• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

rayeng02

May 19, 2017
ive been looking for this games to be translated, nice finding! played the last one in raw and was so good! still this games can be tricky to get the 100%................. good job admin :)

koldkanadian

Oct 20, 2018
an update that added an option to turn her into your blood related sister? dang guess we gotta stick with the stepsister then

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I just tried to check the data file, this game cannot be uncensored as the mosaic is hardcoded into the images.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
"step-sister" when you're trying so hard to abide and avoid the patreon gods, but the incest game in your heart is just too strong at the same time

Karl the Sergal

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
What value type do you search for cause all the values I find are display only. even if I change and lock them they don't reflect ingame.
The standard 4 byte value size works. If you dont want to look them up the usual way I saves the values if you want them.

Reactions: alukaa

ChaosKing

Mar 31, 2018
I've tried a couple playthroughs but I can't seem how to figure out how to level up the one skill needed for the first hint where it says you need 500 DSR. and level 3 coress.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes