VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Just to came here to say damn this game is good.

If dev is still lurking here I want to ask this: why not to put this on steam? Do they have policy against adult material? I am sure this would sell well.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just to came here to say damn this game is good.

If dev is still lurking here I want to ask this: why not to put this on steam? Do they have policy against adult material? I am sure this would sell well.
While the ban of adult material on Steam has been lifted we don't know the dev's health situation, and even if he'd be up to it, games there are typically published completed or in seasons. I don't know if Early Access is the way to go here considering - once again - the health situation.

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
I realize that the game has been abandoned and not worked on in the last year and change.... But I just got to say, this was one of the worst games I've tried out.

Reasons for my feeling this way are listed.
1:About half the choices I made were the opposite of what I wanted to happen. (No stupid whore I do not want to have sex with you..... Then I end up fucking her...... No girl who I saved I do not think you should go all lesbian because I want you..... So the whore goes all lesbian.) Seriously, wtf.....
2: Daz is a pita to work in, but the poses, expressions, and clothing could have had a lot more work put into them.
3: Seriously did not enjoy the characters, the Dev throws every single woman in the game at the MC except the ONLY ONE that I wanted to do anything with..... Kinda glad it got abandoned.

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
it's strange how the opinions are divided... i was going to say it's for me one of the best games around.
The story is nice up to now, the graphics are really great and especially for the main girl who is particulary hot to my opinion :)
It's a pity if it's really abandonned (i still get hope it's not), it's one of the 4 or 5 games i would really like to see the end of it.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Please come back buddy, we want your brilliant mind on it again!
Yes I still do keep an eye out on your game, its a gem.
I do wonder what happen, did you lost hope, or did to many paths?
Cant you find the strength to go on? Litterly, you must be really bored right?
Before you had something to all ways do, now, you have this thing.. on the computer.. waiting, your followers, your story.
I really dont care what others think in here, so damn many bad stories in here, and yours was rolling in to be my entertainment for every update there was.

Please be well, and safe in these trouble times.
And I do hope you come back really soon.
Kind regards

Thank you so much for your likes, its nice to see im not alone

Last edited:

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
This is one of the highest quality writing in an indie vn game I've played so far. The psychological based writing is so on point its scary.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterDk78

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
This Story Is Fantastic and moving, What a shame after trying it,.. to find out it's abandoned.. I hope the developer can pick this up again, And create a Subscriber Star account, and he will have my support!!!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
:cry:
This Story Is Fantastic and moving, What a shame after trying it,.. to find out it's abandoned.. I hope the developer can pick this up again, And create a Subscriber Star account, and he will have my support!!!
I tried it bored one night knowing it was abandoned, like a fool. I just expected a semi passable incomplete vn... i was wrong I got into both routes too easily and now regret that my mc will never have closure for the good or evil... it could of been really good.

• Sad
Reactions: Ghostredneck
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes