VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
This is one of the highest quality writing in an indie vn game I've played so far. The psychological based writing is so on point its scary.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterDk78

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
This Story Is Fantastic and moving, What a shame after trying it,.. to find out it's abandoned.. I hope the developer can pick this up again, And create a Subscriber Star account, and he will have my support!!!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
:cry:
This Story Is Fantastic and moving, What a shame after trying it,.. to find out it's abandoned.. I hope the developer can pick this up again, And create a Subscriber Star account, and he will have my support!!!
I tried it bored one night knowing it was abandoned, like a fool. I just expected a semi passable incomplete vn... i was wrong I got into both routes too easily and now regret that my mc will never have closure for the good or evil... it could of been really good.

• Sad
Reactions: Ghostredneck

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The dev's Patreon account still shows: 150 PATRONS & $628 PER MONTH. At the very least, the dev owes his patrons an explanation of WTF is going on and why and not continue to take their money for nothing. I wonder how many AWOL devs are truly sick or just sick of their game? :unsure:

Patreon should have a policy that requires the account holder to post at required intervals (at least every 30, 60, or 90 days?) or their account is automatically terminated. What do you think about this?
They actually do, but I think it's much longer than that. I believe mine went without posting (I had suspended all payments) for over a year before Patreon decided to "unlaunch" my page.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes