2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Huh's I'm super confuse so I download it, trying to play it , I choose changing the fate, the choice keeps lead forward to failing to do the distraction or find Eillie, still fail somehow. I know it day 1 but a least in the future if we picking the lighter/whisky or the knife/old ropes does anything good in the choice you give us.
That's the idea, you will be free in your choices. So actually choosing one item or another will always have a consequence, not that you will lose any opportunity, it's just that depending on the choice at the appropriate time you will get one benefit or another.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
That's the idea, you will be free in your choices. So actually choosing one item or another will always have a consequence, not that you will lose any opportunity, it's just that depending on the choice at the appropriate time you will get one benefit or another.
is there a way to process the route I having think of I'm not getting it at all.

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
is there a way to process the route I having think of I'm not getting it at all.
* Open the door
* Take a closer look
* Choose the lighter
* Go ahead
* Open the door
* Choose the tactical knife
* Door on the right
* What to do
* Click on the newspaper or on the fuel gallon
* Click "Quick! RUN!". (There is a time count, you need to be quick)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
* Open the door
* Take a closer look
* Choose the lighter
* Go ahead
* Open the door
* Choose the tactical knife
* Door on the right
* What to do
* Click on the newspaper or on the fuel gallon
* Click "Quick! RUN!". (There is a time count, you need to be quick)
Hmm I didn't see RUN unless that was the (square white line that's appear after picking the Newpaper / Gallon of fuel).
Thank you! Ps I think my copy Gitch out.

James013

Oct 7, 2020
Relax!! Others have succeeded, you will succeed
"Quick Run" appears just a few seconds below the white line
I only saw it after 3 or 4 attempts

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
Fuck you! Are you Trolling me that Fucking RUN Icon didn't appear, it only show the glitching white line, even I chick on it from left/right nothing happen with lead me to failing the game.
maybe stop skipping ?

if you just pressing the skip button in game you skip the RUN option
fucking idiot cant even play simple game

Reactions: Studio44

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Relax!! Others have succeeded, you will succeed
"Quick Run" appears just a few seconds below the white line
I only saw it after 3 or 4 attempts
I'm sorry I was getting very annoy that's I could get it even with the direction you have given me. I didn't skip cause I make a saves for every choice screen that appear, but you say after 3 to 4 attempt from the new game or can I just load the beginning choice and keeps repeating my failure before they give me the option to Run after picking the Newpaper or gallon of fuel. below the white line right?

Reactions: Virgin_Jesus

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
I'm sorry I was getting very annoy that's I could get it even with the direction you have given me. I didn't skip cause I make a saves for every choice screen that appear, but you say after 3 to 4 attempt from the new game or can I just load the beginning choice and keeps repeating my failure before they give me the option to Run after picking the Newpaper or gallon of fuel. below the white line right?
After clicking on the gallon or newspaper you need to Click "Quick! RUN!". (There is a time count, you need to be quick)
In the next update I will improve this point of the game.

Reactions: Virgin_Jesus
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes