Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Basically, complete anime series will give you at least one skill, and repeating idol commands will give you other skills.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Foreplay commands can be leveled based on your success rate with them. Increasing your desire is the most basic way of increasing your success rate. The otaku type stats seem to all effect specific forms of foreplay. You need to get anal caress to a high % of success before using it to level it to 3.

If it is too hard, you can use Cheat Engine to boost your Desire to 4000 (or well above max) to trivialize all sex grinds.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I'm missing the cosplay sex from the biker show. I've watched through it on a few playthroughs and have maxed Fujoshi without unlocking it. Anyone know the secret? I can't find my next hint without it, as I've achieved all endings I have hints for.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Never used Cheat Engine, dunno how it works.
Once downloaded, it gives a walkthrough on how to use it. What I do is this: Make a save as soon as you start the game. Do an "exact search" for the 4-byte variable (default) with a value of 0. Then queue up a full round of kissing. (Gives love and desire.) When you finish, do a search for it's new value. Also do quicksave. Load your pre-queue save, refine your search for 0 again. Quick-load, search for the new value again. Once you've narrowed it down, set it to what you want. The natural limit is 500, but you can put desire/love higher than that and it will take the altered number to calculate success rates.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone having trouble useing locale emulator, it wont even open it at all
One person here, but more with the similar game that appeared at the same time.

I don't see why it would, but make sure no file names got screwed up in extraction (that nothing looks like ò¤æÈìò). Try the game from the desktop maybe. Fiddle with the LE settings, or try using a different emulator. Maybe even changing actually the locale. Links and instructions in the thread here.

Mar 1, 2019
What value type do you search for cause all the values I find are display only. even if I change and lock them they don't reflect ingame.
Depending on what type of game engine you're playing on, you might have to search the value you're looking for with a bit-shift algorithm.

I know games on RPGM engines usually has a Bit-Shift algorithm of X*2+1. (As in, you need to multiply the value you're searching for by 2, then add 1. It's also not necessary to do the calculation before-hand, you can enter the algorithm itself and it'll automatically calculate the value you for when it starts searching. The same isn't true for changing the value once you narrow it down. You need to do the math beforehand and enter the number correctly or the game will insta-crash. IE: You found the right address and you want to change from having 480 gold to 99,999,999 gold. You need to perform 99999999*2+1 to get the value you must enter: 199,999,999)

Adobe Flash games tend to use Bit-Shift algorithms as well. Older flash games tend to use the X*8 algorithm, and newer flash games use X*8+6. Again, when you go to edit the value of your chosen address, you need to run the value you desire back through the bit-shift algorithm to get the proper value you must enter, or else you'll enter an invalid number and crash Adobe Flash.

In almost all other cases, games just use the straight-up display value you see in the menu or UI. In the cases that don't yield the results you want, you might need to enable Unrandomizer and try again, or you might need to switch the Value Type from 4-Byte to Float, then you need to switch Scan Type from Exact Value to "Value Between..." and then enter one integer below and one above in the appropriate new boxes that ask for Value Above and Value Below respectively that you're wanting to change (IE, you're looking for a initial gold value of 500, you need to search with 499 and 501, then keep reducing those numbers by one until you get the adress with the value that you want to change.)

If things still don't end up working after that, you're likely dealing with a game that utilizes some customized bit-shift algorithm, in which case, you need to do research and find what that algorithm is. If there isn't one, you're screwed, and you're going to want to find a save editor instead.

Hope this helps you out.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
So I've done 1 play through and I'm kinda confused. It said that the skills are transferred but is that all? Also how do I get the happy ending? Is there a walk through?

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Really wish there was a bit more information available about some of the less intuitive elements of this game. A few things are a pain in the ass.

Obviously "Caress Asshole Lvl 3" is something many people are struggling with. On playthrough 8 now and I still can't figure out the correct circumstances to pop it. 500 LOV/DSR/OTA didnt work, neither did 500 LOV/DSR/FUJ/IDL. It stays at 120% success chance which at this point I believe is insufficient to pop Lvl 3. Anyone had any luck yet with figuring out what exactly the prerequisites are?

Also, I cannot unlock the AnoHana cosplay for the life of me. Has anyone else had any issues with it? Thought it would be one of the simpler ones but apparently not. That or I'm missing something OBVIOUS...

I could just cheat my way through but I'm being stubborn about unlocking everything "legit". I'd be happy to post a complete save if we can figure out what the requirements are for those annoying few unlocks...

Reactions: RellikMD

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah.
I have no idea how to unlock some of the things.

That damned skill that won't go to lvl 3 for some reason; tried eveything I had in mind.
Also, some of the cosplay are a mystery.
AnoHana, UtaPri... Have no idea how to get them.
UtaPri is required for an ending; the Fujiyoshi one; but maxing the stat, watching the whole anime dosn't seems to do the trick.
Maybe there's secondary requirement, like another stat like Otaku, of Idol... I tried some, but still didn't work.
Maybe need to watch the serie even AFTER it's finished; or maybe reset the serie and rewatch the whole thing again...
This is a pain. If only there was a little more details on some of the requirements...

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Yeah.
I have no idea how to unlock some of the things.

That damned skill that won't go to lvl 3 for some reason; tried eveything I had in mind.
Also, some of the cosplay are a mystery.
AnoHana, UtaPri... Have no idea how to get them.
UtaPri is required for an ending; the Fujiyoshi one; but maxing the stat, watching the whole anime dosn't seems to do the trick.
Maybe there's secondary requirement, like another stat like Otaku, of Idol... I tried some, but still didn't work.
Maybe need to watch the serie even AFTER it's finished; or maybe reset the serie and rewatch the whole thing again...
This is a pain. If only there was a little more details on some of the requirements...
I believe finishing the anime is only half the requirement of pretty much every cosplay unlock. I think the other half isn't one of the stats but rather raising foreplay to a certain threshold and/or having a certain type of sex a certain number of times (think the former is more likely, but that's just based off of what I've seen in my playthroughs). UtaPri unlocked for me fairly effortlessly so I can't actually give you any help on that front. Just max all the foreplay and try every type of sex in every playthrough and it should pop soon enough (excluding Caress Asshole lvl3 obviously since I still haven't managed to figure that one out and kinda gave up at this point).

Hope this helps a bit.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I believe finishing the anime is only half the requirement of pretty much every cosplay unlock. I think the other half isn't one of the stats but rather raising foreplay to a certain threshold and/or having a certain type of sex a certain number of times (think the former is more likely, but that's just based off of what I've seen in my playthroughs). UtaPri unlocked for me fairly effortlessly so I can't actually give you any help on that front. Just max all the foreplay and try every type of sex in every playthrough and it should pop soon enough (excluding Caress Asshole lvl3 obviously since I still haven't managed to figure that one out and kinda gave up at this point).

Hope this helps a bit.
Sadly, no.
Everything was lvl 3, but the one obviously.
Multiple stats maxed at 500.
Rotten Goddess title aquired too already.
One time I actually tried with a high Idol score and dancing/singing amount; didn't work either.

I don't believe forplay has "amounts" like the trainings and such; it just has a lvl.
So yeah. There's gotta be something else. Something maybe so simple it will make me mad to get it.

Thanks anyway!

Reactions: RellikMD

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
While I can't find the requirements for many things, the save isn't an issue.
Here you go.

Reactions: Ibib
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes