2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Nope it's the Real (and better) Ellie, this TV Show Ellie is an ugly Joke, i cannot Sympathize with this Miscast!
Disagree hard. She may not look like ellie but she plays the part real well, sounds exactly like the voice actor frequently, especially when she's doing angry or sarcastic ellie. I give her props, that was some damn fine acting. Hard to believe that's arya stark though. She doesn't look anything like she did in GoT.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Disagree hard. She may not look like ellie but she plays the part real well, sounds exactly like the voice actor frequently, especially when she's doing angry or sarcastic ellie. I give her props, that was some damn fine acting. Hard to believe that's arya stark though. She doesn't look anything like she did in GoT.
Thats because she didnt play Arya Stark. She had a minor role as Lady Lyanna Mormont, a very young head of House Mormont, one of the smaller houses in the North, that supported Robb Stark, King of the North.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
She didn't play Arya Stark. She played someone name Lyanna Mormont. Arya Stark was played by Maisie Williams.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Thats because she didnt play Arya Stark. She had a minor role as Lady Lyanna Mormont, a very young head of House Mormont, one of the smaller houses in the North, that supported Robb Stark, King of the North.
That makes more sense than. Everyone and their mom's been saying it's arya, which was easy enough to believe given 3 years ago they were trying to get her.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game looks great. If only I could play the girl instead of the dude :(
Any plans to introduce that in future versions?

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
The game looks great. If only I could play the girl instead of the dude :(
Any plans to introduce that in future versions?
Thank you. Yes, in the course of the story, there will be times when the game will develop from the girl's actions.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you. Yes, in the course of the story, there will be times when the game will develop from the girl's actions.
So at some point this is going to turn in to a multiple protagonist game? Reading through the comments here the lack of solid information on planned tags and seemingly arbitrary plot devices this development prosses seems like it's all over the place, if it's planned at all.

How about animations, any plans. Staring at a bunch of still images hasn't done it for me since I was 14. Also punisher2099, you should always ask about pregnancy. If anything the circumstances would warrant making more humans that aren't "infected".

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
So at some point this is going to turn in to a multiple protagonist game? Reading through the comments here the lack of solid information on planned tags and seemingly arbitrary plot devices this development prosses seems like it's all over the place, if it's planned at all.

How about animations, any plans. Staring at a bunch of still images hasn't done it for me since I was 14. Also @punisher2099, you should always ask about pregnancy. If anything the circumstances would warrant making more humans that aren't "infected".
I understand your questions, and you see, it is not at some point, it is going to be multiple protagonists, the story is too complex for it not to be that way. the decisions of the plot do not depend on just one character. and in relation to improvements and issues like movements, this depends on equipment, resources and people, I also want to improve the quality of what I offer, but this will depend a little on the support I receive.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I understand your questions, and you see, it is not at some point, it is going to be multiple protagonists, the story is too complex for it not to be that way. the decisions of the plot do not depend on just one character. and in relation to improvements and issues like movements, this depends on equipment, resources and people, I also want to improve the quality of what I offer, but this will depend a little on the support I receive.
You may want to put that information in the genre or dev notes spoilers. Overall it seems like your being overly secretive about what this game is actually going to consist of. How are you planning on drawing players when they don't even know what they are going to be playing?

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
You may want to put that information in the genre or dev notes spoilers. Overall it seems like your being overly secretive about what this game is actually going to consist of. How are you planning on drawing players when they don't even know what they are going to be playing?
Maybe due to lack of experience I left some questions open, it's not that I'm being evasive, I appreciate the advice, I will introduce more information in the developer note

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes