really only had 2 sex scenes so far. Moonsong has had 4 and several other girls have had at least 1.

As far as "sticking around him like glue", I'm not sure what to tell you. Evelyn is a very important character. Officially she's the MC's "best friend" but she's really the MC's girlfriend if you're on her route. AND she's a cuckquean who is literally going to be helping her boyfriend shag other girls for powers. She's probably going to continue to be very involved with MC going forward.

I really doubt that being on Evelyn's route is going to impede any romantic relationships with other girls. She's already let both MC and Amber know that she's cool with them after all even knowing that Amber has been in love with MC for a long time too. She knows that sex with Amber wouldn't strictly be about power absorption.

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
As far as quantity of Evelyn scenes vs other girls, keep in mind that we're only 5 chapters in. There are a lot more to go. So while Evelyn got more screentime in this update than other girls, later chapters are likely to focus on other girls much. Besides, I'd disagree that she's had more content than other girls in the first place. She barely even appeared in CH4, and she's really only had 2 sex scenes so far. Moonsong has had 4 and several other girls have had at least 1.

As far as "sticking around him like glue", I'm not sure what to tell you. Evelyn is a very important character. Officially she's the MC's "best friend" but she's really the MC's girlfriend if you're on her route. AND she's a cuckquean who is literally going to be helping her boyfriend shag other girls for powers. She's probably going to continue to be very involved with MC going forward.

I really doubt that being on Evelyn's route is going to impede any romantic relationships with other girls. She's already let both MC and Amber know that she's cool with them after all even knowing that Amber has been in love with MC for a long time too. She knows that sex with Amber wouldn't strictly be about power absorption.
Agreed on this.

On the "happy Evelyn" path she even tells you (via Celeste telepathy) to have a good time on your date with Moonsong, so it's not a stretch to assume she'll be fine, if not encouraging, with romantic moments with other LIs in the future.

Truly the best girlfriend you could ask for with this type of power.

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
In American English Latino is just the generic descriptor for any person of Latin American heritage.
But she IS a Latina, so you'd think she should get it right. I'm a fishbelly white viking-looking dude of German extraction and even I knew that. Probs from living in California for 20 years. :)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Agreed on this.

On the "happy Evelyn" path she even tells you (via Celeste telepathy) to have a good time on your date with Moonsong, so it's not a stretch to assume she'll be fine, if not encouraging, with romantic moments with other LIs in the future.

Truly the best girlfriend you could ask for with this type of power.
Yeah that's another one. That date with moonsong happened after he'd already gotten her power and Evelyn was cool with that too. So I think the whole "I'm going to help him get powers" thing is just an excuse. I think she's totally fine with MC actually forming romantic relationships with other girls. Not just for sex, and not just for getting powers either. I think she wants him to have other girlfriends.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
As far as quantity of Evelyn scenes vs other girls, keep in mind that we're only 5 chapters in. There are a lot more to go. So while Evelyn got more screentime in this update than other girls, later chapters are likely to focus on other girls much. Besides, I'd disagree that she's had more content than other girls in the first place. She barely even appeared in CH4, and she's really only had 2 sex scenes so far. Moonsong has had 4 and several other girls have had at least 1.

I get what you're saying I'm just hoping we get our intimate moments with other girls without having looming over our shoulder. I never said anything abt her having a lot more content than other girls. I couldn't care less abt that. On the contrary the more the merrier as they say lol.
I just have a hard time adaptating when there's alrdy a "main" love interest set for MC like I said here.

Yeah, I just needed to voice out my concerns, yk let go of any potential frustration lol.
I didn't turn down Moonsong th 1st time especially bc of that. I felt like she had too much of a head start compared to the other LIs.
I was thinking like you abt how that harem will work. I just want each girl to have he moment with the MC alone, then they couold go and do an orgie for all I care lol.

Anyway, thx hearing you say that kinda made me feel better about the whole thing. Yk smt you just need to bitch abt things (while keeping it respectful ofc) to feel better lol.

THX
I didn't say she was going to cockblock us.I just hope she lets the MC do his own things if I can say it like that. A bit like when he had gone to the sisterhood.
Like I said most of my concerns comes from another game where the main LI would litteraly be in pretty much every scene with every girl (or MC would tell her everything abt his love life retaining no sense of intimacy with his other lovers, and she is in her right ig since she's the main LI that's kinda why I don't like that concept). I liked her at 1st but seeing so much of her especially during moments where I'd like the Mc to be with his lover alone rly started getting on my nerves and at some point I just abandoned that game. Hell, I don't even remember his name anymore.
Idk man maybe this is just a weird thing only I feel lol
In other terms I just needed to vent lol.

However I'm happy to see many of you trying to make me see the positive side of it. Good comunity there.

THX

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Btw does smn kno at wich rate the dev/s go for the updates.

THX
It's been roughly every 2-3 months, but it seems that in order to keep releases consistently spaced it's most likely going to be around every 3 months more frequently going forward.

Yeah that's another one. That date with moonsong happened after he'd already gotten her power and Evelyn was cool with that too. So I think the whole "I'm going to help him get powers" thing is just an excuse. I think she's totally fine with MC actually forming romantic relationships with other girls. Not just for sex, and not just for getting powers either. I think she wants him to have other girlfriends.
There's a term used pretty frequently in polyamory discussions, "compersion":
In the world of consensually nonmonogamous relationships, it more specifically relates to the happiness someone finds in their partner seeking out and enjoying sexual and romantic intimacy with other people.
As long as MC is with her, Evelyn seems to have that in spades. When she says she just wants MC to be happy, I believe it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
But she IS a Latina, so you'd think she should get it right. I'm a fishbelly white viking-looking dude of German extraction and even I knew that. Probs from living in California for 20 years. :)
Some folks' parents cut them off really hard from the language in an attempt to assimilate. But yeah depending on where it's set, she'd probably familiar regardless of that.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes