VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we can assume its dead in the water.
what we need is a "fan-art" start, getting the models and see if this game can be resurrected by the community!

Reactions: venusvoss and hmc15

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
No hope and no signs of life, accept the fact that it's gone for good , you will just feel disappointment the more you hope for nothing, better move on and find some other games to entertain you
Apparently since the patreon account is paused monthly there's still hope the dev is alive if not well enough to maintain
developing or even communicating with the outside world.
There are other games out there but this one is (/was) one of my favorites.

Feb 9, 2019
Other games ahve been picked back up after a year or two. No reason to give up hope yet, esp considering the author is atleast showing signs of life on patreon.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Other games ahve been picked back up after a year or two. No reason to give up hope yet, esp considering the author is atleast showing signs of life on patreon.
I disagree, by now all hope is gone. I mean sure, games do get picked up after a long hiatus, but in almost all instances they get abandoned again or in the best case they get rushed to an unsatisfactory ending.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
lol wtf are you talking about? too late? deadline? if the dev wanted to he could resume the game tomorrow.
f95 zone have deadlines for devs to do updates and if they missed the deadline it becomes abandonded if f95 feel the dev has stopped they abandoned it unless cedsence contacts f95 to say hes back it stays abandoned

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
f95 zone have deadlines for devs to do updates and if they missed the deadline it becomes abandonded if f95 feel the dev has stopped they abandoned it unless cedsence contacts f95 to say hes back it stays abandoned
yeah no shit, the way you worded it made it sound like you think it cant come back once its been marked, which couldnt be further from the truth.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes