2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank you, When I say multi-protagonist, it is because during the course of the game, the player will have to make choices for the other characters as well, because it influences the decision to be made by the main character.
I get that. It's just not my thing. I'm a one protag kind of guy.

Reactions: Studio44

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you, When I say multi-protagonist, it is because during the course of the game, the player will have to make choices for the other characters as well, because it influences the decision to be made by the main character.
The only thing I see that doing is making the players less invested in the characters and overall plot. Unless I'm misinterpreting it, it seems like your trying to write a choose your own adventure book. You don't like the way a scene is going to play out for the "MC" okay make an different choice for an unrelated character. It will just remove any sense of tension or structure to the story. "Other characters"? How many different characters are you going to have to micro manage? It's sounding like the tell tale game of thrones game.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
The only thing I see that doing is making the players less invested in the characters and overall plot. Unless I'm misinterpreting it, it seems like your trying to write a choose your own adventure book. You don't like the way a scene is going to play out for the "MC" okay make an different choice for an unrelated character. It will just remove any sense of tension or structure to the story. "Other characters"? How many different characters are you going to have to micro manage? It's sounding like the tell tale game of thrones game.
Hey i love all Telltale games lol
And how is it making it less invested in the characters and plot.
This is The Last Of Us we are talking about, it has a pretty big story and variety of popular characters. Same as Game of Thrones has. Theres even a game of GoT with a sandbox game and multiple protagonist, if you connect the dots you could see why that is.

Although, i do understand about making a game of branching decisions, since its his first game i have doubts how he gonna pull that off. But anyways, i dont even have high hopes for this, i'd just suggest yall to wait and see what the dev does

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
More or less, they are not decisions that influence the MC story, they are just decisions between small actions of the characters, I will give an example; a certain character can, or can't follow a lesbian routine, or can follow a hetero routine. the player will choose whether to follow this or that routine for the character.
It will not be anything outside of the central focus. take DMD as an example, (which I am also a fan of) it is just interactions.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If I may suggest is that you make your game the way you envisioned it, Studio44. For a narrative focus VN game, if you make beautiful renders, interesting & coherent plots, diverse characters ( that players can connect & relate to ), choices that matters, good amounts of lewds, among other things, people will play and even support it.

It is impossible to make a game that everyone will like & enjoy, that is for sure, but what worst is that making a game that you don't even like or enjoy. If you don't enjoy or like it, then most likely the players will not like or enjoy it too. So, first thing first, make a game that you like and enjoy(y).

As far as 'expert' opinions telling this or that, or they like this or hate that, or players generally like this or hate that, you will never see the end of those, and just treat them with care and respect but you don't have to entertain any of them ( including my own opinions:ROFLMAO: ). As with any other games on this site, they are much more silent players compared to the vocal ones.

Edit: It is also good to keep updating the OP with information, as to avoid being asking with too many questions ( some of which might have been answered before ).

Last edited:

NTRLover93

Oct 31, 2022
Exactly, I don't understand the logic of the game? What shall we do, dear developer? Please everyone don't develop games! You are spoiling the forum with such empty and useless rubbish!

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
If I may suggest is that you make your game the way you envisioned it, Studio44. For a narrative focus VN game, if you make beautiful renders, interesting & coherent plots, diverse characters ( that players can connect & relate to ), choices that matters, good amounts of lewds, among other things, people will play and even support it.

It is impossible to make a game that everyone will like & enjoy, that is for sure, but what worst is that making a game that you don't even like or enjoy. If you don't enjoy or like it, then most likely the players will not like or enjoy it too. So, first thing first, make a game that you like and enjoy(y).

As far as 'expert' opinions telling this or that, or they like this or hate that, or players generally like this or hate that, you will never see the end of those, and just treat them with care and respect but you don't have to entertain any of them ( including my own opinions:ROFLMAO: ). As with any other games on this site, they are much more silent players compared to the vocal ones.

Edit: It is also good to keep updating the OP with information, as to avoid being asking with too many questions ( some of which might have been answered before ).
Thanks for the comment, and I'm sure your advice will be heeded.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
1) Ellie is 14 years old in the first game, no older than 15 by story's end, and her age is a major plot point. So if this game takes place 'in universe' between the two games..................................... yeah.
Maybe it takes place a few years afterwards. Her model suggests she's matured and the name implies a time skip.

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
1) Ellie is 14 years old in the first game, no older than 15 by story's end, and her age is a major plot point. So if this game takes place 'in universe' between the two games..................................... yeah.

2) Every villain is the hero of their own story. Often times the only thing that differentiates the two is which side of the explosion you're on, and the attendant change in perspective.
hope dev don't use the adult ellie

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes