• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Could someone give some tips about the achievements? I'm kinda stuck, tried my best on the anal carres but didnt go to 3, did 2 others runs without unlocking any CG so no hint, and i didnt find any walkthrouhg on the web to see where i'm doing smthg wrong on my games.

Like, does she need love + idoll 500 to unlock smthg about that? i was moe 500 idol 500 ota 300 but nothing... hulp :(

edit : I saw a full cg and the like, but i'm more about "how to win the routes" than "hey cool i got everything"

Last edited:

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Could someone give some tips about the achievements? I'm kinda stuck, tried my best on the anal carres but didnt go to 3, did 2 others runs without unlocking any CG so no hint, and i didnt find any walkthrouhg on the web to see where i'm doing smthg wrong on my games.

Like, does she need love + idoll 500 to unlock smthg about that? i was moe 500 idol 500 ota 300 but nothing... hulp :(

edit : I saw a full cg and the like, but i'm more about "how to win the routes" than "hey cool i got everything"
Greatly confused about how to get to anal level 3 as well. However, you do need at least love 400-500(mostly 500 though) + whatever stat you got to 500. e.g. Idol 500 + Love 500. Some more advice would be using the abilities you unlock that doubles otaku, desire, love, etc.

flame89

May 27, 2020
I'm having trouble using cheat engine for this game even after reading messages from the past 4 pages could someone guide me on how to use it

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
Alright after messing around with the game for a bit i havent exactly devised a walkthrough, but i can give some pointers.

schedule:
from 10:00 to 24:00. Every action costs time, and after the schedule is complete another 5 minutes is removed, so you want to fill out the schedule rather than putting in 1 command at a time. Universal and limited skills are acquired through finishing anime and idol events. These carry over between games so you might want to just spend the first playthrough doing nothing but watching anime and not bother with sex at all.
skills:
anohana - super peace busters (double love increase rate, universal)
SOA - dual wielding (makes the moe/fujo and love/desire increase be equal, to whatever the bigger number was. So if you get 5 love 10 desire normally, it will become 10 love 10 desire instead)
utapri - quartet night (makes the last 4 options in the schedule generate double stats, universal)
free! - highspeed (makes something last only 5 minutes)
evangelion - AT field (removes motivation loss)
madomagi - time rewind (gives you one extra day, universal)
oreimo - wicked eye (double fujo rate, universal)
yowapeda - koi no hime hime petakko (double moe increase, universal)
k-on - the other side of oblivion (resets watching an anime)
MIX (no idea how i got this one, i think from idol stuff) target action doesnt remove foreplay (meaning sex or any non foreplay activity wont reduce the foreplay counter. Thus allowing you to have her still wet and ready)

stats:
stamina: basic stuff, most training costs stamina, anime and resting generates stamina
motiv: some anime generates motivation, other anime drains it, idol training costs motivation. Also cosplay sex costs a lot of motivation. I have no idea when anime costs motivation, ive had anime that costs motivation in one playthrough generate it in another playthrough
love: from sex, opens up more sex
desire: from sex, opens up more sex
otaku: from watching anime
moe: from watching anime
fujo: from watching anime
idol: from idol training

training:

sex: generates love and desire. Left options are foreplay, these cost little time, little stamina and increase the successrate of the sex options on the right side. Once desire is high enough they level up. Giving more stats on doing them. Sex costs a lot of energy and requires foreplay to have a good chance of success, but generate a lot of love/desire. Viberator and blowjob are special. they cost a lot of energy but do also give foreplay, but you cannot increase their chances. Anal caress is special in that it gains a bigger chance of success with foreplay while counting as foreplay itself.
Results:
foreplay:
kiss love 2 desire 1 (level 1 and 2) (3 love 1 desire for level 3)
touch breasts 2 love 2 desire (every level it seems)
touch pussy 1 love 2 desire (2 love 4 desire at level 3)
touch ass 2 love 2 desire (3 love 3 desire level 2)
sex:
missionary 6 love 6 desire; great result 9/9 (12/6 early on? 18/9 for great early on? Seems that at the start she gets extra stats from missionary.)
doggy 5/8 (8/8 sometimes); great 7/12
cowgirl 8/7; great success 24/10
blowjob 6/6
vibrator 5 desire (level 1) 6 (level 2) 8 (level 3)
anal 10/10; great success 15/15
I have no idea how stats they give you fluctuate, seems that she goes from preferring missionary to doggy to cowgirl.

anime: these give a bonus skill and cosplay if maxed out. However some of them didnt seem to unlock every time in the cosplay tab. I think this has to do with having the right stats/unlocks beforehand. The male h.core means how much otaku points it gives, the male symbol (mars symbol) tells you how much moe it gives, the female symbol (venus symbol) tells you how much fujo it gives.

idol: mostly gives idol points. You have to get motivation though.
cosplay: these unlock from completing anime. They cost massive amounts of stamina and motivation. But give a big stat boost.
madoka costume: 20 love 8 desire 28 otaku 12 moe
soa costume: 16 love 4 desire 24 otaku 6 moe 4 fujo
eva costume: 6 love 18 desire 28 otaku 4 moe 4 fujo
oreimo costume: 12 love 12 desire 19 otaku 16 moe
free!: love 10 desire 14 otaku 4

Tips:
-foreplay seems best to get the most difficult option available, they cost more energy but generate more foreplay points and love/lust statups. So its more time efficient to pick them over the earlier levels (unless the % to success is too low).
-Use highspeed to cut down on lunch and dinner (from 1 hour to 5 minutes) and the movies (eva, some finishers of other anime)
-Use AT field before cosplay sex, to save your motivation
-use cosplay sex at the end of the day just before sleeping, that gives you a big bump while it doesnt eat into your time
-for the first playthrough you can just spend all day watching anime to unlock as much powers as possible, you probably wont unlock the cosplay costumes though
-MIX might seem weak at first but its actually pretty great, have foreplay/sex just before lunch/dinner, then use MIX on lunch/dinner, and the stamina boost from lunch/dinner allows you to have sex again.
Endings:
love end: 500 love, nothing else
desire end: 500 desire, asshole level 3 (no idea how to to get it to level 3 to be honest)
aniota end: 400 love and desire, 500 otaku, cosplayed eva
moeota end: 400 love and dsire, 500 moe, cosplayed love life
fujoshi end: 400 love and desire, 500 fujo, cosplayed utapri
idol end: 400 love and desire 500 idol, held dick shake event
idol VA end: 400 in all stats, 5 cosplay sex events
true end 500 in all stats, cosplayed anohana

Overal interesting game, the time limit is pretty tight. Only problem is that some stat increases and unlocks are just impossible to understand.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Cheat Engine table for this game below. Everything marked as to what it is. You dont need stamina. In game addresses were in the 4A49 code range for me.

Hope it helps.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Cheat engine does not work.

Anyways, a walkthrough.

To unlock Cosplay, you must complete the series in your current run. You must also have relevant sexual stats mastered. If the cosplay scene includes doggy style, you should be fairly good at it. Note, the elusive AnoHana and Yowapeda feature Scat and Anal, so you must have a 3rd level anal fondle, and a great success on anal while also finishing the series. Yowapeda is 38 episodes! ;_;

To unlock abilities, finish each series for most of them. There are three more after that. For MIX, you do Idol Singing 30 times.
Mix prevents non-sexual activities like lunch or intercourse from ruining your foreplay gauge. You can use it 4 or 5 times a day, so that is nice.

For CCCW, do Idol Dancing 20 times. This increases the rate of gain of schedule Items 1-3 by 20%, and doubles Item 4's gains.

The final ability is automatically acquired when you obtain every other one.
Skill Master - Usable once per playthrough, it causes all stat gains affected by the item it is attached to increase by 500%. This is stackable with the universal abilities like the night ability and CCCW that doubles certain schedule slots, for a 1000% increase gain. I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU SAVE THIS FOR A COSPLAY.

Tips:
* Use each seven block of schedule slots for one topic. If you're having foreplay and sex, focus on that for that part of the day and use the Universal ability that doubles the increase for either Love or Desire.
* When doing this with other things, set it up like this: Cosplay attached to Dual Wield, then the relevant show to boost a single stat. Then use the universal ability to boost the stat gains by double for the focus of that show. (Otaku, Moe, Fedoshi). Why use Dual Wield instead of AT Field? Because Dual Wield causes the doubled stat gain for the chosen stat to also apply to it's opposite stat. So if you get 80 Otaku, you will also get 80 idol. If you get 80 Moe, you'll also get 80 Fedoshi.
Doing it this way and focusing on using animes that also give you motivation boosts is how all your schedules synergize and make it possible to get 500 stats in all categories in 8 days. (7 days plus you can rewind one day to use the rest of your abilities or grind a show.)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new download links.
Cheers

foxtrot_19

Sep 5, 2018
All cosplay list and how to unlock them
Yuuki Asuna - Finish SAO, Caress Pussy Lv3
Kousaka Kirino - Finish Oreimo, Caress Pussy Lv3, Caress Breast Lv3
Hirasawa Yui - Finish K-On, Vibrator Lv3
Matsuoka Gou - Finish Free, Caress Pussy Lv3, Doggy Style Lv3
Shikinami Asuka - Finish Evangelion, Doggy Style Lv3
Nanami Haruka - Finish Utapri, Blowjob Lv3, Kiss Lv3
Ayase Eli - Finish Love Live, Blowjob Lv3, Kiss Lv3, Caress Pussy Lv3
Akemi Homura - Finish Madoka, Cowgirl Lv3
Manami Sangaku - Finish Yowapeda, Anal Lv3
Anjou Naruko - Finish Anohana, Caress Asshole Lv3, Caress Pussy Lv3, Anal Lv3

All of this were kinda what I got after doing all of the requirement above, better if you just master everything to level 3
Recommended using Cheat Engine to straight boost the percentage

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes