2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mattius77

May 16, 2017
1) Ellie is 14 years old in the first game, no older than 15 by story's end, and her age is a major plot point. So if this game takes place 'in universe' between the two games..................................... yeah.

2) Every villain is the hero of their own story. Often times the only thing that differentiates the two is which side of the explosion you're on, and the attendant change in perspective.

yurilins

May 11, 2017
View attachment 2491592

Overview:
In a world devastated by an infection, life offers you a second chance,
you have the opportunity to remake your choices. And maybe change your destiny.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-24
Release Date: 2023-03-24
Developer: Sttudio44 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2491570 View attachment 2491571 View attachment 2491572 View attachment 2491575

well,well,well...​
ying face.png

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Had to force myself through it. Overall, you're not really missing much. The whole game was more or less a waste of time, and if there's a sequel later, well, I for sure am not wasting anymore money.
I might. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series had an amazing story and so did the first three episodes of season 2 and then it off a cliff in episode 4 & 5("coincidentally" when they fired the original writers because they didn't like how they wrote the story for the last 2 episodes, they didn't want the kenny fanbase going beserk when they made kenny the bad guy; however, a part of me is glad they did because the kenny flashbacks, assuming you did the kenny ending of season 2, were the only good thing about season 3, on the other hand the original writers would likey have had a much better ending to season 2 and season 3 wouldn't have been the dumpster fire it was) and season 3 was a dumpster fire, but season 4 was quite good. Not to the level of season 1 but still a good story,

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I might. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series had an amazing story and so did the first three episodes of season 2 and then it off a cliff in episode 4 & 5("coincidentally" when they fired the original writers because they didn't like how they wrote the story for the last 2 episodes, they didn't want the kenny fanbase going beserk when they made kenny the bad guy; however, a part of me is glad they did because the kenny flashbacks, assuming you did the kenny ending of season 2, were the only good thing about season 3, on the other hand the original writers would likey have had a much better ending to season 2 and season 3 wouldn't have been the dumpster fire it was) and season 3 was a dumpster fire, but season 4 was quite good. Not to the level of season 1 but still a good story,
The Walking Dead Telltale Games were all amazing imo, except for 3. I'd say 1,2, and 4 were all around Last of Us 1 level to me. Of course Season 3 was (much like Shrek the Third) the worst of the bunch. Still, both The New Frontier and Shrek The Third were better than Last of Us Part 2 for me. Never have I felt the need to force myself through a game just to get my money's worth, and still felt scammed. False advertising and retconning aside, the game is written like a bad fanfiction taking place after the first, full of forced events, forced drama, and ultimately amounts to nothing but a generic revenge story that can't even stick the landing.

Also, I rather liked the end of season 2 of the Walking Dead Telltale Games. How you can can end up alone by letting Jane die then coldly killing Kenny right afterwards, or ending up with multiple variations of 4 different endings. Sure, season 3 butchered it, but the weight of your choices really weighed on me and everyone I knew who played it at the time, and it overall was a worthwhile experience.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
The Walking Dead Telltale Games were all amazing imo, except for 3. I'd say 1,2, and 4 were all around Last of Us 1 level to me. Of course Season 3 was (much like Shrek the Third) the worst of the bunch. Still, both The New Frontier and Shrek The Third were better than Last of Us Part 2 for me. Never have I felt the need to force myself through a game just to get my money's worth, and still felt scammed. False advertising and retconning aside, the game is written like a bad fanfiction taking place after the first, full of forced events, forced drama, and ultimately amounts to nothing but a generic revenge story that can't even stick the landing.

Also, I rather liked the end of season 2 of the Walking Dead Telltale Games. How you can can end up alone by letting Jane die then coldly killing Kenny right afterwards, or ending up with multiple variations of 4 different endings. Sure, season 3 butchered it, but the weight of your choices really weighed on me and everyone I knew who played it at the time, and it overall was a worthwhile experience. Sometimes writers need to be replaced. Hell, that might have benefited the Last of Us Part 2.
I like that the choice really mattered for once but the game jane played was stupid and would never happen. The whole kenny goes off the rails and drives everyone one away was not good in the first place and they topped it off with something that was just monumentally stupid. And I would not put season 4 on par with the last of us personally, it was good, but not that good. Season 1 and 1/2/3 of season 2, maybe(if still. not. bitten. doesn't get it there then it's pretty damn close).

Reactions: DrFree

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I like that the choice really mattered for once but the game jane played was stupid and would never happen. The whole kenny goes off the rails and drives everyone one away was not good in the first place and they topped it off with something that was just monumentally stupid. And I would not put season 4 on par with the last of us personally, it was good, but not that good. Season 1 and 1/2/3 of season 2, maybe(if still. not. bitten. doesn't get it there then it's pretty damn close).
Jane literally ditched the group "forever" then came back like nothing happened, got herself knocked up because she just had to have sex before she left, with someone on watch no less, and also had left her own sister to be eaten alive before all of this. She's not exactly written as rational when it comes to other people, so I don't see why what she did wouldn't happen. It was stupid because she was being stupid. Kenny also lost his loved ones twice, and thought he lost one of the only things left for him to live for. Of course he went berserk on the person he thought got a baby killed. Can't really see your point of view here.

As for season 4, I thought it was really good, even with what happened to Clem. I'd put it on Last of Us level, simply based off the experience alone. Actually, now that I think about it, the "Clementine" book which takes place post Season 4, is about as bad as Last of Us Part 2 to me. Both feel drastically unnecessary and like they lost the plot they are supposed to build onto.

Anyway, I've gotten off topic enough. I'll just say to each their own, and leave it at that.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Kenny also lost his loved ones twice, and thought he lost one of the only things left for him to live for. Of course he went berserk on the person he thought got a baby killed. Can't really see your point of view here.
No no no... kenny going off the rails was meant for episodes 4 and 5 but not the ending. Like how he drove their last few survivor's away. The monumentally stupid thing was jane hiding the baby and pretending she abandoned it, and not kenny going beserk. That was perfectly reasonable. That was his first angry reaction in the past 2 episodes that was justified. The stupid was jane thinking that reaction proved kenny is a psycho and to any reasonable person, it doesn't. And even being a selfish cunt, like she is, doesn't mean she can't understand that other people value children and would not find kenny's reaction to be entirely outlandish.

Reactions: DrFree
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes