2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
he already made it clear that there will be no incest so we better give up and try another one
The story will follow the game roughly, as far as I remember, the only really related people are Joel and his brother and the father and son they meet on the way.
Of course the dev could insert extra characters, but really, what would be the point?
What comes close to me in regard to the story of TLOU, is that Joel clearly considers Ellie a surrogate daughter, given that, if their relationship becomes sexual, that could be seen as incest in spirit, if not actually incest.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Couldn't finish it. Never wanted to play as the bad guy in the first fucking place and it was taking way too long to get back to ellie. I took a break and never got back to it.
Had to force myself through it. Overall, you're not really missing much. The whole game was more or less a waste of time, and if there's a sequel later, well, I for sure am not wasting anymore money.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Couldn't finish it. Never wanted to play as the bad guy in the first fucking place and it was taking way too long to get back to ellie. I took a break and never got back to it.
Almost nobody wanted to play as that juiced up freak considering it killed a beloved character, the story was utter trash and even though gameplay was kinda fun these games rely on the story to drive it all home.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Who you calling the bad guy? Joel's both. Everybody does bad things. Joel got a bad rap because he killed some fucking scientist who was going to murder Ellie. So, in my opinion the scientist was the bad guy and that chick who killed Joel later, forgot her name because she's nothing but a piece of trash, was also a bad guy.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes