VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any corruption game like this where girl is innocent and MC can be a sick dominant jerk?
Not sure if I'd say they're really like this, but I can think of several games where the MC can be a "sick dominant jerk". Depending on what play style you like, your preferred genre, and how extreme you may want the MC to be, you might consider Birds in the Cage, Landlord and the Tenants, Lewd Story, Love and Submission, Personal Assistant, and Red Sakura Mansion, to name just a few.

Reactions: Xypher and me130

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It's such a shame this VN was abandoned as it had great promise and the story was really well mapped out.. Hopefully one day if not the dev someone will take it on as it's a shame to let something so good go to waste. Don't know what's been happening with the dev but glad to hear that he is doing well also.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It's such a shame this VN was abandoned as it had great promise and the story was really well mapped out.. Hopefully one day if not the dev someone will take it on as it's a shame to let something so good go to waste. Don't know what's been happening with the dev but glad to hear that he is doing well also.
The dev just paused this month's Patreon (it wasn't last month) so that shows they are still at least thinking about the game. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I came back to this game to see what was happening, sad to see it is abandoned. I am not going to hold out hope for that to change since, as I understand it, that requires either no communication for 3 months or the dev telling F95zone that it is abandoned. Regardless, it was an interesting game that I enjoyed playing, all the best to the developer.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
I came back to this game to see what was happening, sad to see it is abandoned. I am not going to hold out hope for that to change since, as I understand it, that requires either no communication for 3 months or the dev telling F95zone that it is abandoned. Regardless, it was an interesting game that I enjoyed playing, all the best to the developer.
i think cedsence missed the deadline

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes