• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Aruto_Richie

Apr 22, 2020
Cheat engine works fine, try checking if the MEM_MAPPED in the setting of cheat engine are check "Setting (upper right)>Scan Setting> check the MEM_MAPPED" well that's the problem I got when cheat engine didn't work when using locale emulator 'cause the MEM_MAPPED is uncheck.

But how ? it is stuck at 120%
To get that I set the Love and Desire to 999 well, 560 Love and Desire is 150% not sure.

Also, I got the same problem for 92% completion even though I know I finish it. The lost scene are aniota and moeota, is it a bug?, well guess all I have to do is, to do it again and save it so that I can replay the scene.

Reactions: dragpz

AnimeMeisje

Oct 31, 2019
The issue with Anal Caress Level 3 seems to be caused by the file "patch2.xp3", without it 500 LOV & 500 DSR gives Anal Caress level 2 a 170% success rate, it is safe to rename the file temporarily to trigger the event. The English patch is also contained in that patch file, but if you save once you trigger level up event and restore the file, you can still enjoy the english translation.

Sasson10

Nov 3, 2021
can someone make a walkthrough? I can't understand how to get other sex scenes and the cosplay content

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
How can it be harem with only 1 girl?
Anime girls are literally "same girl with different hairstyles".
So if a girl is doing cosplay, and you do sex with her, you would feel as if you are fucking different girls.
Afterall, Every girl's Vagina is same for MOST part. *ahem*

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I get some kind of syntax error message when I try and run it. It's a bunch of ??????'s and then there is a sidewindow that looks something like an old time DOS config.sys file; but it is chock full of arcane looking symbols vs readable text.

Last edited:

mutton

Dec 11, 2020
I get some kind of syntax error message when I try and run it. It's a bunch of ??????'s and then there is a sidewindow that looks something like an old time DOS config.sys file; but it is chock full of arcane looking symbols vs readable text.
I had the same issue and i was able to fix it by deleting the old copy and downloading it again and using local emu on it before anything else

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes