2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Well, if going by the game and the TV show is any indicator, no one is related, except Joel and his brother Tommy. As Joel's daughter died at the start of all the bs. So, maybe some incest bro love? :ROFLMAO:
in that case, it would have to have the gay tag lol

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Hello everyone, sorry about the English, it's not my native language,and thanks for the comments.
I am just starting out in gaming, so I am
available to clear up any doubts that I may have left.
Also because of my lack of experience I may not have brought enough information.
So come on, the initial idea is to bring the experience of the game to those who like me were not completely satisfied with the ending of the (MC), who would like to see it continue in history. But respecting the story itself. And respecting those who like the story as it is. So you will see there at the beginning the possibility that the game will follow its natural line in parallel. That will depend on your opinion,
In the alternative path that I will explore, there will be different interactions between the characters. And show a little bit of content between the two episodes.
For this reason, your opinions, will be very important for the way the game will go.
As for the tags, here are the ones that will definitely be part of the story, especially the last one.

#Anal Sex # Bdsm # Blackmail # Corruption # Exhibitionism # Female domination # Handjob 3 # Lesbian # Masturbation # Oral Sex # Spanking # Virgin#

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
seems more of the same to me and to make matters worse the dev doesn't seem to know what he wants as far as future tags go

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Strongly advise you to have a firm idea in mind of what you do and do not plan to include. Trying to please everybody via surveys or whatever is a good way to leave no one happy.

Yes, I agree. The basis I won't change, just the option to go with the story as it is.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Turn off the windows defender firewall off during download. turn it back on after.
The recent update of WDF has been finding false positives. These comments are everywhere on this site for the last month.
Legit hadn't noticed. Seemed weird because I haven't had it happen with any Ren'Py titles before. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
I still dont know what the tags are, you gotta speak f95 zone language.
Spice it up with some animations, vaginal sex, romance, rape, perhaps zombie sex, pregnancy, make it interesting. If its gonnna be vanilla just tell me now so i can skip it

You will surely find
#Anal Sex # Bdsm # Blackmail # Corruption # Exhibitionism # Female domination # Handjob 3 # Lesbian # Masturbation # Oral Sex # Spanking # Virgin#

Reactions: hr17 and Mfka5

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
where are the controversial tags?

you will surely find

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Yeah, either they don't understand what people want to know, or they are being a bit too obtuse for my tastes.
But alas, that is why I will wait a few updates in to see what this is about... or read it in the thread and then decide to pass altogether.

As I said, I am not experienced in development, and also in posting here, this is only my second posting. But I am willing to answer any questions you may have, so please don't hesitate to contact me.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes