2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
Planned kinks?
And a bit more info about this;

would be nice. :whistle::coffee:

It will depend on the choice of supporters, the story may split between a new choice, or it will follow the normal and already known course.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
From what I can see, the renders look great, I like how Ellie's looks have subtly been made a bit more mature and (for me) a bit more attractive.
Considering that it's sandbox (for whatever fuck knows stupid reason) and that it doesn't have a lot of content, I will wait until a few updates in, to have enough to get a real feeling what the game is about.
Not to mention that if I read one comment after the other about how bad the sandbox is and how annoying the grind etc.. I might just pass on it completely.

It would be a damn shame, because the visuals sure look nice and I like mature stories set in the TLOU's universe.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
From what I can see, the renders look great, I like how Ellie's looks have subtly been made a bit more mature and (for me) a bit more attractive.
Considering that it's sandbox (for whatever fuck knows stupid reason) and that it doesn't have a lot of content, I will wait until a few updates in, to have enough to get a real feeling what the game is about.
Not to mention that if I read one comment after the other about how bad the sandbox is and how annoying the grind etc.. I might just pass on it completely.

It would be a damn shame, because the visuals sure look nice and I like mature stories set in the TLOU's universe.
I think I'm just going to pass on this one. Sandbox isn't my thing and the dev is skirting around the topic of future tags. So, I'll just wish him well and move on.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Havent played it but i hope its a good sandbox at least. The game from my pfp made it work pretty well, i think if you just remove any possible grind people wont get mad

Jun 8, 2022
Love the renders shown but not going to download a sandbox. Not ragging on you, just letting you know, as others have, for me, sandbox ruins a good story with great renders like this.

Just providing info FYI. I'll watch to see if it's changed, but won't download or chime in anymore.

Reactions: hr17 and saltydogmk

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think I'm just going to pass on this one. Sandbox isn't my thing and the dev is skirting around the topic of future tags. So, I'll just wish him well and move on.
Yeah, either they don't understand what people want to know, or they are being a bit too obtuse for my tastes.
But alas, that is why I will wait a few updates in to see what this is about... or read it in the thread and then decide to pass altogether.

autobot57

Jul 5, 2017
I dont think he is skirting - English is clearly not his first language.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, either they don't understand what people want to know, or they are being a bit too obtuse for my tastes.
But alas, that is why I will wait a few updates in to see what this is about... or read it in the thread and then decide to pass altogether.
Very obtuse if you ask me. So, I'll watch for now, but, am pretty sure this will go into dangerous territory for me. But, as you know, I try to keep certain things unmentioned so as not to start a huge argument with people now a days.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Planned kinks?
And a bit more info about this;

would be nice. :whistle::coffee:

It will depend on the choice of supporters, the story may split between a new choice, or it will follow the normal and already known course.
Well, you are the developer you should know about planned tags. Leaving such an important choice as supporters is not the best way to start a game. So you don't know the future tags of your game...You leave the choice to your supporters...you only have one supporter on patreon and maybe he suffers from cataracts. Play the game your way! Those who like the game will support you.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes